BobbyD

Kate Hudson

WoW. That is really not an attractive picture of her.

I know. She is one of those people who should never, never, never, never, NEVER wear their hair up! :blink:

I want to go up to her and flap her ears...or slam those the car doors shut. :D

MY GOD, she probably picks up radio stations in Russia with those ears. She could play Minnie Mouse without any props. Why in the world would she let those show? Are these people so vain they don't see this stuff?

MY GOD, she probably picks up radio stations in Russia with those ears. She could play Minnie Mouse without any props. Why in the world would she let those show? Are these people so vain they don't see this stuff?

:D :D :D

The Happy Ex

Kate Hudson's ex and the father of her son, Chris Robinson, is apparently extremely happy that her boyfriend, Dax Shepard, has basically moved into her house. Sources have told Page Six that other family members aren't pleased, but Chris is into it.

A source said, "Chris is thrilled because now he can have [their 3-year-old son] Ryder whenever he wants... Kate gets a little more distracted when new men come into her life."

Kate's rep said it wasn't true.

Chris is probably happy that someone else finally took that annoying slag off his hands. Dax also probably moved in, because he can't afford rent!

Posted Image

He moved in? They've been fucking for what, a month or two and he moves in?!?

I always thought she was harmless, vapid and vaguely cute - now I see that she's really, really stupid.

Look at that bad picture of her with her hair pulled back and then at a picture of Dopey, the stupidest of Snow White's dwarves, and that may explain everything.

Plus she was probably raised in the old-naked-hippie-new-age-free-love-ganja-baby school of child raising.

Yeah, but it's one thing to be a new-age-free-love person and another entirely to let your little son get attached to man after man after man who then just wanders away. A friend of mine is divorced and she introduces her 2 young kids to NO ONE until they've been dating for at least a year; I think that's sane and kind. Who wants your toddler bonding with a guy you've been screwing for 2 months? puh-lease.

If it were just her, I'd roll my eyes and shut my mouth but wee Breck girl Ryder is involved... Come on Kate: the anal lovin' might be feeling mighty good these days but that's no excuse to get the guy living in your house after such a short amount of time.

Look at that bad picture of her with her hair pulled back and then at a picture of Dopey, the stupidest of Snow White's dwarves, and that may explain everything.

Plus she was probably raised in the old-naked-hippie-new-age-free-love-ganja-baby school of child raising.

Yeah, it's a terrible picture of her. She's not a beautiful girl but she can look so much better than that.

And I'll have to disagree on the hippie-new-age etc. school of child raising you're imagining she had. Kurt Russell (who basically raised her as his own) is a conservative, Republican/Libertarian, old-school style Dad. Goldie's a bit hippie-dippie, but not as flaked out as you might think - especially not after she hooked up with Kurt. They raised Kate together, her real father was mostly out of the picture and I think she had a fairly balanced up-bringing - albeit in Hollywood.

Kate Hudson is enjoying a hot new relationship with fellow actor Dax Shephard, and was recently photographed in a full-on embrace with him while she was wearing a bikini. Of course that means that the tabloids are speculating that she’s neglecting her three year-old son, Ryder.

Supposedly Kate’s ex husband, Chris Robinson, is happy that he can now seen his son whenever he wants. I call bullshit on this article:

[Katie Hudson’s] ex-husband, Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson, is said to be delighted about her new romance because it means he can see more of their three-year-old son Ryder.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: “Dax is basically living at her house right now. The rest of her family is a little annoyed.

“Chris is thrilled because now he can have Ryder whenever he wants. Kate gets a little more distracted when new men come into her life.”

Kate’s representative, Brad Cafarelli, has denied the actress is neglecting Ryder because of her new romance, saying: “None of what you’re speculating here is accurate.”

[Female First via Gossip Rocks]

Someone saw that picture of Kate and Dax kissing and/or the paparazzi know that Dax is over Kate’s house all the time. It’s probably not true that she’s ignoring her son as a result, and even if she is giving her ex more time with him, what’s wrong with that?

If she was keeping Ryder around while she was involved in her new relationship, someone would point out that it’s bad to have the kid get to know another boyfriend that might not last, as in her last relationship with Owen Wilson. As Kate’s rep points out, this is all speculation and it’s not known if this is even partially true.

