MMM1

Does Anyone Read Chick Lit?

The Hating Game by Sally Thorne, is my favorite book right now. It is about a year old now but I have read it three times in the last six months.

• Like 2

I have Hating Game on my ebooks library request, I think. It's on my book list to be sure.

About halfway through So Close by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus (who wrote Nanny Diaries and a few others). Took me a while to realize why it was so familiar - the couple/family are modeled on John & Elizabeth Edwards (I think in NC we got more of the end of that scandal than the nation as a whole did....I'm still bitterly disappointed in him. He was a GOOD politician for this state. But a rotten man.)

Edited by Hoyaheel
  • Like 1

The Hating Game by Sally Thorne, is my favorite book right now. It is about a year old now but I have read it three times in the last six months.

On sale on Kindle today for $1.99 - just bought it!!

Oh, and Lauren Weisberger (Devil Wears Prada) has a new book out - When Life Gives you Lululemons - I reserved it at the library and am picking it up later today :-)

• Like 1

I just read the new Jessica Knoll -- The Favorite Sister. It's a must-read for those who love reality tv, especially Housewives. Very interesting.