Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

It seems to me that he needs to talk to Jamie Spears and get some advice from him. What exactly does he expect everyone else to do?

I'm not sure that would help. Jamie Spears seems perfectly content to stay out of the limelight in order to focus on/protect Brit's best interests. I'm not sure the same can be said for Michael, at least as far as keeping a low profile goes.

Lindsay Lohan's parents at war again over press conference

The war of words between Lindsay Lohan's estranged parents has exploded again after her father staged a press conference on Tuesday during which he asked for help in getting his famous daughter into rehab.

Michael Lohan has gone public with his latest concerns for his daughter, revealing he's terrified the actress will die without professional help.

During his hastily arranged press conference, Lohan, who has publicly spoken about his daughter's alleged prescription drug addiction in the past, admitted he's seriously worried for the actress' health. He appealed for her to seek professional help before it's too late.

He explained, "Lindsay's not OK. I think we've seen that, we all know that. It's really hard for me to do this. A lot of my family members know what's going on.

"I've tried every way possible to reach out to my daughter - talking, text, we've met. And, in difficult times, she reaches out to me. It happened last week when she fell into the cactus. She said, 'I need security.' I'm her father and I love her.

"I think we all see and know what's happening with Lindsay. I get calls from her closest friends and it's worse than you can imagine. My daughter needs to let me help her. I don't want her to be a statistic. My heart goes out to people who have lost their children."

But his comments have infuriated his ex-wife, Lindsay's mother, Dina, who insists there's nothing wrong with the "Mean Girls" star.

Dina tells TMZ.com, "I have a criminal protective order against him 'til 2011. He's one year behind in child support and he's using this as a diversion.

"Lindsay is in good hands. Everything is fine. He's trashing a child he doesn't even see."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0jqcuIPQK

Why won't her mother DO SOMETHING! Does she not see that her daughter is dying, in fact it is a testament to her youth and basic good health that she isn't dead already. It isn't too late but soon it will be. Then I hope they charge her mother with conspiracy to murder. I'm sorry for the drama, but I get so angry at enablers, especially those who do it for money. Eventually the cash cow dies.

Lindsay Lohan Broke, In Dire Straits

Lindsay Lohan is broke -- so much so, she can't even pay her rent on time, sources tell TMZ.

We've learned Lindsay was two months behind in rent and her landlord sent her a legal notice to pay or get out. Lindsay just paid her landlord $23,000 to become current.

What's worse ... Lindsay isn't pulling in any income and her prospects for work are almost non-existent because of substance abuse issues ... according to our sources.

In the few days since TMZ published the story that friends and professionals are deeply afraid for Lindsay, the situation has become even more dire. We're told there is still a strong feeling -- even resignation -- that Lindsay will die soon if she doesn't get help.

There is deep frustration among the remaining people in Lindsay's world that her mom

, Dina, is enabling her daughter by insisting Lindsay is fine.

As for how Lindsay could possibly be in compliance with her alcohol education program -- all she's required to do is go to the classes and refrain from driving. Drug and alcohol testing are not part of the drill.

More evidence of Lindsay's situation: last night she went to Les Deux, where she once again fell -- hard -- on her way out of the club. After the crash, she got up, dusted herself off ... and went to another nightclub.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/02/lindsay-loha.../#ixzz0jxNh78Wx

Hope Linsay can pull out of this.

She was the Miley Cyrus of her day

and one of the hottest babes on the planet.

She needs her true friends around her to help her sort herself out.

Hope Linsay can pull out of this.

She was the Miley Cyrus of her day

and one of the hottest babes on the planet.

She needs her true friends around her to help her sort herself out.

Sadly, I don't think she has any.

Dina is deluded and this makes me so angry. Stupid woman. I think she's in denial because she's using herself. She's not a parent, in my book.

Edited by KikiTopaz

Everytime I see her name at the top of the list on this site...I wonder " Did she die or OD overnight and I didn't hear it on the news?" It really is sad!!

Everytime I see her name at the top of the list on this site...I wonder " Did she die or OD overnight and I didn't hear it on the news?" It really is sad!!

Same here. It is really sad and there seem to be no one who wants to help her, including herself.

Lindsay Lohan Broke, In Dire Straits

Lindsay Lohan is broke -- so much so, she can't even pay her rent on time, sources tell TMZ.

We've learned Lindsay was two months behind in rent and her landlord sent her a legal notice to pay or get out. Lindsay just paid her landlord $23,000 to become current.

She can't be that broke if she had the wherewithal to cough up $23,000.00 -- and if she is that broke she needs to move -- $11,500.00 per month with no income? :rolleyes:

she hosted a party a few weeks ago in London for money...she probaly just signed over her paycheck to her landlord.

Asmuch as I think her dad is a douche, at least he is saying get help. Her mom is shutting out everyone and it's really not possible for him to get to her if she doesn't want him to. If my kid were killing themself and I had no other way to get to them, I'd be screaming it from the rooftops too. Honestly, with the limits the family has put on him with protective orders, what options does he have? At some point you have to try everything so that you can know you did. What really makes me blood boil is Dina. She is totally denying and enbling this. If/when anything happens, she will be the first one out there trolling for sympathy and writing a book about it. I hope to god that if that does happen, the media totally shuts her out and refuses to support her after she helps to kill her own daughter. Any reasonable parent would be doing something, anything, to get this girl some help.

