Sign in to follow this  
WiLdFiRe

Project Runway

And don't give me this crap that Miss Piggy doesn't wear animal prints besides leopard :D

Posted Image

See, tied at the waist....

I'm not sure I agree they all deserve to be on an 'all stars' but I was really enjoying this season.

To me, clearly a few of them were brought back only for their personality, not talent :D

So true! Maybe it's the familiarity of the designers, but I'm enjoying this season. However, they do seem to be knocking off the ladies "of a certain age" one by one.

I'm not sure I agree they all deserve to be on an 'all stars' but I was really enjoying this season.

To me, clearly a few of them were brought back only for their personality, not talent :D

So true! Maybe it's the familiarity of the designers, but I'm enjoying this season. However, they do seem to be knocking off the ladies "of a certain age" one by one.

True. As much as I love both Sweet P and Gordana (spelling?) as people, I've never cared for their designs so I'm surprised to see either go early.

Some, like Jerell, have surprised me and been better then I expected. Michael C is doing great this time around! I always liked Rami so it's good to see him again.