Sign in to follow this  
sanlee

Gary Dourdan

CSI Star Denies Drugs Belonged to Him

CSI star Gary Dourdan claims the drugs he was caught with earlier this week didn't belong to him.

The actor, 41, was arrested for drug possession early Monday in Palm Springs, Calif., after police found him asleep in his car, which was parked on the wrong side of the road. When officers searched his vehicle, they found cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and other prescription drugs.

Dourdan says he was returning from the Coachella Music Festival, where he got some people into a V.I.P. section. An after-party left him "ragged," he said, so he pulled over to sleep.

"I’m glad pulling over did prevent a DUI," he said in an e-mail to Access Hollywood. "I recommend not driving at all, but a little kip [nap] is always good (on either side of the road LOL).

"I am blessed that the Sgt. realized that the luggage carrying whatever they found was not mine and that my tests have been coming back negative," Dourdan continued. "I've been happy to cooperate in any way to clear myself and go on with my blessed life."

Dourdan -- who is not returning to CSI next season -- also apologized to his fans. (He was set to present Taylor Swift with an award at Hollywood Life magazine’s 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards last week, as CSI is one of her favorite shows.)

"I am so sorry to all my fans, especially the young ones, like Taylor Swift, who I should've been supporting with my daughter instead of driving tired in the desert," he said.

"I am planning events to get the word out that you don’t need a bunch of nasty chemicals to have a good time," he added. "Just good friends, family, good music and a good honest spirit full of faith."

He is to be arraigned May 28.

Source :Us Weekly

Ahem, I think the music festival started after he was busted.

May 2, 3, and 4th.

Wasn't he busted on April 29th.

And the festival was in Indio not Palm Springs.

"I am blessed that the Sgt. realized that the luggage carrying whatever they found was not mine and that my tests have been coming back negative," Dourdan continued. "I've been happy to cooperate in any way to clear myself and go on with my blessed life."

This must be news to all the CSI insiders that sold their story saying that they saw this coming.

CSI Star Denies Drugs Belonged to Him

CSI star Gary Dourdan claims the drugs he was caught with earlier this week didn't belong to him.

The actor, 41, was arrested for drug possession early Monday in Palm Springs, Calif., after police found him asleep in his car, which was parked on the wrong side of the road. When officers searched his vehicle, they found cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and other prescription drugs.

Dourdan says he was returning from the Coachella Music Festival, where he got some people into a V.I.P. section. An after-party left him "ragged," he said, so he pulled over to sleep.

"I’m glad pulling over did prevent a DUI," he said in an e-mail to Access Hollywood. "I recommend not driving at all, but a little kip [nap] is always good (on either side of the road LOL).

Dourdan -- who is not returning to CSI next season -- also apologized to his fans. (He was set to present Taylor Swift with an award at Hollywood Life magazine’s 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards last week, as CSI is one of her favorite shows.)

"I am so sorry to all my fans, especially the young ones, like Taylor Swift, who I should've been supporting with my daughter instead of driving tired in the desert," he said.

"I am planning events to get the word out that you don’t need a bunch of nasty chemicals to have a good time," he added. "Just good friends, family, good music and a good honest spirit full of faith."

He is to be arraigned May 28.

Source :Us Weekly

Not that anybody would care about this but me, but when he didn't show up at the Young Hollywood Awards, Nikki Sixx (who was there with Kat Von D) was gracious enough to step in and present the award to Taylor Swift. I thought that was kinda nice. :unsure:

Regarding Gary Dourdan, did his tests really come back negative? He doesn't seem innocent to me.

May 2, 3, and 4th.

This must be news to all the CSI insiders that sold their story saying that they saw this coming.

Coachella ran from April 25th through April 27th, and some people who went to the festival stayed in Palm Springs even though there were plenty of places closer.

It's not like he's the first person to claim the drugs weren't his...the excuse worked for Lindsay - twice!

Gary Dourdan Charged With Three Felonies

Posted May 7th 2008 1:25PM by TMZ Staff

"CSI" douchebag Gary Dourdan has been charged with three felonies for possession of a controlled substance -- one charge each for heroin, cocaine and ecstasy.

Dourdan was arrested on April 28 after cops found him sleeping in his car. Gary is due back in court on May 28.

May 2, 3, and 4th.

Coachella ran from April 25th through April 27th, and some people who went to the festival stayed in Palm Springs even though there were plenty of places closer.

