Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

ONTD posted a blurb about her denying the engagement.

When I read this I was reminded of all the past hooker BIs

Hanging out at the Duran show with mom and dad. How cute. Well, they shot down the engagement rumors, but at least we know they live together, so they still work well for the who will split next thread.

My Dad took me and a friend of mine to see Power Station (Robert Palmer, two of the three Taylors, and a drummer who I can't remember for the life of me) way back in the day. But I was 14 and Dad was most likely reading the newspaper the entire time.

Ah, memories.

• Like 1

I went to concerts with my mom last year - Lyle Lovett and Mary Chapin Carpenter.

My mom wouldn't like Duran Duran but where we do have overlapping tastes - why not? Of course, we're not Lohans :-)

• Like 1

I've been to lots of shows with my mom. It's more about that particular group of toxicity being together (with Lilos poorly-bound twins).

• Like 1

There's something big and juicy going on with Lindsay and her fiancé. I literally feel so tired of her I just can't even care in a gossipy way. Based on the fact that no one else here posted it, have we hit a Lili wall?

• Like 2

Short version:

Seems like she caught her finance cheating, again. But she stays for the money anyway.

At least this is what I've gathered from the glances at my news feed on the situation :D

Cops called on a domestic disturbance at the London flat, no one arrested. Some mention of a possible pregnancy in a tweet?

Too tired, don't care......

• Like 1

If she has a child, I pity that poor baby. That's the fast train to dysfunctional city.

Let's hope she never breeds!! :blink:

• Like 1

Dramatic Video: Lindsay Lohan & Russian Fiancé CAUGHT ON CAMERA In Disturbing Beach Brawl

By Radar Staff

Posted on

Aug 5, 2016 @ 8:00AM

http://radaronline.com/photos/lindsay-lohan-fiance-fight-egor-tarabasov-beach/photo/1327301/?utm_source=naughtygossip&utm_medium=Partner&utm_campaign=naughtygossip

Lindsay Lohan Breaks Her Silence on Fight With Fiance Egor Tarabasov: ‘No Woman Can Be Hit and Stay With That Person’

August 7, 2016 @ 1:42 PM

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lindsay-lohan-speaks-out-on-fight-with-fiance-egor-tarabasov-w433153?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=daily&utm_campaign=080716_21