180 replies to this topic

#41 akua123

akua123

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:38 AM

It can be caused by an eating disorder, which, from what I've read/heard about her, seems like a possibility!

#42 Kath

Kath

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:31 PM

Natural hair colour, pre-nose job: http://www.google.ca.../...276&bih=573

Edited to link to the correct photo!

Edited by Kath, 09 August 2010 - 01:27 PM.

#43 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:57 AM

Natural hair colour, pre-nose job: http://www.trekearth.../photo25687.htm

:D

Every time this thread gets bumped, I think it's divorce time.

#44 annabeast

annabeast

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4304 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:40 AM

Natural hair colour, pre-nose job: http://www.trekearth.../photo25687.htm

:D

Every time this thread gets bumped, I think it's divorce time.

Me too! Why else would she be even remotely relevant?
I know that dude. - Jeff Spicoli, Fast Times at Ridgemont High

#45 Freckles

Freckles

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4403 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

Well, not sure if relevant is the right word but she's friends with 90% of the cool Hollywood crowd and a lot of other rich and famous folk so she definitely turns up at a lot of functions and drops plenty of famous names in her "Goop" blog. Can't stand her, myself, but girlfriend certainly knows how to keep her face in the magazines and get invited to the right parties. It would bring me an unreasonable amount of joy if her husband were to leave her for another woman.

#46 Gracenote

Gracenote

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:52 PM

about the always-(not!)-fascinating Gywneth...

"Gwyneth Paltrow no-sun rule backfires

Gwyneth Paltrow learned that staying out of the sun could have health consequences when she was diagnosed with a severe Vitamin D deficiency.

Like many stars, the "Iron Man" actress insisted on staying out of the sun and covered up for summer trips, but then she learned her caution was costing her good health.

In her latest Goop.com newsletter to fans and friends, the actress has opened up about her secret health battle and advised others how to make sure they get just the right amount of sun with a little help from top doctor Frank Lipman.

Paltrow writes, "I suffered a pretty severe Tibial plateau fracture a few years ago (requiring surgery) which lead the orthopedic surgeon to give me a bone scan, at which point it was discovered I had the beginning stages of osteopenia.

"This led my western/eastern doctors in New York to test my Vitamin D levels, which turned out to be the lowest they had ever seen (not a good thing). I went on a prescription strength level of Vitamin D and was told to spend a bit of time in the sun!

"I was curious if this was safe, having been told for years to stay away from its dangerous rays, not to mention a tad bit confused as we are all well schooled in the dangers of overexposure to the sun."

Paltrow admits she took Dr. Lipman's advice and has now reversed her Vitamin D diagnosis, and she has called on the expert to offer readers tips on how to enjoy the summer sun's rays "sensibly."

He writes: "Numerous studies have shown that optimizing your Vitamin D levels may actually help prevent as many as 16 different types of cancer including pancreatic, lung, breast, ovarian, prostate, and colon cancers. And the best way to optimize Vitamin D levels is through safe, smart and limited sunscreen-free exposure to the sun."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.co...7#ixzz0rSRyVdvs

Why can't she just say that she broke her leg? Her western/eastern doctors? What does that mean?

I take Vit D, too. Pretty much everyone is low on it in the winter especially.

#47 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:10 AM

Posted Image
LADIES WHO LUNCH
Gwyneth Paltrow and Faith Hill leave their men, husbands Chris Martin and Tim McGraw, at home Tuesday for a ladies-only lunch in N.Y.C.

#48 branchop

branchop

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2701 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

My first thought was "What the hell is Faith wearing?" then I looked at Gwenneth and said the same thing. One dressed to work the streets (the tired old corner), and the other wore her slumpy pajamas.
The most accident prone person on the planet..... :(

#49 kappy22

kappy22

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3438 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:23 AM

My first thought was "What the hell is Faith wearing?" then I looked at Gwenneth and said the same thing. One dressed to work the streets (the tired old corner), and the other wore her slumpy pajamas.

It reminds me of those photos - Celebs caught without make-up! :4biggrin:

#50 Freckles

Freckles

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4403 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:51 PM

Except, this is "Celebs without Stylists."

#51 Freckles

Freckles

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4403 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:40 PM

This from today's eonline/Awful Truth. I thought it pretty clearly pointed to Gwynnie and the pink Ralph Lauren dress she wore when she accepted her Oscar for Shakespeare in Love. She was supposed to have screwed Harvey Weinstein -_- to get the part, non?

