princess

Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith

I was thinking the same thing, not a good look for him - and he's a good looking guy!

Why do men shave their heads when they start to lose their hair? Do they think we like them better totally bald? Speaking for myself, I do not (except in exceptional, hot-bald-guy circumstances). :D

Why do men shave their heads when they start to lose their hair? Do they think we like them better totally bald? Speaking for myself, I do not (except in exceptional, hot-bald-guy circumstances). :D

Uhh...Aww, geez...Grabs Toupee... :D

Why do men shave their heads when they start to lose their hair?  Do they think we like them better totally bald?  Speaking for myself, I do not (except in exceptional, hot-bald-guy circumstances). :D

I prefer it! Of course, my husband shaves his head, so that could be why....Having seen pictures of him when he had hair, and now--he's hotter with it shaved :P

Posted Image

Edited by Hoyaheel

Pinkett Smith Spots Suri Cruise... and she lives to tell about itJuly 28 2006 Well, you won't be able to pick Suri out of police lineup, but Jada Pinkett Smith has offered a vague description of TomKat's elusive offspring.The "The Matrix: Revolutions" actress claims that she's had a Suri Cruise sighting, an occurence rarer than encountering the Yeti or fearsome Chupacabra."She's one of the sweetest babies I've ever met in my life," Pinkett Smith tells People magazine. "She's an absolute beauty and she's Daddy's little girl."Pinkett Smith and hubby Will Smith have visited Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' Beverly Hills mansion twice to get a gander at the little dickens. The actress' description, although still lacking the necessary measurements and detail to create a police sketch, holds more weight than Leah Remini's since last we checked, Pinkett Smith wasn't a fellow Scientologist required to back up Cruise's claims."She's the cutest little baby. She's got a head full of black, beautiful hair," she says. "She's beautiful and they're very happy and they need to be left alone."Suri was allegedly born in mid-April, but a lack of public exposure -- such as the charitable photo shoot held in honor of Brangelina's Shiloh Nouvel -- has created a shroud of mystery around the tyke's existence. Add to that the supposed birth certificate irregularities and speculation that Holmes was never really pregnant, and now the public is in a frenzy to catch a glimpse of the kid. The really big mystery in all this, however, is why people care.Pinkett Smith, 34, co-starred with Cruise in 2004's "Collateral." Her other credits include "Menace II Society," "The Nutty Professor" remake, "Bamboozled," "Ali," the second and third "Matrix" films and "Madagascar."

Edited by BobbyD

BOILING POINT?

Will Smith prepares to do battle – and keep his pretty face – Tuesday on the New York set of the sci-fi action film I Am Legend, about a worldwide plague that turns humans into vampire-like mutants.

Posted Image

Will Smith Brings Drama to CBS

CDC-set medical pilot will be produced by Smith and Pinkett Smith

"Smith," the series, may be dead, but that doesn't mean CBS can't seek out a new show from Smith, Will.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, CBS has given a put pilot commitment to a medical drama from Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. The show, set at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, will be produced through Smith's Overbrook Entertainment shingle and CBS Paramount Network TV.

Smith and Pinkett Smith came up with the initial premise and will produce the series along with Jan Nash and Jennifer Levin ("Without a Trace"). Naturally, the show will revolve around a group of CDC docs who fight all manner of terrifying infectious diseases.

The first series effort for Overbrook was "All of Us," which recently moved from UPN to The CW for its fourth season.

HUGH JACKMAN AND RACHEL WEISZ GET PASSIONATE ON SET

13 OCTOBER 2006

Movie magic was at work this week in New York as Hollywood stars Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz fell under a romantic spell on the different sets of their latest flicks.

The X-Men star's passionate clinch with a beautiful lady turned out to be real-life drama rather than make-believe, however. Hugh's actress wife Deborra-Lee Furness had joined the screen heart-throb on location for his movie The Tourist on Thursday, which was also the actor's 38th birthday.

And the couple, who met on the set of an Australian TV series in 1995 and have two adopted children together, only had eyes for each other as they hugged and kissed between takes.

British beauty Rachel was snapped looking similarly loved-up on the Big Apple set of her movie Definitely Maybe. In her case it was purely for the cameras, though, as she locked lips with co-star Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds.

