Which couple will officially bite it in 2016?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Demi Lovato & Wilmer Valderrama split after 6 years together. Which, yes, means they started dating when she was 17 and he was 30. I know I shouldn't judge - I dated much older guys when I was 17-20 as well. But I have to admit my first thought was - ah, she's too old for him now ;-)

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/04/demi-lovato-and-wilmer-valderrama-split-after-six-years-together/

• Like 2

I think there was a blind item largely thought to be about Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama, which painted him as emotionally abusive towards her. It seemed like a really unhealthy relationship.

• Like 1

I have to wonder if this fits any of the Page Six blind items in the past year?

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/15/roger-waters-moves-on-with-pals-ex-wife/

Roger Waters now dating Rula Jebreal, whose soon-to-be-ex Arthur Altschul Jr. was friends with Rogers' ex, and they introduced them. New York/Hamptons $$ circuit - just as incestuous as Hollywood ;-)

• Like 1

TMZ

Nicolas Cage is separated from his wife Alice Kim ... guaranteeing they won't get a dirty dozen under their belts.

TMZ confirmed Nic and Alice actually separated in January. They would have celebrated their 12th anniversary this summer. The couple met in 2004 when she was a waitress at an L.A. restaurant, and got engaged 2 months later. They have a 10-year-old son, Kal-el.

It appears neither has filed divorce docs yet.

Cage was married twice before -- to Patricia Arquette in 1995 and to Lisa Marie Presley in 2002.

• Like 2

^^^ What I would like to know is what brought each marriage to their ends.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I ask because I used to have a cousin who was married three times. His first two wives cheated on him and his third wife ended up being the laziest female that God put on this planet. He never did divorce her and because he didn't, she now has everything that he left behind when going forward two years ago and in my opinion, she doesn't deserve one penny of it.

Eat, Pray, Love chick separating from husband (who apparently was the guy at the end of Eat Pray Love? I couldn't get through that book, it's not my sort of thing at all....If Oprah liked it, chances are I won't ;-) )

• Like 1

That marriage lasted way longer than I (and probably everyone else on the planet) imagined. To be honest, I was shocked when I read the article that 1. It was so long ago 2. They were still together.

I'm old.

• Like 2

Dang, and I've already seen a rumor about Athina dating someone else. Prince Harry maybe? (eh, what do I know - that would be bonkers!)

• Like 1

Dang, and I've already seen a rumor about Athina dating someone else. Prince Harry maybe? (eh, what do I know - that would be bonkers!)

Yeah, that's the rumour, but she's not at all his type (bubbly blonde fun-loving party girl).

Doda was living with another woman and they had a tiny daughter he took up with Athina (she was 17, he was in his late 20s). His children's mother has since committed suicide. Yet another reminder: if he cheats WITH you, he'll cheat ON you!

• Like 1

Yet another reminder: if he cheats WITH you, he'll cheat ON you!

I say that as a truism quite regularly!!! (mostly about celeb gossip, thank goodness most of my friends don't cheat/choose cheaters, so....)

• Like 1

Holy Cow! I did not see the Brange split coming!!!! I thought they'd be all "European" and stay married forever, while being with a series of other partners & random lovers.

• Like 1