Kath

British Royals

oh please. She's like two days from her due date. Maybe her feet are swollen or maybe she just wants to lie in bed all day. I read BG everyday but they are really disappointing.

Once again I lament the loss of blind item golden days.

• Like 2

rooster-henpecked.jpg

Baldy Starchy Rooster And Limelight

April 25, 2019

[Blind Gossip] If you are wondering how that cheating story leaked out to the mainstream media, we have a little insight on the chain of custody.

This involves two very famous married couples.

Baldy and his wife Starchy were arguing a lot over his cheating on her.

Some of Baldy and Starchy’s inner circle of friends know about this, but they also know the “family rules” about keeping such matters private. Thus, Baldy and Starchy’s families were generally able to keep the rumors tamped down in the press.

After one particularly brutal fight with Starchy, Baldy told his brother Rooster what was going on. He also specifically asked him not to discuss it with actress wife, Limelight.

Rooster told his wife Limelight anyway. And that is when the rumor went mainstream!

Now, we do not know if Limelight accidentally spilled the gossip to people outside the family because she doesn’t understand the “family rules”…. or if she intentionally leaked it because she wants to hurt Baldy and Starchy.

It almost doesn’t matter, though, because the damage is done. And it was easy for the family to trace the leak directly back to Limelight.

So, now you know the chain of custody of the rumor. Neither Baldy nor Starchy shared anything directly with Limelight. It was all Rooster.

And that is why Baldy and Starchy don’t trust Rooster any more and are keeping their distance from him… and why Limelight is a persona non grata.

Similar: The Pretend Holiday Invitation

Baldy and Starchy:

Rooster and Limelight:

[Optional] If you were Baldy and Starchy, what would you do?

• Like 1

Does anybody but me find it hysterical that people are all bent because people who knew of the cheating are not mad at the cheating but mad because it leaked in violation of "family rules?"  Nice set of priorities that got going on.

I know that I said Kate had gotten matronly, but "starchy?"  Even I have a hard time with that one.  

Another thought on the cheating:  Like father like son? Seems to be a royal characteristic.

If I were baldy and starchy, what would I do?  Move on.

• Like 2

It infuriates me that it is NEVER the cheating man's fault. And that women get blamed for bickering - ALL the reporting about the Royals (esp the british tabloids) has blamed Meghan (*cough* racist *cough*) and a little Kate for not getting along, ignoring the reality that who the fuck wants to live with their adult siblings & families all their life??? Personally, I'm agreeing with and enjoying Lainey's take on this more and more. It's the old courtiers (probably mostly Charles') and it hasn't gone the way they expected AT ALL and they have really fucked the narrative. I'm tracing the chain of custody on the problems STRAIGHT to the old white men.

Also I've entered the "good and mad" IDGAF part of my life. So, you know.

I think Kate has always been very careful about following the Firm Rules and she does it well, but I've noted that since Louis' birth (coincidentally the same time frame Meghan came into the family) Kate has loosened some. I appreciate that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fykeylicious said:

No name announced as of yet

2084381598_ScreenShot2019-05-06at9_41_01AM.thumb.png.8b7aa7d02a23b0d0953d8950ca55427d.png

Ok.

its been confirmed!

• Like 1

Dangit I've been flying this morning and just saw something on FB. Thank goodness for smart phones or I wouldn't know anything!

Ok so now that we know it's a boy, any guesses for the name???

For some reason, I'm going with Victor -- not sure why I feel like this, but I'm going with it.

I don't think they'd pick Spencer as the baby's first name, no matter how much the rest of us would like to see it.

I also like Alexander! But I don't think I foresee a royal baby "Alex" ?

TL;DR: I'm bad at this

• Like 1

I worry it's too germanic given the family history...

I wonder if they'll break with tradition by giving this son fewer names than normal? He's way down the list to inherit the throne so I'm not sure it's very important. Many have postulated he can do a Princess Anne thing and be unique. Esp since they've already said no titles (again, like Anne with her kids ;-)

I always guess wrong when it comes to royal baby names, so I'm not even going to try this time.  :D 

• Like 1

I'm confused. Why don't Princess Anne's children have titles while Prince Andrew's children and Prince Edward's children do? And why do Prince Andrew's daughters have the title of Princess when Prince Edward's children only have the title of Viscount and Lady? I'm pretty solid on the laws of succession but the title thing confuses me.

5 hours ago, witchkitten said:

I'm confused. Why don't Princess Anne's children have titles while Prince Andrew's children and Prince Edward's children do? And why do Prince Andrew's daughters have the title of Princess when Prince Edward's children only have the title of Viscount and Lady? I'm pretty solid on the laws of succession but the title thing confuses me.

I remember seeing something that Princess Anne refused to title her children.

No idea about the Andrew/Edward thing.   Maybe because of their birth order?

Let me look...

• Like 1

Princess Anne refused (however one puts that diplomatically to one's mother, The Queen) titles for her children. I had read Harry has done the same.

I think for Eugenie & Beatrice, it's because their father uses Prince Andrew, while Edward's kids get their titles from his Earl of Wessex title? But not sure. Because Andrew is also Duke of York so a Duke's son would usually have a Viscountancy or Marquisate to call on for a courtesy title. But daughters don't usually have those titles, so they're just Lady First Name.

I'm very curious now and interested in the explanation!!!

• Like 1

I researched last night a little.  Edward is suppose to get Charles’ titles when he is King and therefore he is only an Earl currently.  Thus his children are titled from his title.   

I also found out even though the Queen changed the rule that first born regardless of sex may be Monarch, title is only earned through a male.  So Anne’s children would have to be given titles by the Queen since they do not have any birthrighted to them. 

In super long term, this means Charlotte’s children will not have titles but George and Louis’ children will.

• Like 1

Baby Sussex

I love that she still looks pregnant.   It is like she is one of us.   My mom said I looked more pregnant after giving birth ?

They look so happy ??

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, branchop said:

I researched last night a little.  Edward is suppose to get Charles’ titles when he is King and therefore he is only an Earl currently.  

Hmm, I had read Edward will get PHILLIP's titles when he dies (eg Duke of Edinburgh). Not Charles. Of course, Prince of Wales will go to William, but Charles has other titles....

I believe that Charlotte would be a Princess Royal (like Margaret & Anne) when William is King? Or is that only if you're born WHILE your parent is a monarch? Hmm. I need to do more research too! Oh, no - Margaret was born when he father was "just" Duke of York (I can't remember exactly when Anne was born, before or after Elizabeth came to the throne), so it must just be the daughter of the monarch who gets the title....

• Like 1

OK, I like Archie almost as much as Freddy ;-)

And some journalists are being careful to note "no courtesy titles, as requested" for those who hadn't heard and want to be offended on behalf of the Sussexes ;-)

• Like 2