princess

Bobbi Kristina Brown

Bobbi Kristina

Medical Examiner Keeps Cause of Death Secret Criminal Investigation Looms 9/26/2015 6:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobbi Kristina's cause of death is now known, but no one's talking, because police are still on the hunt for evidence that could lead to a homicide prosecution.

The Fulton County Medical Examiner just said it knows exactly what killed Whitney Houston's daughter, but they can't reveal it to the public because a judge ordered the findings sealed.

The M.E. did say the Fulton County D.A. and the Roswell P.D. have been clued in.

It's not hard to read between the lines. Authorities don't want the findings to interfere with their investigation ... to give persons of interests and suspects a road map preventing them from making incriminating statements. The judge's order underscores that the criminal investigation is active.

As we reported, cops have been looking at Nick Gordon, Bobby Kristina's boyfriend almost from the beginning.

Am I the only one who thinks they may be keeping the medical records and formal cause of death records sealed at this point to hide a pregnancy? I'm guessing my fellow ChitChatters had this thought cross their minds too :D

• Like 6

Am I the only one who thinks they may be keeping the medical records and formal cause of death records sealed at this point to hide a pregnancy? I'm guessing my fellow ChitChatters had this thought cross their minds too :D

It crossed my mind.

Not even going to bother putting in BI forum:

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/08 **#3**
This is certainly a turn of events. This D list celebrity says he had sex with this permanent A+ list singer an hour before she died. When you think about their relationship, it is disturbing.

:blink:

Nick Gordon Ordered to Pay $36 Million in Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-gordon-ordered-to-pay-36m-in-bobbi-kristina-lawsuit-w451173?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=daily&utm_campaign=111716_18

In response to Thursday's judgement, her father Bobby told Us Weekly in a statement: “I am pleased with the outcome of today’s court proceedings. I do know that Mr. Gordon will be unable to slander my daughter’s name in the future or obtain any benefits from the use of Krissy’s name. Finally, I do need for the District Attorney’s Office to step up and begin the criminal prosecution of Mr. Gordon. The delay in that matter is of great concern to me and my family. We need for District Attorney Howard to act now.”