It's not like he's the first person to claim the drugs weren't his...the excuse worked for Lindsay - twice!

Don't think so. I was in Indio on May 2 and: http://stagecoachfestival.com/

Unless there were two music fesitvals?

"CSI" star charged with drug possession

Actor Gary Dourdan, best known as a forensics investigator on the hit TV show "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," was charged on Wednesday with possession of heroin, cocaine and ecstasy.

The charges stem from the 41-year-actor's April 28 arrest in the desert resort city of Palm Springs, after police found him asleep in the driver's seat of a car shortly before dawn.

The car was parked on the wrong side of the road with the interior light left on. Police said Dourdan appeared disoriented and "possibly under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs" when approached by an officer.

A search of the car turned up cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and various prescription drugs, as well as drug paraphernalia,

He was booked for possession of narcotics and dangerous drugs and jailed for about five hours, then released on $5,000 bail, police said.

Dourdan was charged with one count each of possessing heroin, cocaine and ecstasy. A Riverside County District Attorney's spokeswoman said that if convicted he would likely face probation and be sent to a drug diversion program.

He is due in court for an arraignment on May 28.

A native of Philadelphia, Dourdan got his start on the TV sitcom "A Different World" and later appeared on the cable network series "Soul Food."

He also starred in the 1997 film "Alien: Resurrection" but is best known for his role as forensics investigator Warrick Brown on "CSI," which has ranked as the most watched drama on U.S. television for much of its run.

Reuters/Nielsen

Copyright © 2008 Reuters Limited.

May 2, 3, and 4th.

Don't think so. I was in Indio on May 2 and: http://stagecoachfestival.com/

Unless there were two music fesitvals?

That is a different festival - Coachella site. Coachella took place the previous weekend.

Gary Dourdan Pleads Guilty to Possession of Cocaine, Ecstasy

Gary Dourdan, best known for his role on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, pleaded guilty to counts of cocaine and Ecstasy possession during his arraignment Wednesday in Indio, Calif.

Dressed in a navy blue suit, light blue shirt and matching striped tie, Dourdan casually flashed the peace sign as he left court, got into the back of a waiting car and drove away.

He was charged with three counts of felony drug possession following his April 28 early-morning arrest in Palm Springs, Calif. The heroin count was dismissed.

"As a result of today's proceedings, Gary has been given diversion (a drug treatment program)," his lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley said outside the Lawson Justice Center. "He very much regrets what happened and he's very embarrassed by what occurred, but he's looking forward to moving on and getting back to work."

Dourdan had faced up to three years and eight months based on the charges filed against him. Instead, he faces no prison time, but must complete the 16-class drug program.

Holley added: "He is very grateful to the court for being understanding and giving him an opportunity to resolve the issue and move forward."

The Weekend of His Arrest

Police spotted Dourdan, 41, sleeping in his car on the wrong side of the street. He was charged with possession of cocaine, heroin and Ecstasy and released on $5,000 bail.

The weekend before his arrest, Dourdan attended the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in nearby Indio, Calif.

"Obviously, I am embarrassed to find myself in this situation," he said in a statement to PEOPLE, "and I am profoundly grateful to everyone for their support."

Dourdan played Warrick Brown in the popular CBS crime show. In the season finale, a crooked officer shot his character twice in the neck. A show source said it was common knowledge that Dourdan's contract was up at the end of the season.

His rep said Dourdan was preparing to star in a French horror film called Black Jack, where he plays an American soldier who parachutes into a French village exposed to chemical warfare during World War II.

Gary Dourdan Pleads Guilty, Avoids Jail Time

OK!

Former CSI star Gary Dourdan pleaded guilty to two of three drug felony possessions Wednesday morning at his court arraignment.

The third charge for heroin was dropped, while the actor copped to two counts of cocaine and Ecstasy possession. In lieu of prison time, Gary will complete a 16-class drug treatment program, his lawyer announced.

"As a result of today's proceedings, Gary has been given diversion," his lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, said. "He very much regrets what happened and he's very embarrassed by what occurred, but he's looking forward to moving on and getting back to work."

The 41-year-old was busted early morning on April 28 when he was found sleeping in his car parked on the wrong side of the road in Palm Springs, Calif. Upon searching, the arresting office discovered “suspected cocaine, heroin, Ecstasy, miscellaneous prescription drugs, and paraphernalia" on him.