Kate Hudson’s stepdad, Kurt Russell, is said to be the one who set her up with Dax. He met him a few months ago and immediately took a liking to him. Kurt introduced Dax to Kate at a barbecue in June. Dax is also friends with married mom Liv Tyler, with whom he stars in the upcoming film Smother.

celebitchy

Have to admit that I've always liked Kurt and Goldie: still do. Apparently, they were never especially fond of Chris, which adds to their appeal in my eyes.

Have to admit that I've always liked Kurt and Goldie: still do. Apparently, they were never especially fond of Chris, which adds to their appeal in my eyes.

Actually, Chris is the only one I'm particularly fond of in this whole circle. The Black Crowes are amazing, and he's incredibly talented. Kate's a bitch, Goldie's flakey and Kurt's dull, IMO. And I couldn't possibly care less about her new boyfriend.

Kate's a bitch, Goldie's flakey and Kurt's dull, IMO. And I couldn't possibly care less about her new boyfriend.

Don't know about the rest but I have to say that while Goldie puts on the flakey routine, I would say she does it for the laughs and not for lack of intelligence. Look at the career she built and the movies she's produced. This is one smart cookie and she did it in Hollywood - still a man's world. I don't buy that flakey routine as reality for a second.

Kate's a bitch, Goldie's flakey and Kurt's dull, IMO. And I couldn't possibly care less about her new boyfriend.

Don't know about the rest but I have to say that while Goldie puts on the flakey routine, I would say she does it for the laughs and not for lack of intelligence. Look at the career she built and the movies she's produced. This is one smart cookie and she did it in Hollywood - still a man's world. I don't buy that flakey routine as reality for a second.

You may be right. I never particularly liked any of her work, but perhaps there's more behind it (and her) than there seems.

Kurt being dull is only my personal opinion. All I can base it on is the way he comes off to me and his body of work, none of which I enjoy.

I can say for a fact that Kate is a bitch because my boyfriend and his friends all observed her being a bitch, not only to them, but to everyone around her. Chris, on the other hand, was very cool and spent time talking to my boyfriend about music even though it was the first time they met. Between that, and all the stupidity she's spouted out in the last few years, make me truly believe she's a horror.

I can say for a fact that Kate is a bitch because my boyfriend and his friends all observed her being a bitch, not only to them, but to everyone around her. Chris, on the other hand, was very cool and spent time talking to my boyfriend about music even though it was the first time they met. Between that, and all the stupidity she's spouted out in the last few years, make me truly believe she's a horror.

Understood

Understood

:)

I never get too much "first-hand" gossip here in Boston, but yesterday my husband, two kids and I were strolling around downtown Boston near the Four Seasons and saw Kate Hudson, Ryder, and Dax. I tend to think of her as too thin from the tabloid photos, but she has a great body. Thin, but not too much so with great arms. She was in a pair of very tight jeans. "dadofvande" was quite impressed! ;) As we got a little closer I noticed her skin wasn't too great, but other than that she was looking good.

Now for her behavior. She was very giggly, pushing Ryder in a stroller and being VERY affectionate with Dax. We happened to be walking in the same direction they were, and every time they got to a corner where they had to wait for a walk signal in order to cross (you know Boston drivers! :D ) they would pretty much make out. Didn't seem like an act to us ... looked like high schoolers in love!!

I never get too much "first-hand" gossip here in Boston, but yesterday my husband, two kids and I were strolling around downtown Boston near the Four Seasons and saw Kate Hudson, Ryder, and Dax. I tend to think of her as too thin from the tabloid photos, but she has a great body. Thin, but not too much so with great arms. She was in a pair of very tight jeans. "dadofvande" was quite impressed! ;) As we got a little closer I noticed her skin wasn't too great, but other than that she was looking good.

Now for her behavior. She was very giggly, pushing Ryder in a stroller and being VERY affectionate with Dax. We happened to be walking in the same direction they were, and every time they got to a corner where they had to wait for a walk signal in order to cross (you know Boston drivers! :D ) they would pretty much make out. Didn't seem like an act to us ... looked like high schoolers in love!!

Wow, nice celeb sighting! Thanks for sharing. Btw, was Dax cute and did Ryder look like a girl?