princess

Scarlett Johansson

Johansson Caught Cavorting with Leto

imdbc.om

Hollywood beauty Scarlett Johansson was spotted cavorting with hunky actor Jared Leto in Los Angeles last week - sparking rumors of a split with long-term boyfriend Patrick Wilson[/ b]. The Lost In Translation star is reportedly still with her actor boyfriend yet one onlooker who saw them together at Chateau Marmont thought differently. The onlooker says, "They arrived in Jared's Porsche and were laughing and giggling. They seemed very close and couldn't take their eyes off each other. The pair had a quick drink before getting back in his car and speeding off, they drove straight down Sunset Boulevard in full view of everyone."

zap2It.com gossipWho Knew........ that Benicio Del Toro denies ever romancing Scarlett Johansson? The Star reports that the actor's reps say that Scarlett's "people" fabricated the romance, presumably to get better press. While stories reported that Scarlett and Benicio spend the night together the night of the awards ceremony at the Chateau Marmont, Del Toro's rep insist that they only spoke for five minutes.

zap2It.com gossip What is it about Scarlett Johansson and the Chateau Marmont? First she was spotting cavorting with Benicio Del Toro, now she's popping in for a drink with (presumed) new boy toy, Jared Leto. We can't decide if this means that she's split with Benicio Del Toro, or "long term" boyfriend Patrick Wilson.

VUITTON VIXENPage SixFORGET Jennifer Lopez -the new face of Louis Vuitton is Scarlett Johansson, 19. The super-hot actress is already the face of Calvin Klein fragrance. Now she'll be dressed in Vuitton and be featured in the clothing and luxury line's fall ad campaign. The star of "Lost in Translation" and "Girl With a Pearl Earring" has a full slate of movies coming out, including "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie," in which she's the voice of Mindy. Reps for LV and Johansson didn't return calls.

Page SixMay 10, 2004 -- SCARLETT Johansson has come clean about her dirty encounter with hunky Benicio Del Toro. The 19-year-old Hollywood cutie admits that, as rumored, she and Del Toro - who at 37 is old enough to be her dad - did get hot and heavy in the elevator of the Chateau Marmont hotel after the Oscars ceremony. "We were making out or having sex or something, which I think is very unsanitary," she tells Elle magazine. "He's a fabulous guy." But Scarlett - who got raves in "Lost in Translation," in which she has a platonic but intense relationship with Bill Murray - adds that older men and younger women aren't really a stretch, particularly in the movies. "Men age like wine, and women seem to wilt in the eyes of an audience," she says.

Guest quimper

"We were making out or having sex or something..."

You know, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to remember whether it was one or the other.... Did a little someone forget what was on her publicity crib-sheet? Hmmm?

Page Six - adds that older men and younger women aren't really a stretch, particularly in the movies. "Men age like wine, and women seem to wilt in the eyes of an audience," she says.

Women do what? Oh, she's only 19. Just wait Scarlett !

histar.com

Since rocketing on to the scene in LOST IN TRANSLATION, Scarlett Johansson has been linked to many men including Benico Del Toro and Jared Leto, but according to London's Star tabloid, she has now switched teams. The tab says, Johansson was recently spotted in New York kissing a girl.

SCARLETT JOHANSSON: IS SHE A DIVA IN THE MAKING?June 09, 2004 Provided by: [star Online]Scarlett Johansson may have a career that older actresses envy, but off-camera, the 19-year-old just wants to act her age. Unfortunately, behaving like a normal girl has proved difficult for Scarlett, whose mother and management team are constantly trying to make her seem more sophisticated, according to sources. "They want her to be the next Meryl Streep," a friend told an insider. "They see her as a leading lady, playing roles from the ages of 18 to 30 and expect her to look the part."In addition, says the insider, Scarlett is often coached to sound more mature than she really is. "She gets fed up because even when she's not acting," says the friend, "she's being forced to behave like a different person."Sources say her mom's close control has had a particularly bad effect on Scarlett during the filming of her new movie Synergy , in which she plays the daughter of an advertising exec. "When Scarlett's mother is on the set, Scarlett acts childish, and can be temperamental," an on-set source tells Star. "I heard she even goes into her trailer to color in coloring books."But another friend comes to Scarlett's defense, saying the actress has "never been anything less than professional.""It's hard for most people to remember that Scarlett is only 19," adds the other friend. "She's really torn between being the person she is -- a wild, Avril Lavigne-type club girl -- and being what her manager mom and reps want her to be -- a leading lady."-- BRENDA YOU & ANNA HOLMES

Yummy, Jared Leto! :P Lucky girl.

The best gossip you can hope to find!

Date published: 6/17/2004

His so-called life

New Hollywood couple alert! Scarlett Johansson and Jared Leto have coupled up, and the two aren't out to hide their relationship from anyonewell, except from Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake.

According to the New York Post, at the after-party for the MTV Movie Awards, Jared specifically requested that he and Scarlett be seated extremely far away from Cameron and Justin's table, located in a dark corner on the other side of the venue, where the new couple snuggled all evening.

Now, Jared Leto is top-notch eye candy, but what does he do for a living besides date gorgeous starlets who are way more successful than he is and are thereby completely out of his league?

But one can't be surprised at Scarlett's choice of beaus--especially after she openly admitted, in Elle, to getting to "know" Benicio Del Toro on Oscar night.

We've all seen Benicio lately--he looks as if he hasn't let go of his "Fear and Loathing."