Gary Dourdan pleads guilty to drug charges

‘CSI’ co-star won't face time in prison over felony possession

msnbc.com

LOS ANGELES - Gary Dourdan won't do time.

The "CSI" co-star pleaded guilty to two of three counts of felony drug possession Wednesday but will not face prison following his drug arrest outside of Palm Springs last month, according to his lawyer. Dourdan could have served up to three years and eight months behind bars.

"Once Gary completes 30 hours of a diversion program, his case will be entirely dismissed," lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley told The Associated Press in an e-mail. "There is no jail time involved."

The 41-year-old actor was arrested after police found him asleep in his car outside of Palm Springs on April 28. He was allegedly parked on the wrong side of the street with the car's interior light on. Dourdan was charged with felony possession of heroin, cocaine and ecstasy.

Dourdan has played crime scene investigator Warrick Brown on CBS' "CSI" since 2000. The character was recently shot and killed during the eighth season finale.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Gary Dourdan + Speedo = Crime Scene

TMZ

Spanish authorities were called when a blubbery mammal in man-panties emerged alongside a hot chick on the shores of Ibiza on Tuesday.

Posted Image

Crime scene investigators identified the swamp thing as rehabbed star Gary Dourdan.

Unfortunately, there was no explaining his repugnant choice in swimwear.

I have never found him attractive, probably because there is a bum in my neighborhood that looks just like him. It's creepy. He really shouldn't be wearing those "manties" they make him look ,ahem, not so well endowed.

Edited by Antianeirai

He looks so . . . . so . . . . middle-aged. :o :ph34r:

I liked him on CSI until they did weird things with his character this past year. I hope he gets it together. I always found him attractive but then admit I'm used to that middle-aged look. :unsure:

He really shouldn't be wearing those "manties" they make him look ,ahem, not so well endowed.

Anti - no surprise that a woman who`s got a banana as her avatar would have this concern : )

Too funny :lol:

Maybe he's a grower......

Middle age doesn't bother me (my husband just turned 40 and I think he's plenty hot :unsure: ) I am attracted to actors with less than perfect bodies all the time. I think with this one it's the HUGE change from just a few months ago, when he was all ripped abs & biceps......And yeah, the suit is NOT helping at all. He could be a german tourist on a beach in the Caribbean <_<

Weight gain could easily be the result of withdrawal from the drugs.

I suspect that, as well as a "why bother" attitude regarding exercise. He's not working right now (as far as I know) so what does he have to look good for? Well, getting another job springs to mind, but maybe he's just taking it easy and trying to deal with the drug issues.....

CELEBRITY SPY NETWORK"

Rewind:

A few years ago (before Gary Dourdan left CSI), the following took place: Classic case of 'he said/she said,' you be the judge. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation star Gary Dourdan is fighting back after an ex-lover accused him of rape and battery--he has filed a $4 million lawsuit accusing her of slander and negligent infliction of emotional distress.

The actor, who plays Warrick Brown on the hit forensics drama, entered a no contest plea after being charged with a misdemeanor battery count last year. He was never charged with rape. He was sentenced to attend domestic violence counseling and to stay away from former girlfriend Anne Greene. This case mysteriously disappeared from the headlines.

Fast Forward:

According to Radaronline (which is owned by the same company that owns the National Enquirer & Star), the following happened two days ago.

The girlfriend of ex-CSI actor Gary Dourdan was arrested on domestic violence charges Tuesday, RadarOnline.com has confirmed.

Maria Asis del Alamo was taken into custody at a Venice, California home in connection with misdemeanor domestic battery, after authorities responded to a call and found the 43-year-old CSI star marked up with scratches.

She was subsequently released on $20,000 bail.

source: panachereport.com

Crime Scene Investigation at Home of 'CSI' Star

Posted Mar 17th 2010 6:30AM by TMZ Staff

Gary Dourdan of "CSI" fame was the alleged victim of domestic violence Tuesday afternoon, and his much smaller girlfriend was cuffed and taken into custody ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Cops were called to a Venice, CA home in the early afternoon. We're told when they arrived they found Dourdan scratched up. They arrested Maria Asis del Alamo where she was taken to the station and booked on misdemeanor domestic battery.

Maria is 5'8", 110 lbs. Gary is 6'2" and his fighting weight is 190.

Maria is now free on bail.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/17/crime-scene-.../#ixzz0ihFngRkQ