princess

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engagement

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engagement  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I read Kimye have only spent 9 days together since being married. I guess that's one way to make a successful marriage :rolleyes:

They sure have managed to get photographed together on every one of those days!

I'm going to learn how to use emojis just for this post since it makes me so sick! :vomit2: :BangHead:

Kim Kardashian has expanded her empire to now include video games, and it's proving to be a smart move for the 33-year-old reality star.
Kardashian's first iOS game, "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood," is already on track to earn over $200 million, reports Bloomberg News, citing industry-trend analysts.

Since its June 25 release, the game ranked as high as second in the most-downloaded free-apps category, is the only title among the top 10 in the App Store with a five-star rating, and shares of the game's creator Glu Mobile Inc. have gone up 42%.

It might be our biggest game of the year, CEO Niccolo de Masi said in an interview. Were not surprised. Kim is a one-of-a-kind talent with an incredibly precise fit to the game engine that we tailored but already had in the company.

Bloomberg reports that the Kardashian game "takes users inside Hollywood, guided by a virtual Kim who offers advice on how to become an A-list celebrity, starting from the so-called E-list."

One of Mrs. Kanye West's helpful tips? Dating famous people will get you more fans, too.

"While the game is free to play, the goal is to get users hooked on in-app purchases such as clothing or a burst of energy needed for traipsing through Hollywood," according to Bloomberg. "Users can spend as much as $99.99 for 175,000 virtual dollars. A trip to Beverly Hills costs 4 game 'dollars,' while 400 will buy a necklace."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/kim-kardashian-video-game-set-to-earn-200-million-2014-7#ixzz37aAsaNO5

Edited by dixiedoodah

"It might be our biggest game of the year, CEO Niccolo de Masi said in an interview. Were not surprised. Kim is a one-of-a-kind talent with an incredibly precise fit to the game engine that we tailored but already had in the company."

Really :rolleyes:

Kimye Marriage Krisis: Kanye Admits He & Kim ‘Had To Learn How To Communicate’ Post-Wedding — What He Says He ‘Had To’ Change

Posted on Jul 21, 2014 @ 12:33PM
RadarOnline.com
With rumors swirling that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West won’t reach their first wedding anniversary, the rapper spoke out for the first time about the challenges of marriage, and RadarOnline.com has all the details!

After saying their “I do”s, the couple has run into a bit of a rough patch, as Radar reported, with both being forced to spend weeks apart because of theirrespective careers. And when they’re together, sources have said, their interactions can be tense.

“Both me and Kim had to learn how to communicate as a team,” West admitted to GQ in a new interview. “These are two LeBrons, you know? Meaning she could do sh*t that a girlfriend in a relationship could never do. Obviously. And I could do stuff that a guy in a relationship could never do. So if you look at half my tweets back then, they were always, like, funny tweets that I wouldn’t be able to say now. It wouldn’t be respectful to my relationship.”

“It’s interesting as I’m delving into being married,” he confessed.

West insisted that he’s happily married, however, and despite claims from sources that he micro-manages Kardashian’s life, he said he’s actually learned a lot from his new wife.

“What I had to learn from Kim is how to take more of her advice and less of other people’s advice,” he said. “There’s a lot of Kim K. skills that were added. In order to win at life, you need some Kim K. skills.”

Speaking of his bride, West pontificated in his usual over-the-top manner about just what she means to him.

“You mean to tell me that this girl with this f***ing body and this face is also into style, and she’s a nice person, and she has her own money and is family oriented?” he said of his wife. “That’s just as cool as a f***ing fighter jet or dinosaur! And just as rarely seen.”

As for himself, he explained, “I don’t have fangs. I’m a porcupine. I’m a blowfish. Like, I’m a — what’s that fish that blows up? Yeah, I’m a blowfish. I’m not a shark, I’m a blowfish . . . I’m defending my name as someone’s screaming something negative at me. That’s a blowfish. People have me pinned as a shark or a predator in some way, and in no way and I that. I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone. I want to defend people. I want to help people.”

"“You mean to tell me that this girl with this f***ing body and this face is also into style, and she’s a nice person, and she has her own money and is family oriented?” he said of his wife. “That’s just as cool as a f***ing fighter jet or dinosaur! And just as rarely seen.”

Interesting the qualities he values most in her, and the qualities he doesn't attribute to her. I think after the embarrassment of the last marriage fiasco, if they aren't working out, they will just keep up the facade and continue spending their lives apart. It will be one of those separate lives until someone gets busted by the press and they have to split to save face.

There is no doubt in my mind this is an arranged contracted marriage. They may also happen to be friends and who knows - maybe they did get drunk wasted one night and they slept together a few times too. But the "marriage" is a business arrangement. -_-

Kanye West'I'm the Smartest CelebrityYou've Ever F***ing Dealt With!'

8/6/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West swears under oath, "I'm the smartest celebrity you've ever f***ing dealt with. I'm not Britney Spears."

We got hold of a transcript of Kanye's deposition in the case where he's accused of beating a photog and smashing his camera.

