Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Justin Timberlake

Madonna Invites Timberlake Back to the Studio

Madonna was left so impressed with new songwriting partner Justin Timberlake, she has invited the singer to spend the summer with her in London. Timberlake recently spent a week with Madonna working on new tracks for her next album and admits they came up with some gems. He says, "We ended up with five or six really good (songs) - some unfinished, some finished and we're gonna go back in July and work on some more stuff." Timberlake admits he was impressed with the way Madonna works: "Her ethic is kinda infectious in the studio. I was like, 'I'm too slow, I'm too slow...' She's a workhorse and I'm just a fan... who tricked Madonna."

OMG, Remember *NSYNC? Well, They're Getting Sued.

Filed under: Justin Timberlake , Lawsuit

Posted Image

I'm so glad that this post reminded me of how much I loved the twinky awesomeness that was Justin Timberlake in this video, when I first saw it. These boys' jerky dance movements have a special place in my heart, that might not ever be filled by another boy band again. OK, on to the actual news...it seems that a lawsuit has been filed against *NSYNC by a songwriter, who claims that the band essentially stole his song. Named in the suit are all the members of the band, along with Jive Records, and the suit could end up costing them $10 million.

In a lawsuit filed yesterday in a Las Vegas Federal Court, a musician named Troy Alexander (aka "Royal T") claims he met with Jive records in 1990 and introduced them to his demo tape of the song "Up Against the Wall." According to documents, JIVE signed *NSYNC a few years later, who then released a song "substantially similar" to Alexander's work in 2001. The song in question featured the same title and was featured on the smash album "Celebrity."

Alexander is claiming that the basis of the suit is more on the lyrics, rather than the sound. Hmm. Dude, you might want to rethink that suit. Because honestly, I'm sure there are 12-year old girls who could claim that the exact sentiments of most of *NSYNC's songs were lifted directly from their diaries.

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/09/omg_re...etting_sued.php

Justin Timberlake's Biel love flight

15th May 2007 12:30:01

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Jus...lake-15550.html

Justin Timberlake flew his actress lover Jessica Biel to the UK just so they could go on a date - quashing reports they are no longer an item.

The 'SexyBack' singer was pining for Jessica during his UK tour - so invited her to join him in Manchester where they enjoyed a meal in restaurant chain Nando's.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Justin's really into Jess and when he found out she had some free time he asked her to join him on the UK leg of his tour.

"They're both doing everything they can to keep their relationship low profile but when they're among friends they can hardly keep their hands off each other."

Justin, 26, who started dating 'The Illusionist' actress Jessica shortly after splitting from Cameron Diaz late last year, took 10 friends for dinner at the Portuguese speciality chicken restaurant on Saturday (12.05.07) at Manchester's Printworks.

The next day, the singer took Jessica, 25, to watch Manchester United play West Ham in a soccer match at Old Trafford stadium.

A source revealed: "Justin's not into pretentious, posh food and as he loves sport he jumped at the opportunity to catch a United game with his woman."

JT and Jessica Biel Getting After It In Britain

Filed under: Jessica Biel , Justin Timberlake

Posted Image

Justin Timberlake and Glamazon Biel are doing the hotel motel Holiday Inn thing during his British tour dates. This is sweet. Justin is busy playing to massive crowds, and cutting tracks with Madonna and maybe buying more silken kerchiefs and vests at Harrod's. And Jessica is busy doing him and probably playing volleyball. Isn't she like the exact girl to play volleyball? Beach volleyball. Though that might be hard to find in Britain. But they're rich, maybe they can truck in some sand for her and set up a net in Hyde Park. Here's what The Sun had to say:

I can reveal The Illusionist star Jessica is the girl who Justin has been canoodling with in Manchester's Lowry Hotel.

He sneaked her into his plush room after gigging in the city on Saturday.

A fellow Lowry guest said: "There was lots of touching and kissing."

