Hoyaheel

Baby Boom

I wasn't sure where to put this post since Pamela Anderson doesn't have a thread, but. HOLY SHIT Anderson & Tommy Lee's son Dylan is HOT. And he's 18 so I can say that ;-)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/pamela-andersons-son-dylan-lee-7298509

Dylan-Jagger-Lee.jpg

:( Wow. I remember when she was pregnant. I feel really old.

• Like 1

Anne Hathaway had a baby boy, named Jonathan.

I was reading over someone's shoulder on the plane last night - Life & Style reporting that Kate Middleton is pregnant again. I just saw photos of her first couple days on this India state trip she's on - I don't think she could be very pregnant, so if she's only 6 weeks along - isn't that when she usually gets really sick with Hyperemesis gravidarum (yes, I had to google that ;-)

I feel like Life & Style is one of those rags - along with OK - that is reporting another pregnancy for Kate Middleton every third week or so per my way too frequent visits to the supermarket.

Ah, well. I suppose someone else needs to assume that role now that Jennifer Aniston is closing in on 50.

• Like 1

OK, I knew Life & Style has a bad reputation but I don't usually look any further (I don't think it's displayed at my normal grocery store, so ;-) I just get people, and maybe OK to look at the covers when I'm in line....

Megan Fox pregnant again - months after she and BAG separated. They've been spotted out together a lot over the past few months, so maybe they've reconciled? This will be her third.

Megan Fox pregnant again - months after she and BAG separated. They've been spotted out together a lot over the past few months, so maybe they've reconciled? This will be her third.

Too many meetings this morning - just coming to post that. Page Six says it's "unclear" whose baby it is ;-)

http://pagesix.com/2016/04/12/megan-fox-pregnant-with-third-child/

TMZ

Megan Fox is giving us a giant nudge nudge, wink wink to the identity of her baby daddy -- and it looks like she's gone back to the Brian Austin Green well.

Megan didn't immediately confirm the pregnancy Monday night when she hit a Hollywood event, and debuted her baby bump. So, y'know how that can get awkward.

But she just posted shots with 3 of her male co-stars -- Shia LaBeouf, Will Arnett and Jake Johnson -- and said, #notthefather.

So, all signs point to her estranged husband ... despite her filing to divorce BAG.

Eva Mendes had her (& Ryan Gosling's) baby April 29 http://pagesix.com/2016/05/09/eva-mendes-and-ryan-gosling-welcome-a-baby-girl/

Just me or is it weird that the middle name of Baby#1 is the first name of Baby#2?

I mean, my mom's Catholic family one generation back - ALL the girls had Mary as their first name, but only the eldest daughter uses that name.

• Like 1

Eva Mendes had her (& Ryan Gosling's) baby April 29 http://pagesix.com/2016/05/09/eva-mendes-and-ryan-gosling-welcome-a-baby-girl/

Just me or is it weird that the middle name of Baby#1 is the first name of Baby#2?

I mean, my mom's Catholic family one generation back - ALL the girls had Mary as their first name, but only the eldest daughter uses that name.

It's definitely weird.

I read somewhere that Amada is Eva's grandmother's name - as well as the Spanish word for "beloved". It's still a bit odd, but at least it's not completely out of nowhere.

• Like 1

I read somewhere that Amada is Eva's grandmother's name - as well as the Spanish word for "beloved". It's still a bit odd, but at least it's not completely out of nowhere.

Yes, it's her grandmother's name. I still think it's odd. Even if her grandmother died between Baby1 and Baby2, it's still odd to me.

• Like 1

^^^ According to what is said here, Mary-Kate is not pregnant.

God bless you and her and Ashley always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of the girls)

P.S. Whether or not she really is, I couldn't be any more pleased to read about what she steered clear from at that Gala: liquor and cigarettes. :) :) :)

Edited by James Otto Sweet Heart

From Cosmo. I'll give you that they aren't HUGE stars, but she's been in the news a lot in the last year with the Gilmore Girls reboot and they are at least as famous as some of the people you see in People and tabloids regularly. It is possible to live a private life as a celebrity you just have to refuse to notify the press every time you go to Starbucks.

Alexis Bledel and Vincent Kartheiser Welcome Their First Child

If you thought Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes were sneaky about their baby, it turns out Alexis Bledel and her husband Vincent Kartheiser definitely have them beat. According to Us Weekly, not only are the married actors new parents to their first child, but their baby boy was actually born last fall — and is currently around six months old.

The adorable pair first met while filming AMC's Mad Men a few years back, and got married in a small, private ceremony in 2014. Allegedly, the news first broke that the pair had given birth thanks to an interview with Scott Patterson, a.k.a. Gilmore Girls' Luke Danes, where he revealed that Alexis is a "proud new mother" and that he's been "comparing notes" with her about their sons. (Scott's child is about a year and a half.)

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

Given that Alexis and Vincent are a notoriously private pair, it makes sense that they would keep the amazing news to themselves — but regardless, it's safe to say little Rory Gilmore is officially all grown up.

Follow Gina on Twitter.

Ha - just coming to post the Page Six article on that baby! Good secret keepers!!! (as a huge Gilmore Girls fan, I was happy to read the news!)

http://pagesix.com/2016/05/18/surprise-alexis-bledel-and-vincent-kartheiser-are-parents/

ETA nowhere does it actually say she was pregnant and gave birth, so it could have been an adoption too? Not that it matters, but easier to hide that ;-)

Edited by Hoyaheel