BobbyD

Kate Hudson

Owen back in picture for Kate

It's on again!

Owen Wilson has been rekindling his romance with Kate Hudson this week in Australia, according to a close source.

Hudson is Down Under filming "Fool's Gold" with Matthew McConaughey in the tropical state of Queensland.

A pal says Hudson and Wilson are back together after a bumpy patch over the holidays. "Owen backed out [of Christmas and New Year] because he didn't want to deal with the whole situation with her family," the friend tells me.

"There's [estranged husband Chris Robinson] and the baby, and also Goldie [Hawn] and Kurt [Russell] don't approve of the relationship."

The extended family was to spend the holiday week together in Aspen, says the source, but in the end neither Owen nor Kate went.

Wilson's rep said last night he was in India. But according to a second Aussie source, "Kate had a very close, friendly relationship with the paparazzi on set, but she changed her tune earlier this week. There was a five-day period when she requested no photographers. [Her people] even threatened to get the police on them if they didn't leave her alone."

Let's hope a week in the Australian sun is what those kids need to work it out.

Owen and Kate Heat Up Down Under

TMZ.com

Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson are cultivating their romance anew in Australia, reports Ben Widdicombe, after a break for the holidays. The pair went through a little rough patch during Christmas and New Year's, because Wilson decided he didn't want to hang with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, who apparently disapprove of the relationship. Plus, Kate's estranged hubby Chris Robinson and the couple's baby were going to be around as well. Regardless, Hudson is shooting a movie in Oz and, according to his rep, Wilson's in India. But Hudson recently put the kibosh on photographers for a few days in Australia, suggesting that she may have had a special visitor around.

HOT SHOTS

Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson (donning a fake baby bump) take five from the middle of a heated scene while filming their adventure movie Fool's Gold in Queensland, Australia, on Thursday.

Posted Image

Owen and Kate Heat Up Down Under

TMZ.com

Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson are cultivating their romance anew in Australia, reports Ben Widdicombe, after a break for the holidays. The pair went through a little rough patch during Christmas and New Year's, because Wilson decided he didn't want to hang with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, who apparently disapprove of the relationship. Plus, Kate's estranged hubby Chris Robinson and the couple's baby were going to be around as well. Regardless, Hudson is shooting a movie in Oz and, according to his rep, Wilson's in India. But Hudson recently put the kibosh on photographers for a few days in Australia, suggesting that she may have had a special visitor around.

I can see why he would want to skip the holidays' under the circumstances. Personally, I would take Owen over CR anyday. I never did see what she saw in him.

According to some sources she is seeing a guy from the band, the Jets. Holy Moly had this in print a good few weeks ago before it hit the mainstream. Now suddenly Owen Wilson shows up again. Hmmm...

HOLY MOLY

Owen Goal

Despite having a nose which is in profile whichever way he turns, wonky-faced Owen Wilson is still a sizeable threat to the lady gussets of the world. He approached one lovely at the after show party of 'You, Me and Dupree' last summer and invited her back to his pad, pointing out that her husband could come too. Literally. The lady declined.

One woman who did fall for the busy-featured lothario was Kate Hudson, though she soon grew tired of his playful ways. At one point last summer she had to resort to banning Steve Coogan from Owen's LA home, due to the heroic amounts of cocaine that the pair were hoovering away together.

perez:

Owen Wilson flew in to Australia last week to spend Valentine's Day with his special lady friend, Kate Hudson, whose filming a movie with Mateo down under, but the romantic trip turned very unpleasant over the weekend.

The big-nosed actor got quite physical with a photographer that tried to snap a picture of him and Hudson.

The O'Son twins have been holed up at the ultra luxe Palazzo Versace hotel in Australia's Gold Coast for about a week now, and they have gone to great lengths to avoid being photographed together.

They even went so far as to biking on opposite sides of the street when they went for a bicycle ride together on Sunday.

Later in the afternoon, the pair ducked for cover when they spotted lenses outside the Pacific Fair cinema, where a pre-screening of Hudson's film, Fool's Gold, was being held for cast and crew members.

The pair walked hand-in-hand to the back door of the cinema but leapt apart and headed for separate doors when they realised a photographer was present. Wilson is widely known as the Mr Nice Guy of Hollywood, but he was so keen to avoid being snapped that he twice shoved the Bulletin photographer out of the way as he rushed up the stairs.

A fan waiting in the cinema foyer said she was shocked to see the star's violent outburst.

"We were going to ask him for a photograph but when we saw him trying to ram the photographer we were too scared, and we couldn't even look at him," said Jemima O'Neill.

