princess

Matthew McConaughey

Posted Image

BEFORE & AFTER: A modest Matthew McConaughey hides under a hodgepodge of layers in Tarragona, Spain, before revealing his starworthy six pack while filming a wet and wild scene for his adventure drama Sahara. The film, in which McConaughey costars with Penelope Cruz as explorer Dirk Pitt, is based on a best-selling novel by Clive Cussler.

(Euroimagen/LFI)

histar.com

If the filming is any indication, PENELOPE CRUZ's new movie, "Sahara," should have quite a run. Co-star MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY got a bad case of diarrhea and has had to regularly rush off to the bathroom during filming. A number of the cast and crew have come down with it, but it’s causing the most problems for Matthew since he’s the leading man and everything shuts down when he has to run.

Posted Image

BODY BEAUTIFUL

Matthew McConaughey shows he works hard for his six pack as he heads for the weights Tuesday. The actor is back at his Hollywood Hills home after spending much of the summer traveling across Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana in his 28-ft. Airstream trailer.

Guest saltandpepper

His body is perfect but what's with that funky hair? It looks like he's going bald in that one spot.And he and Penelope are dating. Saw them on some show last night holding hands and looking all gooey.

I wonder how tall he is cause he looks short to me. And, it seems these Hollywood types just pass the girls from one man to the next. Don't these women have and pride in themselves?

Guest saltandpepper

I don't think so Krista.I think alot of Hollywood types know each other biblically if you know what I mean.It'd probably make our hair curl if we knew the "real" stories behind alot of these people's lives. :o

EOnline.com SCENT STINT: Matthew McConaughey teaming with Stetson Cologne to appear in the fragrance's new advertising campaign. The ads will debut in magazines in November and on television later this fall.

NOT A TEXAN

Page Six

MATTHEW McConaughey lost some fans at the Rose Bowl. After cheering on the Texas Longhorns, he was spotted leaving the Pasadena stadium through the players' entrance having a hot dog with a male friend. When the star stood at the curb waiting for his limo and two college joes got close enough to say, "Hello Matthew," he turned away without a word. "Tacky Matt! These are Texas people we're talking about," said our witness. "My suggestion is that the next time he wants to be Hollywood in the middle of Texas football fans, bring three bodyguards and look like the pompous guy you really are."

Yes it was Sahara. My impression was that the movie couldn't decide what it wanted to be: Action Adventure or Comedy.I thought some of the lines were funny -- I just hope that they didn't put all the laughs in the trailer.As for the premise, think National Treasure. :o If you go for the beefcake, you won't be disappointed. :wacko:

Ted C. of E!

Matthew McConaughey , exiting the Rose Bowl through the University of Texas players' entrance--natch, since it is his alma mater. Pasadena. M2 gobbled up a hot dog with a guy pal and artfully dodged all types of approaching fans. Then two boys greeted Matt-poo with a friendly hello, and Penélope's supposed honey walked immediately away with nary a sign of acknowledgement. Ewww. Tom Cruise would never.

Okay, two gossip columnists now making gay references about Matthew. ;)

EOnline.com

NEED FOR SPEED: Matthew McConaughey set to serve as grand marshal at the 47th annual Daytona 500 on Feb. 20. "I'm honored and excited to be the grand marshal of this year's race," McConaughey said in a statement. "There is nothing more American than NASCAR and the Daytona 500."

Ted C. of E!

Matthew McConaughey , exiting the Rose Bowl through the University of Texas players' entrance--natch, since it is his alma mater. Pasadena. M2 gobbled up a hot dog with a guy pal and artfully dodged all types of approaching fans. Then two boys greeted Matt-poo with a friendly hello, and Penélope's supposed honey walked immediately away with nary a sign of acknowledgement. Ewww. Tom Cruise would never.

Okay, two gossip columnists now making gay references about Matthew.  ;)

Sorry I just caught this.

This isn't news to you is it Princess? I am shocked. :o

Being sarcastic?

(Pagesix.com)BLURRY BONGOS FOLKS are still talking about Matthew McConaughey's recent performance at a John Mellencamp show at the Hollywood Bowl. The Texan, who was famously arrested in 1999 for smoking weed and playing bongos in the buff, jumped onstage looking "completely out of it" and sat in on "Little Pink Houses." Our source reports: "He couldn't open his eyes, he didn't know any of the words . . . He just kept hitting his bongos randomly and muttering . . . When he finally left the stage, Mellencamp looked relieved and told the crowd, 'I'm glad he's a good actor at least.' " McConaughey's reps had no comment.

What's going on in Hollywood, do A-list actors get the green light on acting ridiculous, or is the stress of living in LaLa Land. Anyhow, I like the Texan.

Edited by desperatelyseekingthetruth

What's going on in Hollywood, do A-list actors get the green light on acting ridiculous, or is the stress of living in LaLa Land. Anyhow, I like the Texan.

I'd still do him though :) Love the accent.. It's the sex! :)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

McConaughey Planning a Family?

AP / Scott Audette

Hollywood hunk Matthew McConaughey is reportedly making plans to slow his

acting career down so he can start a family with his girlfriend Penelope

Cruz. The Texan actor, who once dated Sandra Bullock, recently fired his

agent, and sources say it's because he wants to have more time to conceive

children with his Spanish "Sahara" co-star. A pal says, "He's ready to have

kids and spend more time in Austin."

Matthew McConaughey leaving Letterman (10/4)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Don't you love how people always peek over from the back seat to smile pretty for the camera :P

Edited by krysbabe

Matthew McConaughey sometimes has to stop eating - because he claims to get too sexually aroused by the food. The actor has confessed he gets such a thrill out of meals - because taste is his most sensual sense - he chooses to go hungry rather than get turned on.

He admitted to Britain's InStyle magazine: "I think food is really sexy.

"Sometimes, if I taste something I really love, I get such tingles down my spine that I have to stop and take a break.

" The star also revealed he loves the smell of sun tan lotion - because it conjures up images of women in skimpy swimwear.

When asked what's sexiest against the skin, he replied: "1992 Coppertone sun oil.

It smells like coconuts - and they remind me of bikinis

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/70152004.htm