krysbabe

Wentworth Miller

Thought I would check up on my crushes and whoa-is-me, no current chitchat gossip :D

According to imdb.com he'll be in Resident Evil: Afterlife in 2011. Imdb.com gave him 3rd billing too.

I went googling for Wentworth and all I got was this crappy magazine cover shot :bawl:

Posted Image

What happend to the hot photo spreads he use to do?!?! <_<

I went googling for Wentworth and all I got was this crappy magazine cover shot :bawl:

Posted Image

What happend to the hot photo spreads he use to do?!?! <_<

Oh, Princess, you haven't missed too much. L&O:SVU guest spot that could possibly be returning later this season. A couple of trips to China for a car commercial and publicity for said car. And casting rumors for Bioshock and Mary, Mother of God.

And all that time no new hot photo spreads :( Not even pics of him with the BF, Knight's ex. They still together?

And all that time no new hot photo spreads :( Not even pics of him with the BF, Knight's ex. They still together?

No idea if they are still together. I remember reading a blog post in April '09 of their being at a house party in L.A., with a note that they live in a "stunning apartment." And there are rumors that they broke up way back in '07, so who knows? [eta] Not to mention those that insist Miller is straight and has a girlfriend... Edited by sueli

After Resident Evil: Afterlife, he's continuing with the horror route with The Mourning Portrait:

In 1920 Appalachia, an itinerant photographer with unearthly powers terrorizes a small community and a grieving bootlegger and his two young daughters. Starring: Wentworth Miller (The Human Stain), Garret Dillahunt (No Country For Old Men), Melissa Leo (Frozen River) & Diane Ladd (Wild At Heart). ~ The Mourning Portrait ~ written by Patrick Green & Paul Schattel. Directed by Paul Schattel. Lensing in 2010 in WNC.

Posted Image

JAPANDEMONIUM

Wentworth Miller gets clicking with eager fans at the world premiere of Resident Evil: Afterlife in Tokyo on Thursday. The sci-fi movie opens Sept. 10.

Posted Image

JAPANDEMONIUM

Wentworth Miller gets clicking with eager fans at the world premiere of Resident Evil: Afterlife in Tokyo on Thursday. The sci-fi movie opens Sept. 10.

I feel the need to post what many others have after seeing pics of him: He's <whatever current age that is approximately 10 years older than he looks>?!??

So pretty... :inlove:

There are new pics up at Just Jared of Miller and a woman. You know progress has been made when the argument in the comments is whether or not the woman is his publicist or agent and not, you know, a "Date." :woohoo:

Guest speaker at HRC Seattle Gala

Prison Break actor Wentworth Miller, who publicly came out in August, has admitted he tried to commit suicide as a teenager.

Speaking at a Human Rights Campaign gala at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel on Saturday, the actor described a incident where he willfully overdosed on pills during a weekend where his parents were away from home.

"The first time I tried to kill myself I was 15," he said, in video obtained by TMZ. "I waited until my family went away for the weekend and I was alone in the house and I swallowed a bottle of pills. I don't remember what happened over the next couple days, but I'm pretty sure come Monday morning I was on a bus back to school pretending everything was fine. And when someone asked me if that was a cry for help, I say no, because I told no one."

The actor described doing press tours while on the hit Fox drama as closeted gay man and recalled the numerous interviews where he did not speak out. "I had multiple opportunities to speak my truth, which was that I was gay," he said. "But I chose not to. I was out in private, to family and friends ... but professionally, publicly, I was not."

In honor of a new season of Prison Break being aired right now, I think I'll just post this photo here.

wentwifekids.jpg