Looks like the best woman won. You know they were competing for his lanky ass despite the shopping trips together. It's over, though. Scarjo is right now singing badly as backup for the Jesus and Mary Chain and falling on her ass for TMZ to broadcast and Jessica is flipping her the virtual bird by which I mean she has Justin Timberlake's penis inside of her.

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/15/jt_and..._in_britain.php

(Pagesix.com)

Dissing Justin

ACTRESS Sallie Toussaint is no fan of Justin Timberlake. Toussaint, who stars in "The Departed" and who used to date Prince Albert, told Smooth magazine, "I would definitely not date a guy like [Timberlake]! Bringing sexy back? Why doesn't he bring his b - - -s back? After the Janet [Jackson] thing where he didn't step up, I stopped liking him. He could have helped tremendously by just being a man, but he didn't. He ripped her top and ran. Timberwuss is quite the fairy. He needs to man up!"

(Pagesix.com)

Dissing Justin

ACTRESS Sallie Toussaint is no fan of Justin Timberlake. Toussaint, who stars in "The Departed" and who used to date Prince Albert, told Smooth magazine, "I would definitely not date a guy like [Timberlake]! Bringing sexy back? Why doesn't he bring his balls back? After the Janet [Jackson] thing where he didn't step up, I stopped liking him. He could have helped tremendously by just being a man, but he didn't. He ripped her top and ran. Timberwuss is quite the fairy. He needs to man up!"

LOL, love it.

Kate Hudson Didn't Sleep With JT

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Justin Timberlake

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kate Hudson took a moment recently to assure Cameron Diaz that she didn't investigate Justin Timberlake in the biblical sense. Cameron had one of those shuddery cries when something that's been hanging over your head for a long time has finally burst like an anxiety stormcloud. I'd feel worse if these people weren't all rich bitches and bastards. If these two were cashiers at Wal-Mart and had this conversation and shared a teary hug in the breakroom, and one of them had a sick kid or their car got repoed, I'd have more empathy. Otherwise, I think Kate should have done him. And while she was at it, cut your kid's hair! Ugh. Nothing worse than long hair on a guy. Blech. Ponytails, and the like. I can barely stand floppy bangs. People - cut your kids hair! I'm not talking about pre-assigned gender roles, I'm talking aesthetics. This isn't Narnia!

Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson used a chance meeting in New York to reconcile over lingering rumors about Justin Timberlake, according to a pal.

The "SexyBack" singer attended Hudson's star-studded New Year's Eve bash in Los Angeles, sparking rumors of a hook-up. He and Diaz had recently broken up.

But a friend of one of the actresses tells me: "Kate and Cameron ran into each other outside the bathroom at the Waverly Inn a couple of Saturdays ago. Kate told Cameron: 'I didn't sleep with your man, you know.'"

According to the source, "Cameron teared up, and they hugged."

He's not "her man" anymore. He's in London licking Jessica Biel six ways to Sunday. And she's dating a cheesy magician who doesn't even do that thing where he's in a hole in NYC for six days so homeless people can pee on him and ask him for money. What's the point of magic, then?

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/17/kate_h...eep_with_jt.php

JT Clearly Still Doesn't Care What People Think

Fri, 05/18/2007 - 2:55pm by PopSugar

Posted Image

JT expressed some diverse emotions through his hotel window in Manchester. His phone conversation has got him looking pretty serious, which means he's probably not whispering sweet nothings to his lady du jour, Jessica Biel. After his chat, JT perked up enough to show a smirk but his cuteness was severely compromised by giving the finger to the paparazzi. Not only is JT unoriginal, but also he's not the greatest role model for all the little ones who can't wait to see Shrek the Third this weekend.

http://popsugar.com/262379

Posted Image

He's so bad ass and too cool for school! :rolleyes:

Justin Timberlake is the Tops

Filed under: Justin Timberlake , TRL

Posted Image

Justin Timberlake's video "Cry Me A River" has is at the top of the TRL chart. Huh? It was a list of videos that was put together to commemorate the MTV show's 2,000th episode.

