sanlee

Britney Spears

Did anyone else see the cover of Cosmo with her on it? My first thought was - "And that is airbrushed?" She had horrible circles under her eyes. Her eyes were vacant. She doesn't look good at all.....

On top of that she is not relevant anymore. My nine and eleven year old saw the cover and asked who she was. When I told them, they said "oh", and moved on.

Report: Kevin Federline expecting fifth child

Isaac Brekken / AP file

Kevin Federline is due to welcome his fifth child into the world this summer, a source confirms to People magazine. This will be the first child with his girlfriend Victoria Prince (and Prince's first child).

The former backup dancer had two sons with Britney Spears -- Jayden, 4, and Preston, 5. He also has a daughter Kori, 8, and son Kaleb, 6, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

Prince is a former professional volleyball player and has been dating Federline for two years.

from gossiplist so take it with a grain of salt:

Britney Spears Update

Rumor has it that Britney is going through something serious.

She is definitely not ever going to be what she was before.

Allegedly, she suffers from schizophrenia and ADHD. Remember

how she was driving around all night a few years ago, etc?

It takes a ton of meds to control all that, hence the dance

video doubles. And these photos? http://tinyurl.com/64ts267

Very likely staged.

Posted Image

Britney Spears Trial

Lutfi Claims Amphetamines

At Root of Brit's Craziness

TMZ

The "Britney Spears" trial has officially begun, and right out the gate Sam Lutfi's lawyer told the jury ... "She liked to use amphetamines. Most everything that went wrong was because of this drug."

Sam's lawyer, Joseph Schleimer, admitted in opening statements ... Sam used Adderall (an amphetamine) for ADD, but he was adamant, Sam never gave her the drug.

And Schleimer claimed, Sam repeatedly told Britney she needed to get off drugs, to no avail. Schleimer says Sam wanted to bring a new team in -- he called it "the varsity team" -- to help save her.

And Schleimer says in an attempt to clean Brit's house of drugs, he brought in a drug-sniffing dog and found a baggie of crystal meth.

Schleimer also said Britney's dad Jamie Spears attacked Sam while Sam was working for Britney, punching Sam and knocking the wind out of him.

As for Sam's managerial role with Britney -- Schleimer says Britney approached HIM to be her manager, offering 15% of her total earnings ... $800,000 a month when she wasn't on tour, and MILLIONS when she was.

Schleimer also gives Sam credit for hooking Britney up with her fiance Jason Trawick -- claiming he introduced the two at Jason's Halloween party in 2007.

Posted Image

Sam Lutfi

Britney Shaved Her Head

To Hide Drug Evidence

TMZ

Britney Spears was super-paranoid that her hair contained traces of the hardcore drugs she was using -- and that's why she SHAVED IT ALL OFF during her infamous 2007 meltdown ... at least according to Sam Lutfi.

Sam's lawyer, Joseph Schleimer, has been telling the court ... Britney was a serious drug-abuser ... who had a penchant for crystal meth.

Schleimer suggested Britney was concerned that a judge would test her hair for drugs -- and when it turned up positive, she would lose custody of her kids.

So, Britney ... being Britney ... believed that if she chopped off her hair, she could beat the drug test ... at least that's what Lutfi's lawyer is implying.

Britney's side has yet to respond.

Posted Image

Sam Lutfi

Britney OD'd on Amphetamines

The Night She Was 5150'd

TMZ

Britney Spears took a huge amount of amphetamines the night she was strapped to a stretcher and placed on a 5150 hold -- so claims Sam Lutfi's lawyer in the opening statements of his defamation case.

Lutfi's lawyer, Joseph Schleimer, told the jury, on January 28, 2008, Britney had an amphetamine script filled. Schleimer says she took 6 to 8 pills early in the day, and several more later and went off the rails.

Lutfi's lawyer also said he tried to get Britney to meet with a psychiatrist 2 days before she was 5150'd, but Brit refused.

And there's this ... during Britney's disastrous appearance on the MTV Awards in 2007, Lutfi felt she was such a mess she shouldn't do it, because she was overweight and didn't rehearse, but Britney wouldn't hear it.

