Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Big Brother

I heard the first nominee mentioned by kappy has won the veto. not sure who the replacement nom is. I'm so bored this season, not sure why I'm still watching...probably because there's nothing else on

You're right in that the first one won veto. I haven't watched past the first episode but still check some message boards hoping the newbies will grow spines. Sounds like Dani talks a good game about backdooring Jeff but I think BB will find a way to talk her out of it. Too bad. I would actually tune in to watch Jeff leave.

Ho hum. I'm at the point where I rarely even check who's still left. Just found out that Jordan, the all-time empty-headed-floater IMHO, is gone so that's good news. The bad news is that her legion of faithful will hand her America's Favorite money. They apparently sent her money to join Jeff in Europe last year because gosh and golly gee - it just wasn't fair that she should pay her own way when all she won was a measly half million in her season.

Anyone remember the Bakers and the PTL club? I always wondered whatever happened to their followers. I think I know now. Scary. Very scary.

:threeblindmice:

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Rachel win at this point. At least she played the game and won at comps and isn't a dimwit.

I am rooting for Rachel as well. As long as it isn't Adam ... but otherwise, this was a forgettable season, to say the least

This!