Coming in close on Timberlake's heels was white rapper Eminem, who came in second spot with 'The Real Slim Shady'.

The third spot on the list went to former American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson for her song 'Behind These Hazel Eyes'.

The top five was rounded off by 'N SYNC's 'It's Gonna Be Me', and Usher's 'Yeah' which came in fourth and fifth place respectively.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The list of the top ten songs on the MTV Countdown list are after the jump.

1. Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake

2. The Real Slim Shady - Eminem

3. Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson

4. It's Gonna Be Me - 'N SYNC

5. Yeah - Usher

6. Toxic - Britney Spears

7. Hey Ya - Outkast

8. Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys

9. Helena - My Chemical Romance

10. In Da Club - 50 Cent (ANI)

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/24/justin...is_the_tops.php

Source: Justin Timberlake Is 'In Love' with Jessica Biel

FRIDAY MAY 25, 2007 07:40 AM EDT

After four months of playing the field since his split from Cameron Diaz, is Justin Timberlake ready to "go steady" with Jessica Biel?

The two, who were first linked at a Golden Globe afterparty in January, recently spent several days together in the U.K., where Timberlake was touring. (They holed up in Manchester's five-star Lowry Hotel and took in a soccer match.)

And now "Justin's in love," a source close to the singer tells PEOPLE in its new issue. "She's the coolest chick ever. He wants to be with her all the time. He's ready to be serious."

Over the last few months, Timberlake, 26, and Biel, 25, have also been spotted snowboarding with pals at the Sundance Film Festival, and Biel recently attended a barbeque at Timberlake's L.A. home.

Reps for both had no comment.

Justin Timberlake "In Love" With Jessica Biel, Cameron Diaz Urged To Come Down Off Ledge

Filed under: Justin Timberlake

Posted Image

Sources are saying that Justin Timberlake is head over heels for that Amazon, Jessica Biel. They just spent some time in jolly ole' England where he did some gigs and was then helping Madge with some hot tracks. She went shopping. Then they had a lot of sex in their hotel room. Or tried out new moisturizers. You know he's a fancy lad.

The two, who were first linked at a Golden Globe afterparty in January, recently spent several days together in the U.K., where Timberlake was touring. (They holed up in Manchester's five-star Lowry Hotel and took in a soccer match.)

And now "Justin's in love," a source close to the singer tells PEOPLE in its new issue. "She's the coolest chick ever. He wants to be with her all the time. He's ready to be serious."

Cameron's probably gnashing her teeth, but can't do a thing about it because Jessica Biel could beat the crap out of her. She's like one of those athletic chicks that everyone thinks might be a dyke but she's not - she's just into fitness. Lots of ponytails and track pants and tanks and always out on that track running around.

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/25/justin...n_off_ledge.php

Marilyn Manson Totally Queer For Justin Timberlake

Filed under: Marilyn Manson

Posted Image

Who wouldn't be? For a stringbean, JT's kinda cute and being a fancy lad - he might try the D once or twice. I'm sure Lance Bass went for the ball grab a couple of times and got lucky. Marilyn Manson has revealed he's into all things JT. He's covering "What Goes Around Comes Around", he claims to carry a picture of JT wherever he goes, and he's talked sex with Justin's Moms. I would do all these things for Joey Fatone. In a hot second. Joey, are you listening? Joey, can you feel me?

Manson told BBC Radio 1: "I met Justin Timberlake and I liked him. I met his mother too. He brings her on tour with him, I guess as some sort of prop.

"When we met I had just watched this sex documentary, unfortunately for his mother, and the first thing I said to her was 'Did you know that a woman has three holes between their legs?' She was fascinated."

Manson also revealed he has "a fascination with Justin Timberlake", and he carries a picture of the former *NSYNC star with him wherever he goes.

Does Evan Rachel Wood know about this? That jailbait sounds like she's getting the shove. She'd better go wreck some other marriage. I hear Jay-Z and Beyonce aren't doing that great. Insinuate yourself, Evan!

