Sign in to follow this  
princess

Project Runway Season 10

Katie Holmes Keeps Her Date with Project Runway: All Stars

By Stephen M. Silverman

Monday July 02, 2012 12:50 PM EDT

people.com

For Katie Holmes, the show must go on.

The actress, who on Friday filed for divorce from her husband of five years, Tom Cruise, kept her previously scheduled Monday appearance on the Lifetime reality fashion competition Project Runway: All Stars, PEOPLE has learned.

The show tapes at Parsons The New School of Design, whose fashion school is located in New York City.

Project Runaway: All Stars is a spin-off of the original Project Runway, which will begin airing its 10th season July 19.

The first-season finale of All Stars was held last March. The winner – as judged by Angela Lindvall, Georgina Chapman, Isaac Mizrahi and guest judges Tommy Hilfiger and Neiman Marcus fashion director Ken Downing – was Project Runway season 8 contestant Mondo Guerra.

I'm really liking the designs so far this season. I loved the episode tonight where they had to dress a previous Runway contestant for the Emmys. The winning dress may not have been long but it was perfect for the client.

I'm really liking the designs so far this season. I loved the episode tonight where they had to dress a previous Runway contestant for the Emmys. The winning dress may not have been long but it was perfect for the client.

I thought so too -- and it was weird seeing the "client" in such a different light.

I thought so too -- and it was weird seeing the "client" in such a different light.

Agree on both counts.

Posted Image

JUST FOR KICKS

After catching a Broadway show with her kids, Heidi Klum shows off her impressive legwork Monday with costar Tim Gunn and New York's Radio City Rockettes while taping an episode for Project Runway's 10th season (airing July 19 on Lifetime).

Anyone else still watching? Only girl I really like is Melissa, although ALICIA keeps me interested. DMITRY is my favorite guy I think.

In case you need helping keeping who's who straight, check out this link.

Anyone else still watching? Only girl I really like is Melissa, although ALICIA keeps me interested. DMITRY is my favorite guy I think.

In case you need helping keeping who's who straight, check out this link.

I am watching. Love Dimitry and Christopher. Absolutely cannot stand Ven. He can design, but he has a condescending attitude that would cut glass. His "beside manner" is as bad as Jeffrey S's was.

Edited by tyler

Absolutely cannot stand Ven. He can design, but he has a condescending attitude that would cut glass. His "beside manner" is as bad as Jeffrey S's was.

He's only 28 and thinks he knows everything. :rolleyes: LOVE his designs, but he's such an ass he better hope he gets picked up by a big dept store that mass produces his stuff. He'll never stay in business if he's a personal designer working one-on-one with the clients. He gave that women so much shit about her not being a size 2, I sooooo would have mentioned his weight right back at him if I was that client. What a hypocritical jerk. <_<

Fashion Week El Paseo™ 2013

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 2013

The Drama and Designs of Project Runway

7 p.m. Cocktail reception

8 p.m. Show

Graciously brought to you by Donna MacMillan

Local Project Runway all-star Michael Costello debuts his spring 2013 collection and shares the runway with 11 other Project Runway designers showing their latest collections.

A one-hour cocktail reception precedes the 8 p.m. show. Hors d’oeuvres courtesy of Trio. Wine served courtesy of Le Grand Courtage.

After-party for attendees will take place at Viceroy in Palm Springs.

Guess who's going! :mellow:

Fashion Week El Paseo™ 2013

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 2013

The Drama and Designs of Project Runway

7 p.m. Cocktail reception

8 p.m. Show

Graciously brought to you by Donna MacMillan

Local Project Runway all-star Michael Costello debuts his spring 2013 collection and shares the runway with 11 other Project Runway designers showing their latest collections.

A one-hour cocktail reception precedes the 8 p.m. show. Hors d’oeuvres courtesy of Trio. Wine served courtesy of Le Grand Courtage.

After-party for attendees will take place at Viceroy in Palm Springs.

Guess who's going! :mellow:

The person who will be taking pics and posting here????? :wacko:

The person who will be taking pics and posting here????? :wacko:

Let's hope they let me bring a camera and take pics!! So excited!

Posted Image

Attend the "Project Runway" El Paseo Fashion Week Show

By LisaRaphael Fri., Mar. 16, 2012 ,6:36 pm EDT

Click to see article.

We went last Wednesday night and was soooo much fun!! Went to the after party and saw a ton of designers. The ones that showed collections were:

Seth Aaron - his stuff was awesome, as always

Korto Momolu

Gordana Gehlhausen

Bert Keeter (he did old hollywood style stuff, really liked it)

Viktor Luna

Joshua McKinley (he has crazy outfits for guys)

Anthony Ryan

Elene Slivnyak

Fabio Costa

April Johnson

Mondo Guerra (as he walked past our table at the after party, we clapped for him. He actually blushed and looked embarrassed, so cute!)

Michael Costello

Joshua McKinley was the coolest at the after party. He walked past our table (we lucked out and got one by a space heater near the entrance for good people watching) and he commented on it. I told him to sit at our table with the cool people with the space heater, he laughed and pretended to sit down with us before jumping back up to follow the security guard (they had just gotten to party). Saw Uli at the party too. Was not large after party, may 75 people?? Everyone was very nice and all of the Project Runway people seemed surprised by all of the attention, like they still aren't use to being famous. I've heard that Tim Gunn often attends this event every year, but never saw him or heard he was even there :( Here's a pic of the runway before the show started.

post-3-1364061286.jpg

Had to post of a pic of us girls at the show, but I blurred out our faces. I'm the one in the black & white dress. If I've ever had a Sex & The City moment in my life, this was it :)

post-3-1364061348.jpg

I have pics on my camera, I'll try to post some of them. I'm actually going to closing night tonight at fashion week, so expect a very tired (and likely hung over!) Princess tomorrow ;)

Had to post of a pic of us girls at the show, but I blurred out our faces. I'm the one in the black & white dress. If I've ever had a Sex & The City moment in my life, this was it :)

How much fun are you having!!! Nice to hear the designers seem down to earth and friendly. And regarding your blurred faces... after a few cocktails, my friends all look like that too! :4biggrin:

And regarding your blurred faces... after a few cocktails, my friends all look like that too! :4biggrin:

Ha ha ha!! :)

post-3-1364497054.jpg