http://www.cnn.com/2...alsy/index.html

#322 Gracenote

Gracenote

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 06:22 PM

I know a little about Bell's Palsy and I have never seen any signs of it with her. Maybe it was way before she was famous.

#323 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4600 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

I know a little about Bell's Palsy and I have never seen any signs of it with her. Maybe it was way before she was famous.

Not to be unkind -- but Munchausen's by Proxy comes to mind.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#324 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11874 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:57 AM

Not to be unkind -- but Munchausen's by Proxy comes to mind.

I admit I don't know the details, but isn't that mainly when you project onto OTHERS and try to get everyone to think they're sick? The "by proxy" - I mean, you usually see it with a parent and a child, right? Can you "by proxy" onto yourself?

This is really a case where I think the blind (fake or not) could be accurate - she has fallout from current (or even old) drug abuse and is trying to find a disease she can blame it on?

#325 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4600 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

@hoyaheel -- yes you are right, but using the word hypochondriac sounded to mundane :D  -- and I do believe that some of this kind of news is generated for sympathy. :rolleyes:

Edited by tyler, 01 August 2017 - 11:46 AM.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

#326 witchkitten

witchkitten

Chatter Box

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:14 PM

Munchausen's could work if she's deliberately making herself sick. Everyone talks about Munchausen's by proxy but Munchausen's (making oneself sick instead of another person) is also a disease. She may also be a hypochondriac or just a liar. 

#327 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41313 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:52 PM

TMZ

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are deep in divorce talks, and there is NO talk of reconciliation, contrary to some media reports.

Several stories have surfaced recently suggesting the divorce is on hold and they are thinking of rebooting the relationship. Sources connected to the couple say nothing could be further from the truth.

We're told both sides are hashing out both child custody and property settlements, and the divorce is full steam ahead.

One reason they will never get back together ... Angelina made extremely damaging allegations against Brad, claiming he was abusive to their kids. The investigations triggered by the allegations ultimately exonerated Pitt.

Brad hasn't hidden his feeling about the children -- they're at the top of his priority list, so it seems they're at the point of no return in terms of reconciling.

#328 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11874 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:50 AM

Still think her implants are too big for her frame....

angelina-jolie-tiff-11sept17-09.jpg

#329 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7328 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:08 AM

Agreed - they look so, just, HARD. And unnatural. I'm shocked that she'd go for something like that, given her money and her style and her humanitarian persona. They look like something Pam Anderson would have gotten in 1998. 

#330 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11874 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:20 AM

I think part of the problem is her perfect posture - at her age, breasts that large do NOT stick out like that. It is literally unnatural, as nature = gravity, so.....

On the other hand, I do feel bad body shaming. If she wanted big Pamela Anderson Baywatch boobs [love - perfect!], that's her right! ;-)

#331 witchkitten

witchkitten

Chatter Box

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

It may be that she's too thin for the implants she got. At some point it doesn't matter how good the surgeon is, if your body is too small for the implants, if you don't have enough skin, they'll look like bolt-ons. She should have gone smaller and allowed for a more teardrop like shape because they look ridiculous. 

#332 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41313 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:00 AM

Good grief, when did the kids get so big?!?!

http://www.usmagazin...m_content=daily

#333 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1168 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:33 AM

BRAD PITT REPORTEDLY DATING PRINCESS CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI OF MONACO FOLLOWING HIS SPLIT WITH ANGELINA JOLIE

Thats the headline I copied from today. Didnt bother to copy whole article because how badly do you want to hear/see Angies face when she finds out hes (allegedly) dating an actual MF-ing princess, and Princess Graces granddaughter no less. Id buy a ticket to that. Please let this be true! Article says they were introduced by Marion Cotillard, who we all remember Angies people dragged through the mud when they split.

#334 Kath

Kath

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:43 AM

Nah. Charlotte is living with Carole Bouquet's son.  Not a chance of the thing with Brad being true, alas.

#335 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7328 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:22 AM

Nah. Charlotte is living with Carole Bouquet's son.  Not a chance of the thing with Brad being true, alas.

BOOOO

:P

#336 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41313 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:17 AM

All the BIs these days imply that Brad Pitt and Dakota Johnson are messing around these days.

#337 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1168 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:14 PM

Can we just pretend for a few days?!? Id like to begin my entry into fan fiction writing this week... Angelina picked up the newspaper and just as quickly let it drop to the floor... No, she muttered, then the muttering turned into a deep primal scream. Im picturing a whole Mommy Dearest level freak out.

#338 fykeylicious

fykeylicious

FANatic ChitChatter

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7328 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:19 PM

Can we just pretend for a few days?!? Id like to begin my entry into fan fiction writing this week... Angelina picked up the newspaper and just as quickly let it drop to the floor... No, she muttered, then the muttering turned into a deep primal scream. Im picturing a whole Mommy Dearest level freak out.

I'd read this

#339 Cutielb99

Cutielb99

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5845 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:10 AM

All the BIs these days imply that Brad Pitt and Dakota Johnson are messing around these days.

Ugh! 

#340 SexyLexie

SexyLexie

Chit Chatter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:23 PM

Per Lainey, Dakota has been hooking up with Chris Martin: http://www.laineygos...g-rumours/48437

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users