princess

Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones

She must think she's married to royalty or something! An heir and a spare! Maybe the daughter doesn't count :rolleyes: ! They are getting on my nerves. They are boring!

I like Michael Douglas, he's a good actor, and he's Hollywood savy. CZJ could have a million agencies and she will never be the actress Nicole Kidman is. First of all women don't like working with her. Shes hateful to other women. AND she doesn't have the talent. I liked her in Chicago, it's the first time I've really liked her in anything. I don't know why I don't like her acting.. there is just something missing. I do think she is the most beautiful woman in the world right now. I would think with her ego and his ego, sparks would have to fly but I bet they hang in for the long haul. I feel they respect each other and Michael really wants to make this work at this time in his life.

Yep, CZJ is Queen of the Divas. Didn't she make some comment that a million dollars is just loose change to her or something like that? She is getting more well known for her lawsuits than her acting abilities. She was fabulous in Chicago and did deserve her Oscar, I'll give her that.

Star*Baby - actually she said "10 million dollars might be alot of money to some people but it's not to me"I wanted to slap her....

Star*Baby - actually she said "10 million dollars might be alot of money to some people but it's not to me"I wanted to slap her....

How can anyone so beautiful and so talented be so nasty and downright stupid? May the bird of paradise fly up hers. :lol:

Guest Jade

<![CDATA[<P>Posted Image</P>

He's gotten SO much plastic surgery! He would have looked better just accepting a few wrinkles.

Catherine has been looking like she's had some work done lately too. She better watch out or she's end up looking plastic too.

Guest saltandpepper

I think her main problem is she's very vain and apparently has become quite a snob. It may work in Hollywood but most people get tired of that. Quickly.I don't know anybody that thinks she's all that. Pretty yea I'll give her that. She's even got some acting chops. But that all fades eventually. She can look at hubby and see that. He's hardly leading man material anymore. In fact he just looks like her babysitter/nanny. He's always dragging those poor babies somewhere while she's playing "movie star".

I think it's just a marriage of convenience myself. She wants a rich old husband who has the "in" in Hollywood, he wants someone that looks good on his arm. The having kids is the "we're a normal couple" dressing.

I know I am going off the topic princess, but theres no way in hell that CZJ is thirty four years old, she is more like thirty eight or thirty nine years old IMO.

Guest saltandpepper

Yea I agree. She's definitely one of those that conveniently shaves a few years off her age. :rolleyes:

There was a blind item supposedly about CZJ and Michael that before they could dine at the White House, they did background check on them, just a formality. According to them, CZJ shaved 10 years off her age. She does not look like she is still in her mid-30's.

Guest ilovestewie

princess: I think it's just a marriage of convenience myself. She wants a rich old husband who has the "in" in Hollywood, he wants someone that looks good on his arm. The having kids is the "we're a normal couple" dressing.

;) **I totally agree**

Plus, I think the kids are also her security to the big money and the Hollywood A list.

popbitch.com

Reports from Hollywood suggest Catherine Zeta

Jones and Michael Douglas are trying for a third

child. Rumours at the time of their wedding

suggested there might be a pre-nup clause which

gave Cath $1m for each child produced in the

marriage - more if the child was a boy.

Race to be first waxworks pairMay 31 2004 Wales National Website SHOWBIZ couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas could become the first married stars to be immortalised by Madame Tussauds.The Hollywood actors are due to be invited to model for the London waxworks.But they are up against Brad Pitt and wife Jennifer Aniston to be the first showbiz Mr and Mrs at Madame Tussauds. Brad, 40, has already been cast in wax and mingles at the world-famous museum's Blush zone. He is in the mock showbiz party - but his wife Jennifer is still missing.The Friends star is now in a race with Chicago-award winner Catherine Zeta-Jones, 35, and her husband to be the first married celebrities on show.Each cast costs £50,000 and four months to make but museum staff say Catherine and Michael, 60, haven't yet found the time for a sitting.A Madame Tussauds spokeswoman said, "We have always wanted to do Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas but they just don't have the time."We need to measure every detail to get the wax doubles absolutely perfect and would love for them to sit for us as a married couple."

Guest shoe queen

I dunno, I think she's either the age she claims or very close to it. I've seen pictures of her from before she was famous here and she really did look the right age. But I AM convinced she's had a little nip and tuck along the way.

I know I am going off the topic princess, but theres no way in hell that CZJ is thirty four years old, she is more like thirty eight or thirty nine years old IMO.

No doubt!I believe (as do a lot of other people) that she's in her 40s.Wasn't it her that supposedly had her true age revealed to Michael Douglas after a White House background check before the couple visited? :)She's still gorgeous, though.