"We had been waiting for nearly two hours, but he was so angry we thought there is no way we are going to ask him for a photograph now."

Jesus, get over yourselves!

Who do you think you are, Owen????

You and Kate are no Brangelina, that's for sure.

Shit, you're not even the poor man's TomKat!

I'd love to see a photo of the two of them on Perez's site with the words 'who cares?' on the pic.

The fact that no one's bothered to think of a combined nickname for them a la Tomkat/Brangelina shows how much they DON'T matter. ;)

people.com:

Kate & Owen Reunite Down Under

MONDAY FEBRUARY 19, 2007 07:55 AM EST

By Annette Dasey

It's a long way to go for a movie date. But Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson made a rare public appearance Down Under Sunday to attend a private screening of Matthew McConaughey's We Are Marshall in Broadbeach on Australia's Gold Coast.

Wilson and Hudson made a low-key entrance to the Pacific Fair cinema, passed by the complimentary candy bar (thanks to McConaughey) and settled into their seats.

Wilson, a friend of McConaughey, was the surprise guest at the screening for the thirty cast and crew members of Fool's Gold, which McConaughey and Hudson have been filming on location since November.

"They were cozy – they chose seats together – and seemed relaxed although slightly nervous, probably because they were in public together," an onlooker tells PEOPLE. "Once the lights dimmed, they chilled out a bit more."

According to local newspapers, Wilson jetted Down Under and has been spotted about town over the past weekend.

Hudson, 27, and husband, rocker Chris Robinson, 40, split last August amid rumors that the actress was romantically involved with her You, Me and Dupree costar Wilson, 38. The pair have since been spotted quietly spending time together in California and Hawaii.

Two Blond People Reunite

Posted Image

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson celebrated the destruction of her marriage by hooking up again in Australia. I don't know what it is, but these two bore me to tears. It's all about sunlit hair and smoking bowls and Laurel Canyon with these two. I'm over it. Whenever I see them, I think Carole King's "Tapestry" should be playing in the background. They attended a screening of Matthew McConaughey's "We Are Marshall" together.

Wilson and Hudson made a low-key entrance to the Pacific Fair cinema, passed by the complimentary candy bar (thanks to McConaughey) and settled into their seats.

Wilson, a friend of McConaughey, was the surprise guest at the screening for the thirty cast and crew members of Fool's Gold, which McConaughey and Hudson have been filming on location since November.

"They were cozy - they chose seats together - and seemed relaxed although slightly nervous, probably because they were in public together," an onlooker tells PEOPLE. "Once the lights dimmed, they chilled out a bit more."

zzzzzzzzzzzzhuh? Oh, right. Owen and Kate. Yeah, so they aren't really out and about as a couple but the word is they met on "You, Me and Dupree" and it was adultery at first sight. I'm probably bitter because I'm sort of a Black Crowes fan and I equate their waning (hell, waned) popularity with her moving on. You could have just been the breadwinner and let Chris stay at home with Ryder and teach him about chords and how to handle groupies! Selfish!

A Socialite's Life

usmagazine.com:

Kate & Owen: Their Thunder Down Under

Wednesday February 21, 2007

Two months after they ended their affair, Kate Hudson, 27, and Owen Wilson, 38, are back on Down Under.

On February 18, the couple dined at the eatery Vie in Queensland, fellow patron Sarah Quinn tells Us Weekly.

“They kissed three or four times over the course of the two-hour meal,” she says. “They were passionate, boyfriend-girlfriend kisses.”

The duo ate out the next night as well, at a restaurant in the seaside town of Surfers Paradise.

A source tells Us that Wilson arrived in Australia on Valentine’s Day and stayed with the actress at the five-star hotel Palazzo Versace.

What’s going on back at the ranch? While Hudson has been away, her ex, Chris Robinson, 40, has been living in her L.A. mansion and driving her car, a neighbor tells Us.

“They are totally civil,” says the insider. “They don’t mind sharing.”

From IMDB.com

Hudson and Wilson Go Public with Relationship

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are going public with their recently rekindled romance and have been photographed kissing and holding hands in Australia. The once camera-shy couple are have been regularly seen out together since Wilson flew in to be with Hudson on Valentine's Day. A source close to the pair tells People, "They're in a relationship. They're in a happy place." The celebrity couple have been staying at the posh Palazzo Versace hotel on Queensland's Gold Coast while Hudson films the adventure film Fool's Gold with Matthew McConaughey. Hudson split with husband Chris Robinson last August amid rumors she had become close to her You, Me and Dupree co-star Wilson. The source adds, "They're having fun and they really care for each other."

