princess

Celebs Getting Airbrushed 2

Vida Guerra's Playboy Spread... :blink:

Well, if I wasn't gay before...I am now!

*Spits out tea!* Brilliant, man...absolutely brilliant...*applause* :D

*Spits out tea!* Brilliant, man...absolutely brilliant...*applause* :D
Thank you! :wacko: I've been trying to find these photoshopped magazine covers and the before and after pictures. But I guess, so many celebrities are so perfect...they don't have before pictures to destroy. :rolleyes:

how do people get their hands on the "before" shots?? are they like leaked or what

Yeah, my guess is the techie graphic people start sharing them around the office, and next thing you know they're sent over to someone's spouse, and ta-dah! All over the internet.

how do people get their hands on the "before" shots?? are they like leaked or what

Yeah, my guess is the techie graphic people start sharing them around the office, and next thing you know they're sent over to someone's spouse, and ta-dah! All over the internet.
yep, I saw some "before" and "after" shots because a co-worker's brother worked at FHM :D WOW, those were something to see!!!

I just had to throw this one in. Could Star look worse? Talk about NEEDING airbrushing ....

I thought she just had these boobies lifted? Where from, Antarctica? OK, so now they're in Peru. When do they make the trip up to the northern states? She looks like SHIT! -_-

Posted Image

I just had to throw this one in. Could Star look worse? Talk about NEEDING airbrushing ....

I thought she just had these boobies lifted? Where from, Antarctica? OK, so now they're in Peru. When do they make the trip up to the northern states? She looks like SHIT! -_-

Posted Image

Hilarious, as usual mf'smom - you never disappoint. As my 12-year-old daughter would say, this should be rated "I" - Inappropriate for All Ages.

yep, I saw some "before" and "after" shots because a co-worker's brother worked at FHM WOW, those were something to see!!!

Oooh - Soho can you name names? Who was the worst before shot?

yep, I saw some "before" and "after" shots because a co-worker's brother worked at FHM WOW, those were something to see!!!

Oooh - Soho can you name names? Who was the worst before shot?
Yes, please do. Every time I see or hear about the "before" pictures my self esteem shoots up a little higher.

The only reason why I have a little bit of love for Jamie Lee Curtis is because she did that underwear ad without getting airbrushed - made it a point to be shown how she really looks.

The only reason why I have a little bit of love for Jamie Lee Curtis is because she did that underwear ad without getting airbrushed - made it a point to be shown how she really looks.

I don't think that was an ad--I think that was just how she insisted she be photographed to accompany an article in a magazine. I know I saw it, just can't remember what magazine it was in....

Evolution of airbrushed celeb/model and how Photoshopping distorts the reality.

Some of the YouTube comments are quite interesting also.

LOVE that this has been making the rounds!

Evolution of airbrushed celeb/model and how Photoshopping distorts the reality.

Some of the YouTube comments are quite interesting also.

LOVE that this has been making the rounds!

Lol, I know. I didn't have to lift a finger, just posted it here. :wacko:

Found it on quite an obscure site but it's something I thought was really worth posting because people need to see how much you get deceived by magazines and billboards. I look at these images in a totally different light to a few years ago when I actually believed celebrities were born luckier than the rest of us.

It's just ludicrous to me that you cannot be given a decent makeover/hairdo and leave it at that.

The Photoshop Awards: Nicole Kidman In The Golden Compass

Posted Image

There's something to be said when Nicole Kidman doesn't have one wrinkle on The Golden Compass poster, but Daniel Craig has plenty! Why is it OK for him to have the Nile River running through his face, but not OK for Nicole?

They probably didn't even have to airbrush her ass. She gets a little help from "Photoshop in a Bottle" aka BOTOX!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Faith Hill’s Incredible Shrinking Badonkadonk

Why Photoshop Is The New 'Skinny Pill' On The Block

“Faith and Tim,” reads the cover of this month’s Redbook magazine. “What’s normal about them, (and what’s not.)”

Just a hunch, but we’re gonna go ahead and venture that disappearing arm fat, vanishing laugh lines and retractable hips definitely fall under the realm of “not normal.”

http://www.jossip.com/

“Faith and Tim,” reads the cover of this month’s Redbook magazine. “What’s normal about them, (and what’s not.)”

Just a hunch, but we’re gonna go ahead and venture that disappearing arm fat, vanishing laugh lines and retractable hips definitely fall under the realm of “not normal.”

Even with photoshop, she's starting to look more and more like Ivana Trump every time I see her.

Wow! They even photoshopped in her right arm! It's too bad that the "ideal" is still the bone look. :(