Posted Image

Britney Spears Trial

Justin Timberlake Blamed

For Her Meltdown

Lawyers for the defense in the Britney Spears trial have just blamed Britney's breakup with Justin Timberlake for her downward spiral that ultimately got her 5150'd, TMZ has learned.

According to a lawyer for Lynne Spears and Britney -- who made opening statements for the defense just moments ago -- the breakup with Justin ended in pain and sent the singer in a downward spiral.

According to the lawyer, prior to the relationship with Justin, Britney was a "ray of light." But after the breakup ... she became "angered and depressed."

Interesting ... because based on JT's "Cry Me a River" video, we were under the impression that he dumped Britney's ass because she cheated on him.

Story developing ...

Sam Lutfi

Kidnapped Brit's Dog

Twisted Affection Play ... Allegedly

Sam Lutfi was so heartless ... he would hide Britney Spears' precious pooch from her and watch her cry and then save the day by "finding it" ... so claims lawyers for Britney's family. :shocked:

In their opening statements, lawyers for Lynne Spears and the conservatorship told the jury ... Sam tried to look like a savior to Britney and would stoop so low as to emotionally torture her.

Britney's side is painting Sam as a master manipulator who would prey on the singer's weaknesses to build himself up and at the same time create distance between Britney and her family.

Britney Spears and Family Win Court Battle Against Sam Lutfi

By Ken Lee

UPDATED 11/01/2012 at 10:00 PM EDT • Originally published 11/01/2012 at 08:00 PM EDT

people.com

A three-year legal battle abruptly came to an apparent end for the Spears family.

A Los Angeles judge threw out Sam Lutfi's entire lawsuit on Thursday after attorneys for Britney Spears and her family argued that he hadn't proven his case after six days of testimony.

Lutfi, 38, a onetime confidante of the singer, sued Britney for unpaid fees, her dad Jamie Spears for allegedly punching him, and mom Lynne Spears for purportedly defaming him in her 2008 book.

"I really thought long and hard about this," Superior Court Judge Suzanne Bruguera said before dismissing the case. "It's the right thing to do."

Jamie's attorney Leon Gladstone said following the hearing, "We're delighted, we feel it's the right result."

Jamie Spears, who hugged his legal team, declined to comment.

Lutfi appeared emotionless, then said, "I'm going to appeal" after leaving the courtroom.

I wonder if she has always been ill or if it just hit her at a certain age. I know many mental illnesses seem to strike in the early 20ish period. She functioned so well when she was much younger. At least she worked very hard.

I wonder if she has always been ill or if it just hit her at a certain age. I know many mental illnesses seem to strike in the early 20ish period. She functioned so well when she was much younger. At least she worked very hard.

I'm assuming she is bipolar, she has the textbook signs of it. There are usually signs early in life (outgoing, lots of extra curricular activities, lot of friends, always full steam ahead attitude, likes to be in the spotlight) and not actually diagnosed until early 20's (not that it strikes at 20, it's when it's first noticed/diagnosed for what it really is) when the first big depression hits and people figure out there is an actual problem instead of just an extremely outgoing kid. Then years a denial by the person, the outrageous I-know-better-than-you behavior starts. Usually a few arrests. Most bipolars say it takes them about 10 years to fully accept the truth (it's not like a blood test you can say "yep, this is what you have" black & white situation). Then acceptance, learning to manage the illness, and then they can usually lead fairly normal but structured lives. Prob why she does so well on the road, very structured schedule each day. It's when they have lots of free time that the problems start again. For those people with bipolar that are not superstars, they usually have very structured days - get up same time, eat healthy, go workout, if they don't work they volunteer regularly, etc.

I'm assuming she is bipolar, she has the textbook signs of it. There are usually signs early in life (outgoing, lots of extra curricular activities, lot of friends, always full steam ahead attitude, likes to be in the spotlight) and not actually diagnosed until early 20's (not that it strikes at 20, it's when it's first noticed/diagnosed for what it really is) when the first big depression hits and people figure out there is an actual problem instead of just an extremely outgoing kid. Then years a denial by the person, the outrageous I-know-better-than-you behavior starts. Usually a few arrests. Most bipolars say it takes them about 10 years to fully accept the truth (it's not like a blood test you can say "yep, this is what you have" black & white situation). Then acceptance, learning to manage the illness, and then they can usually lead fairly normal but structured lives. Prob why she does so well on the road, very structured schedule each day. It's when they have lots of free time that the problems start again. For those people with bipolar that are not superstars, they usually have very structured days - get up same time, eat healthy, go workout, if they don't work they volunteer regularly, etc.