Both Rachel and Ryan are currently involved in long-term, off-screen romances. The Mummy actress is set to tie the knot with director Darren Aronofsky - with whom she has a son, Henry, born in May - while Ryan is stepping out with singer Alanis Morissette.

Not everyone was getting in the romantic mood, however. Will Smith was hard at work battling vampires for his new action-packed thriller I Am Legend. He got the blood pumping as he raced through the streets of the Big Apple, and was clearly having a ball in his role as the last man alive on Earth.

This infamous swinging couple who are both alleged to be gay/bi are very close friends with the GMD. (I wonder what they have in gay gay common.) So that puts them on my list of NOT favorite people!!!

WOMAN OF THE HOUR

Honoree Jada Pinkett Smith makes a ruffled arrival at New York's Avery Fisher Hall on Tuesday for the Redbook 2006 Strength & Spirit Awards. The actress was on hand to accept an award for donating millions through The Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation.

Posted Image

Will Smith may have less to fear from the vampires he fights in "I Am Legend" than from the angry residents of 2 Fifth Ave. Co-op President Adelaide Polsinelli got fed up with the "aggressive" film crew that flooded the building with light until 11:30 p.m. "It ended when I called the police and threatened to go down there and hurt someone," she told us. And while the movie crew asked playwright Larry Kramer to park his car around the corner from the set, former Mayor Ed Koch's car was allowed through the barricade.

PEP RALLY!

With his wedding date to Katie Holmes set, Tom Cruise gets psyched to work on the perfect cheer with pal Jada Pinkett-Smith as the two take in his son Connor's football game in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Posted Image

Look! 2 Lesbians. Jada's the butch, and Tom's the booby Earth Mother with the Dorothy Hamill haircut.

I think he likes Jada 'cuz she's one of the few actors who is actually shorter than he is without having to scrunch herself up...

I think he likes Jada 'cuz she's one of the few actors who is actually shorter than he is without having to scrunch herself up...

Damn, I think you're on to something here...

A Socialites Life

Fresh Prince Not Down With Extraterrestrial Volcano Worship

Hollywood.com reports that despite attending Tom and Katie's wedding, Will Smith isn't planning on getting with the "clears" just yet.

Will Smith has turned his back on pal Tom Cruise's efforts to convert him to Scientology because he doesn't want to upset his late grandmother.

Smith admits he has spoken with Cruise about the church the Mission: Impossible actor is a fervent campaigner for, but he could never follow writer and thinker L. Ron Hubbard's belief system.

He says, "I've talked to Tom about it--(there's) lots of incredible, wonderful concepts (but, my wife) Jada (Pinkett Smith) and I don't necessarily believe in organized religion.

"I was raised in a Baptist household and my grandmother would get up out of her casket (if I became a Scientologist)."

I think those are two marvelous reasons not to go running to the Celebrity Centre. Organized religion can be scary, and Nana Smith would whup your ass for that sort of foolishness.

THE FAMILY BUSINESS

Three cheers for Will Smith, who is honored by the Museum of the Moving Image in New York Sunday night. Smith was accompanied by wife Jada Pinkett (in Valentino) and the family's newest star, son Jaden, who acts alongside Dad in their upcoming movie The Pursuit of Happyness. "I am so proud of my little man and my husband," Pinkett told PEOPLE at the event.

Posted Image

THE FAMILY BUSINESS

Three cheers for Will Smith, who is honored by the Museum of the Moving Image in New York Sunday night. Smith was accompanied by wife Jada Pinkett (in Valentino) and the family's newest star, son Jaden, who acts alongside Dad in their upcoming movie The Pursuit of Happyness. "I am so proud of my little man and my husband," Pinkett told PEOPLE at the event.

Posted Image

I REALLY like him. I know all the stuff around about her and being a tranny and everything, but I'm going to choose to believe that these two really love each other and have the most darling kids ever.

"He's such a big guy and he's so powerful-looking, and he takes two sips and his little eyes get all glossed over."

– Eva Mendes, on Hitch costar Will Smith's inability to hold his liquor, to PEOPLE