From IMDB.COM...Johansson Photo RowAmerican screen starlet Scarlett Johansson caused a row at a polo bash in England last weekend when she refused to have her photograph taken with British actress Camilla Rutherford. The pair were both guests at the Cartier International Polo final in Windsor - but Johansson was reluctant to be snapped with the Gosford Park star, and refused to pose when asked. A fellow guest reveals, "At this point, Johansson's publicist got angry, and started shouting at Camilla's husband, Rufus Abbot, who had been trying to arrange the photo opportunity. The photographer was asked to go away, and shortly afterwards Scarlett left as quietly as she had arrived." The un-named snapper explains, "When I asked Scarlett to stand up for a picture, she refused. She said she wanted to chill out and be left alone, which is slightly silly at a big end of season party."

JOHANSSON AND LETO: THEIR SECRET'S OUT

August 16, 2004 Provided by: [star Online]

Jared Leto and Scarlett Johansson , who have reportedly been seen together, finally decided to step out in the open with their romance. On Aug. 9, the couple was in New York City, where they openly lingered over lunch at Cafe Habana. A source on the scene says: "They were sitting right by the window holding hands." After lunch, they again walked New York City's streets back to the Mercer Hotel, where they were apparently staying. But maybe all that openness was just too much for them. According to an eye-witness, shortly after they returned to the hotel, they came back downstairs, dressed in different clothes, and Johannson left by herself. Moments later, Leto emerged, hailed a cab and then picked her up just around the corner to elude the paparazzi.

From MSNBC.COM...The ScoopOut and about Jared Leto plays a gay character in “Alexander” — and he also did a pretty good job of playing one during a recent interview. Leto plays Hephaestion, who was a general, confidante and probably the lover of Alexander the Great — played by Colin Farrell—in the $100 million Oliver Stone epic due out later this year. When Leto met with writer Degen Pener for the gay magazine Out, he surprised Pener by repeatedly touching his arm and thigh, winking at him, and even flicking his nipple. “I know I’m gay,” Leto told Pener. “I must be gay. I f----- flicked your nipple.”“He was definitely flirting, but I’m not under the impression that he’s going to be my boyfriend,” Pener told The Scoop. “I think his attitude was just, ‘I’m doing an interview with a gay magazine, I’m going to have fun with it.’”“He was a genuine character,” says Pener. “I liked him a lot. When I told him that some of his gay fans would be upset that there aren’t any sex scenes between him and Colin, he said, ‘If there had been, it would be the best man-on-man sex you’ve ever seen.’ ” But, says Pener, Leto “got really quiet” when asked about his personal life. “He didn’t mention [former, long-time] girlfriend Cameron Diaz once and when I asked him who he’s dating [he’s rumored to be seeing Scarlett Johansson] he shook his head and refused to answer.”

Hollywood's Dazzling Dozen PEOPLE's fashion expert Susan Kaufman picks the 12 most stylish starlets under 30 - and explains their appeal.

By Serena Kappes, people.com

Posted Image

SCARLETT JOHANSSON

Versatility is key for Johansson, says PEOPLE style director Susan Kaufman of the 19-year-old ingenue: "She really likes to experiment and that's the fun of watching her." From couture to casual, the actress (appearing next in the comedy Synergy with Dennis Quaid) "can carry off a lot of the looks."

gawker.comHow ungrateful can one man be? While Scarlett Johansson risks her burgeoning career just to be seen with sad Jared Leto, the man best known as Jordan Catalano is too busy checking his text messages to realize his own fucking luck. Classic breakup to quickly ensue.

Ted C. of E!....Scarlett Johansson and Jared Leto were greasing up each other's puckers--and other areas I won't mention in a family-oriented trash sheet.They still on? Who the hell knows, with those two love-'em-and-leave-'em lotharios? (Scarlett's getting impressive in that regard very quickly--watch out, Paris!) I'm just here to tell you the two miniature blondies were out 'n' about in H-town quite recently--Dominick's, the grungier yet grittier WeHo scene, etc.--doing it to each other.But then, supposedly meaningless smooching is already rampant this pre-mistletoe season. Read on.

Page Six

BASEBALL FAN

IS Scarlett Johannson dating Derek Jeter? The luscious actress rid herself of cad Jared Leto a week after photos were published showing Johannson kissing Leto while he was looking over her shoulder and text messaging someone else. The "Lost in Translation" star went to the Microsoft Christmas party last week at new eatery Geisha House in L.A. with Jeter. "Scarlett says she met Derek that night," her rep said. "They met at the event." But our spy insists Johanssen and Jeter arrived with party promoter Pantera Sarah and another man, and left together. "Scarlett has been sick, but agreed to stop by with Derek," the spy said.

Johansson Denies Fling with Del Toro

imdb.com

Stunning actress Scarlett Johansson has finally spoken out about her alleged fling with Benicio Del Toro - it never happened. The pair were reported to have enjoyed a steamy tryst in an elevator at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont hotel after this year's Academy Awards, after the Lost In Translation beauty refused to deny the rumors. But she insists it was all a big mistake: "I went home alone that night to my mom's house, but nobody cares about that. It was so embarrassing. I felt horrible about the way that portrayed Benicio Del Toro."

Posted Image

Scarlett Johansson shops in Hollywood with her twin brother Hunter on Tuesday. It's been a fun few days for the sibs: Johansson took him as her date to the Golden Globes on Sunday.[/img]

Those little chihuahuas get on my damn nerves...a little fashion excessory. I almost stepped on one in Nordstrom's the other day.