"
Dear Ted:
No names of course, but to your knowledge, have any "casting couch" castings resulted in a Best Actress Oscar win? (Or, to be fair, Best Actor?) I still have a hard time thinking of the most famous and respected actresses out there participate, but as you always say, it is Hollywood.
—Justine

Dear Bingo:
Yes, and a very famous one directly resulted several years ago. Think pink."

#52 annabeast

annabeast

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4304 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:55 AM

This from today's eonline/Awful Truth. I thought it pretty clearly pointed to Gwynnie and the pink Ralph Lauren dress she wore when she accepted her Oscar for Shakespeare in Love. She was supposed to have screwed Harvey Weinstein -_- to get the part, non?

"
Dear Ted:
No names of course, but to your knowledge, have any "casting couch" castings resulted in a Best Actress Oscar win? (Or, to be fair, Best Actor?) I still have a hard time thinking of the most famous and respected actresses out there participate, but as you always say, it is Hollywood.
—Justine

Dear Bingo:

WHoa! Awesome dirt!
I know that dude. - Jeff Spicoli, Fast Times at Ridgemont High

#53 MC

MC

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5726 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:48 AM

"
Dear Ted:
—Justine

Dear Bingo:

WHoa! Awesome dirt!

Didn't Gwyneth steal the script from a friend while she was staying with her? Winona Ryder or someone like that?
Everytime I see this thread, I think it's because they're getting divorced. LOL.
SELF RELIANCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS IN LIFE!
I believe in equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

#54 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:14 AM

Didn't Gwyneth steal the script from a friend while she was staying with her? Winona Ryder or someone like that?
Everytime I see this thread, I think it's because they're getting divorced. LOL.

Yes, that's the rumor - Gwyneth heard about the role from Winona, slept with Harvey to get it - winning the Oscar, and starting the feud with her former good friend Winona....(I think it's almost been confirmed at this point - didn't even People talk about it??)

#55 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41343 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:17 AM

Yes, that's the rumor - Gwyneth heard about the role from Winona, slept with Harvey to get it - winning the Oscar, and starting the feud with her former good friend Winona....(I think it's almost been confirmed at this point - didn't even People talk about it??)

Gwyneth Paltrow "Shocked" After Director Offers Sex for Movie Role
Friday – October 08, 2010 – 9:04am
US Mag

For Elle's annual Women in Hollywood issue, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and Hilary Swank grace three different November covers and open up about their past showbiz struggles and where women stand today.

Paltrow, 37, is an Oscar-winning actress, who is already generating buzz for her role as a boozy country singer in December's Country Strong.

But her road to success wasn't always easy.

"When I was just starting out, someone suggested that we finish a meeting in the bedroom," she reveals. "I left. I was pretty shocked. I could see how someone who didn't know better might worry, 'My career will be ruined if I don’t give this guy a blow job!'"

She says she sometimes feels "dejected" when she looks at roles being offered to women nowadays.

"There’s a lot that’s okay, but there’s little that's really good, especially for someone my age," she says. "Sometimes you find out that something you really liked is going to someone 10 years younger. I find it heartening that Meryl Streep and Sandra Bullock have been able to find and create amazing projects."

#56 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:54 AM

"I left. I was pretty shocked. I could see how someone who didn't know better might worry, 'My career will be ruined if I don’t give this guy a blow job!'"

Lying priss <_<

#57 Freckles

Freckles

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4403 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:01 AM

What Gwynnie REALLY meant...

"When I was just starting out, someone, Harvey, suggested that we finish a meeting in the bedroom," she reveals. "I left after enthusiastically servicing him. I was pretty shocked that Winona didn't get freaky with him before I did. I could see how someone who didn't know better might worry, 'My career will be ruined if I don’t give this guy a blow job!'" Of course, being Fishsticks, I gave him anal and a golden shower, too; I enjoy being an over-acheiver and besides, mere blow jobs are so unfashionable!

#58 Baby Doll

Baby Doll

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1188 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:09 AM

"When I was just starting out, someone, Harvey, suggested that we finish a meeting in the bedroom," she reveals. "I left after enthusiastically servicing him. I was pretty shocked that Winona didn't get freaky with him before I did. I could see how someone who didn't know better might worry, 'My career will be ruined if I don’t give this guy a blow job!'" Of course, being Fishsticks, I gave him anal and a golden shower, too; I enjoy being an over-acheiver and besides, mere blow jobs are so unfashionable!

I was totally about to rewrite this story too! Too funny, Freckles!

#59 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11927 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:12 AM

I bet Gwynnie would be a great dominatrix, and I bet Harvey would LOVE that. Successful domineering men tend to be the ones frequenting the dominatrices, right?

#60 iluvgossip

iluvgossip

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:54 AM

This is awesome!!!!!! Thanks Freckles! :4biggrin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users