Kanye explains to Nate Goldberg, the photog's lawyer, "I'm in the business of trying to make dope s**t for the world. You're in the business of representing scums and trying to make as much money as long as there's this lapse in the law."

Goldberg grills Kanye about his song, "Flashing Lights," -- a rant against the paparazzi. Goldberg quotes from the song, "Till I get flashed by the paparazzi, damn, these ni**as got me."

At that point Kanye interrupts, "You have to ask for a hall pass. You can't just say the 'n' word around me." adding, "It offends me because you're a white person saying 'ni**a.'"

Kanye says there's a parallel between blacks fighting for civil rights in the '60s and celebs fighting for theirs today: "I mean in the '60s people used to hold up 'Die N****r' signs when my parents were in the sit-ins also." Goldberg asks if he equates the struggle of blacks in the past with celebrities today and Kanye says, "Yes, 100 ... I equate it to discrimination. I equate it to inequalities."

Kanye goes on, "We, as group of minorities here in L.A., as celebrities have to ban together to influence guys like this -- guys trying to take the picture, guys trying to get the big win, guys trying to get the check."

The depo is riddled with Kanye's sarcasm. When Goldberg asks where he lives, Kanye replies, "Earth."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz39d9zZ7a5

:vomit2:

When Goldberg asks where he lives, Kanye replies, "Earth."

I wonder if the pre-testimoney admonishments included one about lying lying under penalty of perjury.

Kim Kardashian Poses Topless for British GQ, Accepts Woman of the Year Award
CELEBRITY STYLESEP. 3, 2014 AT 8:35AM BY MADELINE BOARDMAN

US Magazine

1409746767_kim-kardashian-article.jpg

She's a whole lotta woman! Kim Kardashian was named Woman of the Year by British GQ, stripping down for the men's mag's latest issue.

Kardashian, 33, is topless in a sexy shot on the cover of British GQ's October issue, which celebrates the 17th Men of the Year awards and names the reality star as the lone Woman of the Year.

Accompanied by gold cover lines, a bronzed Kardashian poses with her arm over her head. Her then-blonde highlighted hair is down and piecey, falling in front of her face.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star showed off a very different but equally sexy look when accepting the honor at the GQ Men of the Year awards in London on Tuesday, Sept. 2. With her husband Kanye West by her side, a brunette Kardashian wore a head-turning sheer embellished Ralph & Russo skirt with a slit up the middle over a plunging black Atsuko Kudo bodysuit.

kim-kardashian-inlien.jpg
Credit: Anthony Harvey/Getty Images

Though she is known for her famous family and last name, Kardashian made a point to invoke her new married name at the star-studded event. After she was introduced as Kim Kardashian, she made a correction in her acceptance speech that "it's Kim Kardashian West."

She made another joke about her name when she shared a photo via Instagram of her table at the event. Captioned "Who?" the photo shows the star's nameplate reading "Kim Kardashian" in the front of a pile. It was surrounded by other placards for West, Nicole Scherzinger, Sam Smith, Jonah Hill, Lewis Hamilton, and Pharrell Williams.

Kardashian went on to call the award "such an honor" and in her acceptance speech thanked West "for making me feel like woman of the year every day."

I admit it, I laughed when I read the headline. :D

i don't get it. I was watching Fashion Police the other day and they were raving about Kim's figure etc. To me she is too hippy too busty and can't dress to save her life (or her stylists')

I guess the big mouth (boobs) does get the worm.

Kanye West abuses wheelchair users at Sydney concert

Kanye West has been slammed after targeting handicapped users during his Sydney show on Friday night.

According to the Daily Mail Australia, fans who attended the concert have confirmed that the rapper asked the entire audience to stand up for his song Good Life and stopped the entire concert when two audience members did not get to their feet. The two audience members were, in fact, in wheelchairs.

It has been reported that one waved a prosthetic limb at Kanye, to which he said, okay, you fine. However, Kanye apparently refused to acknowledge that the other fan was in a wheelchair, and sent his bodyguard into the audience to double-check despite other audience members shouting out to explain the situation.

Reports have written that Kanye refused to start the song again before receiving confirmation from his bodyguard, saying: This is the longest Ive had to wait to do a song, its unbelievable.

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/news/isis-behead-british-man/#yfPLRTp9Fs2P5oMS.99

:blink: Trailer trash is all I can think of to say....

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West got another bad reception in Paris ... arriving late to a fashion show where a couple of hecklers booed them.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/26/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-booed-paris-fashion-show-lanvin-video/#ixzz3ERwgPxKO

Is it just me or do her boobs look uneven -- and she is waaay tooo busty to go without a bra. :rolleyes:

Edited by tyler

Is it just me or do her boobs look uneven -- and she is waaay tooo busty to go without a bra. :rolleyes:

Yes, and yes. Even if she had a lift at birth or after breastfeeding (ha ha ha ha ha - you have to be in the same house with your child to actually breastfeed...) her boobs are too big and she's too old to go braless. (I've often told my husband that if a breast C cup or larger is upright after age 25 or at least 30, they're fake or have at least been recently lifted.....Gravity works quickly on those of us who are "well-endowed")