princess

Hugh Grant

Former Hollywood hooker Divine Brown plans to invite a special guest to her fall wedding - her most famous customer, Hugh Grant!…

“Divine said she’d love to see Hugh again to thank him,” a friend divulged. “What better place for a reunion than her marriage? Divine said she’d drop him an invitation in the mail.”

The headline-making scandal cost Divine a $1,350 fine and 180-day jail sentence for parole violation, but she banked a reported $1.6 million from media deals as a result. It also ended up costing grant his longtime relationship with British beauty Elizabeth Hurley…

The money allowed her to quit prostitution and put daughters Cheyenne, 21, and Brianna, 20, through college, she says.

Now using her real name Estella Thompson, Divine, 41, is writing her memoirs and preparing for her wedding to music producer Richie Fediccini, the father of her 21 month-old daughter.

She lives in a suburb of Atlanta, GA, in a new three-bedroom, four-bathroom home with its own white picket fence.

[From The National Enquirer, print edition, September 20, 2010]

Hugh came up in the Golden Globes thread today which led me down a google rabbit hole. How do we not have this on here somewhere. Hugh, the old curmudgeon, suddenly has 4 kids. But the interesting part is they are by two different mothers and they stair step. Like he’s casually with two women and they just alternate giving birth. I think the Swedish woman is his main partner but the waitress/actress is still around. So unexpected to me that he would even have kids but this is even more surprising. There are more recent articles about them, this is just the closest one to hand.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3368853/I-grandchild-wonderful-Hugh-Grant-father-fourth-time-Swedish-television-producer-lover-Anna-Eberstein-gives-birth-baby.html

Hugh Grant 'becomes a father for the fourth time' as his Swedish girlfriend Anna Eberstein gives birth to a baby girl

Hugh Grant has become a father for the fourth time after his Swedish girlfriend Anna Eberstein gave birth to a baby girl, MailOnline can reveal.

The 55-year-old actor has gone from having no children to being a father of four in just four years.

His fourth love child was born to Ms Eberstein, 37, on Wednesday, Swedish regional newspaper Sundsvall Tinding reported.

Delighted: Hugh Grant and the mother of his oldest son Anna Eberstein (pictured together in Paris in November) are said to have welcomed their second child together

Anna Eberstein from Sundsvall has had her second child with film star Hugh Grant,’ it said.

‘The newest member of the family saw the light of day for the first time last Wednesday.’

Ms Eberstein, who is mother to Mr Grant's second child, John, and the wider family are said to be overjoyed by the birth.

Her delighted mother Susanne, a judge and prominent left-wing politician, confirmed to Swedish newspaper Örnsköldsviks Allehanda the baby, her second grandchild, had been born.

‘I can confirm that I have another grandchild,' she said.

‘It is wonderful that we now have grandchildren [more than one grandchild].’

A close friend of the family told MailOnline: ‘I heard from Anna’s parents that she had given birth last Wednesday. It was a little girl.

‘Everything seemed to have gone okay.’

Her brother Christian Eberstein told MailOnline: ‘We are a wonderful family and we all love each other very much.

‘As a family we are very loving towards everyone both those who have been in the family for a long time and those who newly have become part of this family.’

In October it emerged that Ms Eberstein, 37, was pregnant for a second time, although neither party have responded to questions about the paternity of the child.

It remains unclear whether the baby was born in the UK or in Sweden.

However the couple have bought a villa on the Sweden’s south coast to be close to Ms Eberstein’s family, according to Sundsvall Tinding.

The vendor of the property on Sweden’s south coast explained that the British actor was expecting his second child with his partner Ms Eberstein.

He added the family wanted a quiet retreat to get away from it all.

The vendor Magnus Ploman told Swedish newspaper Dina Pengar: ‘I do not think he [Mr Grant] will come here to show off and be seen, and build some huge bungalow with pools and stuff.

‘They are having their second child and it is a great site with lots of space where you can put up swings and other things for the children.’

And Mr Grant's former girlfriend Liz Hurley appeared to confirm the baby was Mr Grant's just last month on American chat show Watch What Happens: Live.

When asked if she was surprised that Hugh now had three children with one more on the way last month, she responded: 'Yeah, because he was over 50 when he had all of them, so yeah it is surprising. But he is a good daddy, very good.'

In November Mr Grant and a pregnant Ms Eberstein were pictured strolling through Paris' Jardin Des Tuilleries.

However, last year Mr Grant told Swedish newspaper Nöjesbladet they were no longer together, although he did say they were still close.

The actor said he saw his son John, three, born in September 2012, most days as the boy and his mother live within walking distance of his London home.

Mr Grant has two other children, a daughter, Tabitha, four, and Felix, two, with Chinese-born receptionist and actress Tinglan Hong, who was working at a Chinese restaurant in Wimbledon when they met, according to the Mirror.

Felix was born three months after Grant's other son John, meaning both the two women were pregnant at the same time.

Tabitha is almost exactly a year older than John.

At the time of Tabitha's birth, Mr Grant's spokesman said: 'He and the mother had a fleeting affair and while this was not planned, Hugh could not be happier or more supportive. He and the mother have discussed ­everything and are on friendly terms.'

When Ms Hong gave birth to Felix, Mr Grant wrote on Twitter: 'In answer to some journos. Am thrilled my daughter now has a brother.

'Adore them both to an uncool degree. They have a fab mum.'

Mr Grant’s personal assistant Sara Woodhatch, publicist Carrie Gordon and solicitor Mark Thomson all declined to offer any comment when contacted today by MailOnline.

• Like 1

I'm particularly into Grant right now because he was on the most recent (to me) Graham Norton. A delightful interview, as always. I didn't think he'd age well but it turns out - not so bad! He went from british floppy-haired charmer right into middle- aged (and soon "older") curmudgeon who can still charm when he wants to....

• Like 1