Zeta-Jones and Douglas's Bullet-Proof Dream Homeimdb.comOscar-winning couple Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas have spent an astonishing $6.35 million on a bullet-proof dream home in Wales. The extraordinary house has a 70 foot penthouse for their children Dylan and Carys, bullet-proof windows, hot tub, library, gym and a copper- topped balcony imported from America at a cost of $72,500. A local resident says, "This house is amazingly extravagant and sticks out like a sore thumb. Catherine and Michael built it from scratch and have not minded on lavishing thousands of pounds on getting the best money can buy." Zeta-Jones and Douglas also own properties in New York, Bermuda, Majorca and California.

Alleged Zeta-Jones Stalker: $1 Mil Bail

Thursday Jun 17, 2004 8:05am EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

people.com

A Los Angeles woman is being held on $1 million bail after pleading not guilty to felony charges that she stalked Catherine Zeta-Jones by calling and sending the star threatening letters, reports the Associated Press.

Dawnette Knight, 32, was arrested June 3 at her Beverly Hills apartment and charged at her arraignment last week with one count of stalking and 24 counts of criminal threats dating back to Jan. 2, 2003 – including one in Austria, where Zeta-Jones was filming Ocean's 12, says Sheriff's Lt. Joe Impellizeri.

"We felt she was a flight risk," says Impellizeri, adding Knight is not employed in the area and has no family ties. If convicted, she could face anywhere from probation to 19 years behind bars.

A statement from Zeta-Jones's publicist, Cece Yorke, says that the 34-year-old actress and her family were "greatly relieved that the suspect is in custody."

Knight has a June 29 preliminary hearing date, says district attorney spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons.

As for any possible motive for Knight's alleged interest in Zeta-Jones, "It could be that she was an obsessed fan, or a past employee or worked on a movie set, we don't know," says Impellizeri, also adding: "The letters and phone calls became more violent and specific."

From people.com

Posted Image

As a student in Swansea, Wales, "I was teased because I had a really flat-looking nose, and before I got braces, my teeth used to stick out a bit," says Zeta-Jones (at 7). She also had a "home perm so bad that kids in school couldn't see the blackboard because my hair was so big."

Posted Image

"My parents taught me the importance of being a kind and good person," says Zeta-Jones of father Dai, a former candy-company executive, and Pat, a homemaker. "That's what I want to instill in (my children)."

Posted Image

Zeta-Jones has a close relationship with her brothers David, 36, and Lyndon, 32 (in Paris in 1999), who both work for her production company, Milkwood Films.

Douglas KOs Zeta-Jones' 3rd Baby Planimdb.comHollywood legend Michael Douglas has dashed his wife Catherine Zeta- Jones' hopes of having another baby - insisting he's quite happy being the father of three. The Wall Street star, 58, has a 25-year-old son Cameron from his first marriage to Diandra Luker, and two young tots with Zeta-Jones - Dylan, three and Carys, one. The Chicago beauty has always said she wants three children, as she is from a trio of siblings. Despite recent rumors the loved-up couple are trying for another baby together, Douglas is adamant he doesn't want anymore. He says, "Sometimes Catherine says she'd like three children, but then I point out her very handsome 25-year-old stepson. Look, women's careers are pretty finite. She's 34 and she wants to get busy, do some pictures. And I support that."

This may not belong here....From CNN.Com...Kirk Douglas' youngest son found dead Tuesday, July 6, 2004 Posted: 6:43 PM EDT (2243 GMT) NEW YORK (AP) -- Oscar-winning actor Kirk Douglas' youngest son, who battled drug and alcohol problems for years, was found dead Tuesday inside an apartment building, police said.Eric Douglas, 46, was discovered after someone flagged down a passing police car. There were no signs of foul play, police said. An autopsy was planned.Eric Douglas was an aspiring actor and comedian, but he never found the success of his father or of his Academy Award-winning sibling, Michael Douglas. He had a short-lived acting career in the 1980s and early '90s, playing supporting roles in movies such as "Delta Force 3: The Killing Game."He also appeared in an episode of the HBO program "Tales From the Crypt" opposite his father, who earned an Emmy nomination for his role on the show.In recent years, the youngest of Kirk Douglas' four sons drew attention more for his problems than for any performances. In a 2000 interview, he said he spent eight days in a coma after a pill overdose a year earlier.For years before that, Eric Douglas struggled with drug and alcohol addictions while repeatedly clashing with the law. He spent time behind bars and in rehabilitation clinics.In 1997, he pleaded guilty to cocaine possession after his arrest for accepting a shipment of more than 1,000 anti-depressant pills.A year earlier, he spent the night in jail after smashing his rental car into two vehicles in an alleged drunken-driving incident.In 1996, Eric Douglas spent a month in jail after a flight from Los Angeles to Newark, New Jersey, in which he allowed his dog to roam the airplane while he became "loud and verbally abusive" toward the crew, authorities said