Wish my cousin's wife would get help, they lost their house because of her illness!

Wish my cousin's wife would get help, they lost their house because of her illness!

I'm so sorry, it's a bitch of an illness when not managed properly.

Kevin Federline's Brother Christopher: "I Am the True Father" of Britney Spears' Son Sean Preston :jawdrop:

Celebrity News December 26, 2012 AT 6:30PM By UsWeekly Staff

Britney Spears isn't quite feeling the family love this time of year.

The X Factor judge, who filed for divorce from ex Kevin Federline back in 2006, is now being called a "maniac" by her former brother-in-law Christopher.

According to Radar Online, Christopher filed court papers Dec. 18 seeking a restraining order on the iconic pop singer, claiming that his brother's ex had, among other things, stolen his credit card, made fun of his manhood, and threatened to go public with the fact that he is the real father of Spears' oldest son, Sean Preston.

PHOTOS: Britney Spears' most iconic music videos

In the papers, Christopher claims that Spears pocketed his Capital One credit card after finding it on Federline's coffee table while swinging by to pick up Sean Preston and Jayden James.

Spears, 31, then allegedly used his credit card to buy $4,569.02 worth of Archie and Betty Boop comics, as well as issues of Mad Magazine for the boys.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/n...2#ixzz2GHW5Cb3N

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

that's a relief .... I thought she might actually make it. she's a shell of her former self but every once in a while there's a glimmer of life in her eyes.

Reported on the Vegas board I help moderate - that TMZ is saying Britney is in talks to have a Vegas residency. Ugh........I know she needs routine - maybe that will be a good balance of enough structure but not too much pressure?

Reported on the Vegas board I help moderate - that TMZ is saying Britney is in talks to have a Vegas residency. Ugh........I know she needs routine - maybe that will be a good balance of enough structure but not too much pressure?

I am hoping this would be for a nightly concert? I think that would be great for her, although I agree with you the excessiveness of the city may be too much.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...on-Trawick.html

EXCLUSIVE: Fears for Britney Spears as she is set to sign gruelling '$100 million Vegas deal' - as it's revealed just how dependent she was on ex Jason Trawick

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz2IBhpTO2c

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

an interesting part:

ason also acted as Britney's manager, and the pop star has now changed management to CAA, indicating the pair have also severed ties in their business relationship.

Court papers just release show resigned as Britney's co-conservator, but her father Jamie Spears will remain as conservator.

Reports had suggested that Britney's father Jamie had in fact brokered his daughter's break-up with Jason himself, and a friend confirmed: 'I did hear this.'

Radar Online reported: 'Jason wanted out, and in the fragile state that Britney is in, it’s not like he could have a rational conversation with her about it, so it was really between him and Jamie.

They decided how the relationship needed to end and how to go about the technicalities, such as removing Jason from the conservatorship, when he would move out and how to announce the split. Britney was left out of everything and really didn’t even know what was going on.

'Jason and Jamie wanted to make sure that Britney didn’t lose it, so they had to water things down for her a bit.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz2IBiI2RdA

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...on-Trawick.html

EXCLUSIVE: Fears for Britney Spears as she is set to sign gruelling '$100 million Vegas deal' - as it's revealed just how dependent she was on ex Jason Trawick

How grueling can 80 shows a year be? that works out to one every 3 or 4 days. . . :blink:

I don't think she will last a year though - tickets are supposed to go for 650 a pop. Pricey even for Vegas I think.

Edited by tyler

How grueling can 80 shows a year be? that works out to one every 3 or 4 days. . . :blink:

I agree that it doesn't seem grueling, but in a way it almost seems like the perfect job for Brit....just enough structure to keep her on track and focused and with the benefit of not having to travel.

I agree that it doesn't seem grueling, but in a way it almost seems like the perfect job for Brit....just enough structure to keep her on track and focused and with the benefit of not having to travel.

And to be fair, that doesn't count prep time - only final product show time. Rehearsals, costume fittings, training backup dancers, changing the program every few months - that does add up.