Posted Image Posted Image

More Manson After the Jump

Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/25/marily..._timberlake.php

All AP News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron Diaz Opens New `Shrek' in Taiwan

Fiona, the even-tempered ogre princess in the animated blockbuster "Shrek the Third," is a modern update of the classic fairy tale princess, says Cameron Diaz, who voiced the character.

Fiona understands that "if you want something to happen, you have to go out and do it yourself," said Diaz, who was in Taiwan to promote the latest installment of the movie franchise, which premiered here Friday.

When Shrek (voiced by Mike Myers) sets off on a mission to find the true heir of the kingdom of Far, Far, Away, Fiona is left to defend the castle. She gets some unexpected help from Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty.

"These are the princesses we grew up on," Diaz told reporters. "We get to keep our princesses, and we get to modernize them."

Justin Timberlake, Diaz's former boyfriend, voices the future King Arthur.

She described Timberlake's performance as "hilarious."

"I think he's great in the film," the 34-year-old actress said. "He's so gifted."

"Shrek the Third" also features the voices of Eddie Murphy as Donkey and Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots.

Diaz and Jeffrey Katzenberg, chief executive of DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc., are on a three-week tour to promote the movie in more than 10 cities in Asia and Europe. Their next stop is China.

WOW! Slim Shady at 2?

There's a little Slim Shady in all of us. B)

I hate to admit it, but I find myself sing along (and enjoying) JT. His manager/agent deserves a raise.

The funny thing about his part in Shrek..I just saw it yesterday...is that he plays a TOTAL wimp. He even cries. I am really surprised he OKd the part, as it doesn't make him at all sexy or manly.

Where is that "who don't you get?" thread when you need it? I've NEVER seen anything even remotely attractive about this guy. The short hair is better than the hideous 'fro of yesteryear, but still.

(Pagesix.com)

MTV Flashpoint: Cam & Jess

May 29, 2007 -- HANDLERS are working overtime to prevent any drama between Cameron Diaz and Jessica Biel at the June 3 MTV Movie Awards, where the dueling divas will meet for the first time since their Golden Globe dust-up last winter.

In January, Page Six reported that Diaz "blew up" at her then-recent ex, Justin Timberlake, when she spotted him flirting with his now-girlfriend Biel at an after-party at the Beverly Hills Hotel. This Sunday, the love triangle will reunite for the first time since the incident - on live TV.

Sources revealed that Diaz and Biel are both presenting awards at the ceremony, while Timberlake is nominated for best breakthrough performance for his role in "Alpha Dog."

"Everyone is determined to keep Cam and Jess far apart," said our insider. And Timberlake isn't helping by keeping mum as to how he'll walk the carpet, solo or with Biel.

"It's becoming a big deal because the girls both want very separate arrival times," said our source. "Nobody knows who Cameron is going to bring, if anyone. But if Jessica walks with Justin, Cameron will want to bring a date. If Jessica goes alone, Cam will probably walk alone. It's a mess."

The biggest stars are usually the last to walk the carpet - a position both glam gals are fighting to snag. Diaz, who is accustomed to being at the top of the A-list, wants to avoid the "humiliation" of having an earlier arrival time than Biel at the MTV event.

"Cam is used to being more high-profile than Jessica," said the source. "But now that Jessica's dating Justin, she has more leverage. Cameron's looking a little unstable lately."

The ceremony is also being carefully crafted to avoid a run-in because Diaz was nominated in the best-kiss category (for her lip lock with Jude Law in "The Holiday").

"Jessica is definitely not presenting that one," laughed our source.

Diaz's rep did not return calls for comment, while reps for Biel and MTV could not be reached.

Where is that "who don't you get?" thread when you need it? I've NEVER seen anything even remotely attractive about this guy. The short hair is better than the hideous 'fro of yesteryear, but still.

Look at me . . . waving my hands . . . :lol: . . . I made a similar comment not two months ago. :D ITA!!