From imdb.com yesterday...

Hudson and McConaughey Escape Deadly Jellyfish

Hollywood stars Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey had to be evacuated from the set of their new movie when a deadly jellyfish was found on set. The couple were shooting romantic adventure Fool's Gold in Queensland, Australia when the Irukandji jellyfish was spotted nearby, forcing the cast and crew to vacate the area until the venomous creature was disposed of. Hudson's publicist, Fiona Searson says, "We have a marine expert to ensure everyone's safe and he found the jellyfish. It's an unusual problem to come across. Only in Australia, I suppose." The Irukandji jellyfish has been described by experts as one of the most deadly creatures alive, despite being about the size of a peanut.

They're STILL shooting this movie? Didn't they start before Christmas? I realize they had to break for the holidays, but this looks like a very long shoot.

people.com:

Kate & Owen's Romance: The Real Deal

WEDNESDAY APRIL 04, 2007 11:15 AM EDT

By Ashley Williams

After months of playing it cool, Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are turning up the heat on their romance – with his brother Luke's blessing

"He seems very happy," says Owen's younger brother, actor Luke Wilson. "[Kate] is a very nice girl."

Hudson, 27, and Owen Wilson, 38, have been opening enjoying each other's company recently. In Australia, where Hudson was working on the movie Fool's Gold, the pair shared bike rides and walks on the beach.

Now that they're back in the States, they're not letting jet lag cool their romance. Last Friday, the previously low-profile couple were anything but shy over lunch at Santa Monica's Ivy at the Shore restaurant.

"From the second they walked in, they were all over each other," says a witness. "Kate even [sat] on his lap to give him kisses."

The pair's new openness reflects a "natural progression" in the relationship, says a friend. Hudson, mom to 3-year-old Ryder, split with husband Chris Robinson last August.

"Owen has realized what a great thing he has," says the couple’s friend. "They're having fun, but things are definitely getting more serious."

Posted Image

EXTRA, EXTRA!

With coffee in hand, Kate Hudson checks out the day's headlines during a morning stroll through New York on Tuesday. The actress, who has been spending time in the Big Apple with son Ryder, recently treated her 3 year old to a thrilling spree at a costume shop downtown.

people.com:

Kate & Owen's Romance: The Real Deal

WEDNESDAY APRIL 04, 2007 11:15 AM EDT

By Ashley Williams

After months of playing it cool, Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are turning up the heat on their romance –

The pair's new openness reflects a "natural progression" in the relationship, says a friend. Hudson, mom to 3-year-old Ryder, split with husband Chris Robinson last August.

"Owen has realized what a great thing he has," says the couple’s friend. "They're having fun, but things are definitely getting more serious."

Ryder may very well be 1 of the main reasons they are taking it slow. Her divorce as well.

Kate Hudson Didn't Sleep With JT

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Justin Timberlake

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kate Hudson took a moment recently to assure Cameron Diaz that she didn't investigate Justin Timberlake in the biblical sense. Cameron had one of those shuddery cries when something that's been hanging over your head for a long time has finally burst like an anxiety stormcloud. I'd feel worse if these people weren't all rich bitches and bastards. If these two were cashiers at Wal-Mart and had this conversation and shared a teary hug in the breakroom, and one of them had a sick kid or their car got repoed, I'd have more empathy. Otherwise, I think Kate should have done him. And while she was at it, cut your kid's hair! Ugh. Nothing worse than long hair on a guy. Blech. Ponytails, and the like. I can barely stand floppy bangs. People - cut your kids hair! I'm not talking about pre-assigned gender roles, I'm talking aesthetics. This isn't Narnia!

Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson used a chance meeting in New York to reconcile over lingering rumors about Justin Timberlake, according to a pal.

The "SexyBack" singer attended Hudson's star-studded New Year's Eve bash in Los Angeles, sparking rumors of a hook-up. He and Diaz had recently broken up.

But a friend of one of the actresses tells me: "Kate and Cameron ran into each other outside the bathroom at the Waverly Inn a couple of Saturdays ago. Kate told Cameron: 'I didn't sleep with your man, you know.'"

According to the source, "Cameron teared up, and they hugged."

He's not "her man" anymore. He's in London licking Jessica Biel six ways to Sunday. And she's dating a cheesy magician who doesn't even do that thing where he's in a hole in NYC for six days so homeless people can pee on him and ask him for money. What's the point of magic, then?

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/17/kate_h...eep_with_jt.php