Fergie's Desirable Smell

Josh Duhamel loves wife Fergie's scent.

The Black Eyed Peas singer has developed her own fragrance for Avon and insists her 'Las Vegas' actor husband goes giddy when he gets a whiff of the perfume, which is set to be released in 2010.

Fergie said: "He loves it, of course he does. I made sure that he liked it, because that would be important to me.

"We've been designing this for over a year. But I've been keeping my big mouth shut about it. I wanted it to smell fresh and yet modern at the same time? it's definitely for confident, strong women."

The 34-year-old pop star has been missing Josh while the Black Eyed Peas have been supporting U2 on tour, but the pair have been setting aside special time for one another.

She explained: "I just saw him. We had a romantic rendezvous in Oklahoma City, because I've been on tour with U2, so he came to visit me there. And I'm going to go visit him on the set of his film 'Life as We Know It'."

Fergie previously revealed she and Josh use a webcam to keep their sex life hot when she's away on tour.

The 'I Gotta Feeling' singer said: "We're learning iCam. I get to see a lot more of him on it, which is great."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Fergie 'Too Busy To Record Solo Material'

Fergie has revealed that she has no plans to start work on her second solo album yet.

The singer, who released debut offering The Duchess in September 2006, insisted that she is too busy with the Black Eyed Peas to work on her own material.

"I am so up to the top of my head in Peas land right now that I am not even thinking about another solo album right now. I'm knee deep in that and we're about to tour the world," she told MTV.

Black Eyed Peas have notched up two transatlantic chart-toppers this year with 'Boom Boom Pow' and 'I Gotta Feeling'. They released new single 'Meet Me Halfway' on Monday.

Their album The E.N.D. reached number one in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Japan, New Zealand and the US.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Josh Duhamel Likes Meat on Fergie's Bones

Josh Duhamel loves his wife's figure no matter what shape she's in, says Fergie.

The singer, who has a starring role in the upcoming movie musical Nine, about an Italian film director's life and loves, says her hubby didn't mind when she had to add a few extra pounds to her famously toned body.

"When I came home from filming he was excited. He enjoys having both: the extra meat to grab when it's there and the tight stomach when that's there," she tells Cosmopolitan in its December issue. "He's never been critical."

The interview was conducted before allegations surfaced that Duhamel, 36, was unfaithful to his wife of less than a year. But the couple, who through reps have both called the claims of infidelity "ridiculous," have put on a united front. The pair snuggled over dinner in Atlanta this week.

In the interview, Fergie, 34, paints the picture of a marriage in which Duhamel would have little reason to stray.

"You know, in Italy, Catholic boys are raised to believe that there are two types of women: the Madonna and the whore," says the sexy singer. "And me? I'm both."

Up next for Fergie is a trip to Paris where she is expected to make a round of promotional appearances with her band the Black Eyed Peas next week.

Source People

Fergie Admires Women

Fergie will always "appreciate beautiful women".

The Black Eyed Peas singer - who married 'Transformers' actor Josh Duhamel in January and has previously admitted to being bisexual - has revealed she will always lust after womanly figures but will never give into temptation and cheat on her husband with a girl.

She told Cosmopolitan magazine: "Oh, I totally celebrate women. Of course, I'm married now so it's a different story - I'm a one-man woman. But yes I still appreciate beautiful women."

The 34-year-old beauty believes she has calmed down a lot since her partying days when she was in her 20s.

She said: "That was like a different life! I was going to clubs a lot and staying up for days at a time. I still love the club scene and seeing what people are wearing, but I'm not taking drugs and damaging myself like I was. I can't go out every night like I used to."

Source femalefirst

Fergie: 'I Used to Be the Cheater'

She has a hit song about not "phunk"ing with someone's heart, but Fergie confesses she was once guilty of doing just that.

"When I was younger, I used to be the cheater," the Black Eyed Peas singer, 35, tells Elle in its May issue, on newsstands April 14. "I'm not talking about going all the way – I wasn't doing that in high school!"

She explains: "I'd have boyfriends and then spring break would come around and I'd be a little bit naughty."

But the performer's relationship style has, of course, completely changed, especially since marrying Josh Duhamel in January 2009. "I'm a relationship girl, a romantic," she says.

"You grow a deeper love for each other, besides the initial lust and falling in love and all of that," she adds about their marriage, which was rocked in November after a stripper claimed she had an affair with Duhamel. The couple denied the allegations.

"You come to know each other a lot better, you grow together," she says, "and it makes you love each other that much deeper."

Source People