Sign in to follow this  
princess

Jared Leto

Posted Image

A bulked-up Jared Leto gets in character on the New York City set of Chapter 27 on Tuesday. The actor – toting a copy of Catcher in the Rye and John Lennon and Yoko Ono's Double Fantasy album, stars as Lennon's killer, Mark David Chapman.

Oh boy! :o

Wow. Guess he felt this was one of those once in a lifetime roles and decided to really get into character. Hope he does ok with the weight loss afterwards.

I thought the thin picture was recent though. (Oh, and can I just say one thing about that: HOT!!!). Could he be in a fat suit? I don't think his face would blow up like that would it?

I think it's makeup and a costume. I mean, I don't think he could really pull off a Bridget Jones/Renee Zellwegger type feat here. At least, I'm hoping it's a costume...cause if it isn't, he's going to be hitting that blow pretty hard when filming has wrapped. He probably wants an Oscar too...

I thought I saw him recently on some entertainment show & he didn't look heavy so maybe it is a suit & make-up? Or did he actually gain weight for the role or a combination of both?

He has really transformed himself into the character he's playing! I heard they shot scenes where John Lennon used to live & it upset Yoko.

I live near the Dakota and they have been filming all week. No sightings yet! Yoko tried to ban them from filming there but found out she can't (they got a permit from the city).

Yeah, I'm skipping this load of crap as well. Movie about John Lennon...I'll be in the front row, tho'....

Just saw Lord of War, he was hot in that movie too. :P

LETO TO LAND ROLE ON DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES?

contactmusic.com

Actor JARED LETO is in talks with producers to guest star on hit TV show DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES as EVA LONGORIA's hunky love interest. The actor will reportedly play a grocery store clerk who falls for Longoria's character GABRIELLE. A US ABC network source tells US tabloid the Star, "When they were brainstorming about actors, they kept coming back to Jared's name... It's a really juicy role!" The actor recently finished filming CHAPTER 27 and gained 50 pounds (23 kilograms) for the movie, in which he plays JOHN LENNON's killer, MARK DAVID CHAPMAN. The REQUIEM FOR A DREAM star has already started getting back in shape for his steamy scenes on the show.

17/03/2006 03:05

I'm sorry, but I've always thought of Jared as what we used to call a "trinket" in high school: cute, but useless. And anyone his age that would even breathe the same air as La Lohan is freakin' sick. He's not just a trinket, he's a walmart trinket.

My 14 year old daughter called me at work screaming the other day. Once I got her calmed down she told me she was watching a video and thought the lead singer was hot. Then she thought he looked familiar. She looked up the band online and discovered it was Jared Leto! LOL! She knew I loved him in My So Called Life, but the funny thing is she never thought he was hot until she saw this video, lolol! Now she knows mom has good taste in men. :D Of course she had to get on iTunes and buy the cd. B)

I used to love him soo much in My So-Called Life (I have the DVDs so I can relive it any time I want... )

Of course she had to get on iTunes and buy the cd

was it any good? I keep meaning to check out his music...I would LOVE to see him live onstage... junkie or not, the boy is gorgeous!!

I haven't listened to it yet, but I'll let you know.I want the DVD's of My So Called Live, but they're hard to find. :(

Just saw Lord of War, he was hot in that movie too. :P

Extremely. I would love to get it on w/ him and Joaquin P. They both have those amazing eyes.

I want the DVD's of My So Called Live, but they're hard to find. 

If you want, you can email me at mrandmrsearle@gmail.com and I could get you copies. I havn't tried to copy those before, but I'm sure it will work...