me three :D

#43 daq

daq

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

I'm pretty much over How I Met Your Mother and Glee.

#44 James Otto Sweet Heart

James Otto Sweet Heart

Chatter Bug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:04 PM

I have a few of my favorite shows on DVD which is how I would much rather watch the shows because on the DVDs you see the episodes in their entirety. :) :) :) God bless you always!!! :) :) :) Holly P.S. Right now I am waiting for the rest of Family Matters and Perfect Strangers to become available as well as Step By Step. :) :) :)

#45 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41248 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

So does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy anymore??

#46 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:05 AM

Not me. I haven't watched it in many years. I feel like it was around when Christina left (or maybe even before that) that I stopped watching. Lexie was relatively new then and Arizona and Callie were a hot couple. I think Bailey was just getting divorced?

#47 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41248 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:21 AM

Not me. I haven't watched it in many years. I feel like it was around when Christina left (or maybe even before that) that I stopped watching. Lexie was relatively new then and Arizona and Callie were a hot couple. I think Bailey was just getting divorced?

Sounds like we both quit about the same time, that's what I remember too.

#48 witchkitten

witchkitten

Chatter Bug

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

I quit when "ghost" Denny made an appearance. I was not a fan of the character (I know, I know, I'm the only one) and I hated Izzy's storyline involving him, so when they brought him back, as a ghost no less (I know it turned out to be a hallucination from a tumor), I was out. During the previous season I had decided I was going to watch through the finale and then be done with the show but the season finale was so good that I decided to give the show once more chance. That turned out to be a mistake. I did watch the episode where they brought Burke back, though. I know the actor was a douche but Burke was a great character nonetheless 

#49 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41248 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:06 PM

I saw that the brought back a new season of Prison Break last month.  Kind of surprised it had such a strong following that they brought it back.

#50 dixiedoodah

dixiedoodah

ChitChat FANatic!

• ChitChat Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:50 PM

My 16 year old just discovered the original show on Netflix. He and his buddies are binge watching it now.

#51 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41248 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

Okay, I'm a bit behind the times but I just discovered Sons of Anarchy.  Have been binge watching on Netflix.  Loving this show!!   :jumping1:  Just started Season 4.

#52 KikiTopaz

KikiTopaz

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:52 PM

Just found Sherlock on Netflix with Benedict Cumberbatch. I remember a fellow chatter said they liked it. I love it! I've been a fan of Sherlock Holmes since I was a young girl and this version is really fun to watch.

#53 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11692 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:00 AM

Love Sherlock!! I have only watched the 1st episode of the most recent series though. Need to watch the others ;-) (I record so many shows, I'm always behind watching stuff!!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users