Lindsay Lohan slams blogger Perez Hilton

Lindsay Lohan has aimed a furious online rant at celebrity blogger Perez Hilton after a series of inflammatory remarks about the actress were posted on his website.

Hilton incurred the wrath of the "Mean Girls" star with an entry on his blog that alleged she is paid to make personal appearances at events in Los Angeles, and is often handed her salary in cash.

The post then adds, "Ummm... Drug money?!"

And the insinuation has infuriated Lohan who has responded with a series of angry messages aimed at Hilton on her Twitter page.

She writes, "Perez Hilton your statement couldn't be more wrong in every single way. And I find your accusations and slanderous remarks to be gross. Karma is a b**ch, isn't it? I can't imagine what yours will be. I'm sure he's the one sitting on drugs, no1 (no one) in their right mind should ever be so dark and have such a desire to be mean to people. I try to never respond... but that's vulgar and out of line."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0kPYRj4rY

Perez is a douche but I think that calling her out is an attempt to force her to get help (or maybe force her mother to wake up)...unfortunately I don't think public embarrassment is going to do it. Lindsay does that herself on a regular basis

Lindsay Lohan Bails On Deposition To Go Shopping

Lindsay says she had to go to traffic school...

UPDATED: Despite being caught shopping when she was supposed to be at her deposition, as reported below, Lohan is now claiming she had to skip her deposition to go to court-ordered traffic school. TMZ asked her if she'd skip her next deposition, and she responded by saying "Well I won't have traffic school by the court, will I?"

ORIGINAL: In 2007, Lindsay Lohan was allegedly involved in a drunken car chase in L.A. The case looks like it will finally go to court this year, and yesterday, Lindsay was scheduled to meet with lawyers for a deposition.

Instead, she blew them off, saying she was too busy for an all-day meeting.

What was she busy doing? TMZ caught her out shopping in Beverly Hills.

At least she's got her priorities straight.

Lindsay Lohan Bails On Deposition To Go Shopping

Lindsay says she had to go to traffic school...

UPDATED: Despite being caught shopping when she was supposed to be at her deposition, as reported below, Lohan is now claiming she had to skip her deposition to go to court-ordered traffic school. TMZ asked her if she'd skip her next deposition, and she responded by saying "Well I won't have traffic school by the court, will I?"

ORIGINAL: In 2007, Lindsay Lohan was allegedly involved in a drunken car chase in L.A. The case looks like it will finally go to court this year, and yesterday, Lindsay was scheduled to meet with lawyers for a deposition.

Instead, she blew them off, saying she was too busy for an all-day meeting.

What was she busy doing? TMZ caught her out shopping in Beverly Hills.

At least she's got her priorities straight.

Okay, you legal eagles out there. What exactly are the consequences for missing a deposition? Is this for a civil case?

Lindsay was great on sat night live....... still only 17 !

a great spoof of Harry Potter........

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

and then a sketch about going to Disney.... that sketch chokes me up every time I watch it !

Edited by goldensun

That's one of the hard things about watching Lindsa's current state; she used to have genuine talent, be seriously cute, had exellent comic timing. Pitiful to see so much potential totally squandared.

from dlisted.com

Since Lindsay Lohan's life continues to play out like Kevin Spacey's tongue on a Saturday night (plunging deeper and deeper down a dark, dirty hole), she has been dropped from a movie for being a liability. Brace your Twitter, because she's going to spit out a dozen "medeeea be lyin" Tweets any minute.

TMZ's sources say that the investors of the movie were biting their finger nails off over the thought of relying on Lindsay to show up for work every day. Instead of luring her to the set every day using a dog with an 8-ball tied to its tail, they decided to cut ties with her altogether. David Michaels, the director of The Other Side, tells TMZ, "Our team simply chose to move on from Lindsay and we'll soon be announcing a replacement."

Lilo was supposed to play a grad student who gets stranded on a deserted island with the likes of Alanis Morissette, Woody Harrelson, Giovani Ribisi and Dave Mathews. That shit would've been an all-star cast in 1999.

This sucks, because the only place Lilo should be right now (besides rehab or Daddy Spears' kitchen) is a deserted island. Although, knowing this bitch she'd find a field of fermented mangoes. And she'd probably figure out a way to light banana leaves on her labia. Maybe it isn't such a good idea after all.

Lindsay Lohan tosses glass at Samantha Ronson

Troubled Lindsay Lohan has been banned from hot LA club Trousdale after throwing a glass at ex Samantha Ronson's head. Witnesses tell us that Ronson was sitting with friends when Lohan stormed up and suddenly threw her drink -- including the glass -- at her on Friday night. A spy told us: "Samantha was DJ-ing and went to sit with her friends when Lindsay stormed over and threw a glass at her head. Glass flew everywhere, and Samantha looked really shaken up. The club owner asked Lindsay to leave and was overheard saying she'll never come back."