I see even less in his music or should that be 'hear' less? :o

Justin Timberlake Likes Making Money

Filed under: Justin Timberlake

Posted Image

JT doesn't just sing, dance and occasionally act anymore--he's also going to be doing some CEOing. Yes, I'm making that a verb because I'm operating under the delusion that I can, dammit. This three-day weekend has me feeling cocky. Justin Timberlake made public his plans to launch his record label, Tennman Records, which will be an Interscope Records joint. According to EW:

The multi-platinum song-and-dance man will serve as Chairman and CEO of the Los Angeles-based imprint; Interscope Geffen A&M will handle distribution.

Hmm...I"m feeling uninspired, so can we just pretend that this happened at the end of last year, when I could make a timely "Dick in a Box" joke? Thanks, guys. You're the best.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/29/justin...aking_money.php

Justin, Jessica and Cameron Are A Big Pain In The Ass For The People Running "The MTV Movie Awards"

Filed under: Justin Timberlake , Jessica Biel , Cameron Diaz

Posted Image

So don't invite them. Is it worth the hassle? People over at MTV are running and screaming like the sky is falling because they need to keep Cameron Diaz and Jessica Biel separate because of Justin Timberlake. See, they're both presenting awards and there's all this Hollywood bullshit because people are worried that unstable Cameron can't be allowed to know Jessica Biel is there and is Justin walking the red carpet alone and I'd rather plan a wedding with a bunch of WASPS. They're easier to please. You can't sit Gramma Katie near 3rd Cousin Lois because Lois slept with Gramma's 2nd husband in 1946. Stop.

"Everyone is determined to keep Cam and Jess far apart," said our insider. And Timberlake isn't helping by keeping mum as to how he'll walk the carpet, solo or with Biel.

"It's becoming a big deal because the girls both want very separate arrival times," said our source. "Nobody knows who Cameron is going to bring, if anyone. But if Jessica walks with Justin, Cameron will want to bring a date. If Jessica goes alone, Cam will probably walk alone. It's a mess."

The stories continues, and more photos of Cameron Diaz in Tokyo for the "Shrek the Third" premiere, after the jump.

The biggest stars are usually the last to walk the carpet - a position both glam gals are fighting to snag. Diaz, who is accustomed to being at the top of the A-list, wants to avoid the "humiliation" of having an earlier arrival time than Biel at the MTV event.

"Cam is used to being more high-profile than Jessica," said the source. "But now that Jessica's dating Justin, she has more leverage. Cameron's looking a little unstable lately."

Well, MTV's got Cameron pegged, at least. She did start something back in January at the Golden Globes. Jessica can surely take her, but still - no one wants the hair snatching and dress tearing. Well, I do. Why aren't I producing this mess?

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/29/justin...ovie_awards.php

Justin Timberlake Signs YouTube Singer to His Label

Justin Timberlake has anointed his first find for his new record label: 18-year-old Web phenom Esmee Denters.

"In completely unpredicted news to all YouTubers and bloggers, we are proud to announce Esmee Denters has signed to Tennman Records and she will be joining me on tour this summer," Timberlake, 26, said in an announcement Tuesday.

"Esmee is the real deal and I cannot wait for the world to hear her," he says, "but all of her fans on YouTube should not worry ? we will keep you in the loop every step of the way."

The Dutch singer initially gained attention last summer by shooting (with her own Web cam) and posting cover performances of Beyoncé, Alanis Morrisette and Alicia Keys songs on her YouTube page – which generated some 21 million views. (See Denters singing an Alicia Keys cover below.)

An album she will write and record is slated for release later this year, and this month she will kick off a concert tour, mostly in Scandinavia.

"Words can't describe how amazing it is. I am so excited!" Denters says in a statement. "It is something I have always dreamed of doing. I have to thank YouTube and its viewers for giving me the opportunity to show the world my voice. I also have to thank Justin, one of the biggest artists in the world, for believing in me and making my dreams come true."

people.com