princess

Halle Berry

What a pussy!! What a big ass pussy!! He's suing for spousal support? That's the same crap David Justice(MLB Baseball player) when he was divorced from Halle. Yeah, Halle leave the marriage thing alone for a while...at least to these pussy ass men...Sorry, I had to vent...a la Dennis Miller. :angry:

HYPNOTIC HALLE Halle Berry is so determined not to fall for another man who'll break her heart that she's having sessions with a hypnotist. The gorgeous Oscar-winner, who is currently embroiled in bitter divorce proceedings with estranged husband Eric Benet, has been visiting a holistic hypnotherapy centre in Hollywood to help sooth her troubles and has already had five sessions with one of their experts. "It's all about focusing and giving out the right signals," a friend revealed. "Halle doesn't want to attract another Eric. She wants to be treated like a princess, just as she deserves." (22 June, 2004, 7:30AM) SOURCE: DAILY STAR Well...officially...this chick is off her rocker! :rolleyes:

histar.comSounds like the crew members on the set of Halle Berry?s ?Catwoman? were treated to some pleasant scenery Halle Berry says, ?I can?t tell you how many times my pants split right open or certain parts of my body were exposed. It was like having lots of Janet Jackson moments. You?re in a suit like that and you?re doing backflips and cartwheels? things are bound to happen.?

From MSN.Entertainment.comBenet: I'm No Sex AddictIs Eric Benet finally coming clean about his bad behavior during his three-year marriage to Halle Berry? Well, it depends on what your definition of "is" is. "I am not a sex addict," the alleged singer (quick, name one of his songs? Didn't think so) declares on ABC's "Primetime Thursday." "I am a person who ... through a series of emotional events, troubles, challenges, made some really, really stupid, painful mistakes." Benet, who is reportedly challenging the prenup he signed, admits he was repeatedly unfaithful during the marriage, saying he engaged in "verbally inappropriate" behavior and "physical contact that was extremely inappropriate and wrong in a marriage," though he denies it involved intercourse, which sounds like Clinton-esque legal hair-splitting to us. Benet decided to grant his first sit-down since their October breakup because, "I thought that for my daughter (India, 12) and for myself I'd be doing much more harm by not saying anything." Uh-huh. Anyway, Eric also hints that his love life with Berry wasn't exactly the stuff of legend, but says, "I don't want to in the least bit try to use anything that wasn't happening at home as an excuse for some really stupid, bad choices that I made." His goal: "To just add a different perspective." Still, he attempts to garner sympathy for the extreme hardship of living in the shadow of the beautiful and wealthy Berry: "It was hard for me to inhabit the skin of that man. "Not just [the night she won the Oscar], but pretty much every day." Berry, currently out promoting "Catwoman," is said to be spending time with her "Their Eyes Were Watching God" co-star Michael Ealy.

Posted Image

EWW!

Halle Berry, battling a cold, takes a swig of some of Jay Leno's bad medicine ? a Jack Daniels bottle labeled on one side as NyQuil ? and declares: "I could never be an alcoholic." Whew! The Tonight Show host gave the actress a shot at the hard stuff while she was there to promote Catwoman, opening July 23.

Halle Gets Rubbed Up the Right Way by Lenoimdb.comSexy actress Halle Berry got the ultimate treat from comedian Jay Leno when she paid him a visit on his chat show - a chest rub. The Oscar-winning beauty appeared on the Tonight Show last night with a horsy voice, explaining she was suffering from a cold. So innovative Leno concocted his own series of get well gifts to help Berry through her ailments. He gave her a tissue dispenser in the guise of an Oscar statuette, a bottle of Jack Daniels with a Nyquil cold medicine label on it and a small tub of Jay's Chest-O-Rub. Leno then said of his own brand of Chest-O-Rub, "You need a middle-aged man to apply that directly on the area." As Berry allowed Leno to apply the rub - much to the delight of the audience - she sighed, "It smells good... Thank you so much for caring about me." The funnyman confessed, "You know something? I'm so glad this desk is here right now!" But Berry has been having fun with her husky voice. She told Leno, "This sounds is kinda sexy. I wish my voice would kinda stay like this. I kinda like it. It's good."

That's what you get when you marry a dude who carries a purse and performs barefoot onstage. I definitely think he was one of those DL brothas...He sure was sweet and very ssssswishy! Yesssss!

I have a question for BobbyD or anyone who can tell me why David Justice cheated on Halle while they were married and wasn't labeled a sex addict? I think it is horrible for any man to cheat on his spouse. Could it be possible that maybe Halle just wasn't that good in bed?and very frigid, thats what I have read , just wondering. And why does she have to take it too the press, first with Justice and now Benet'.Thanx :)

The rumors are about Halle not doing oral sex(or doing it well). There is a blind item on the blind items board about an actress not giving good "brains." No kidding your man will cheat! Like Chris Rock says, "You don't give oral sex you will lose your woman like a set of car keys!" Goes for women as well...Ask Hillary!I think her choices in men are pretty lousy(even though she portrays herself in the press as always being a victim). David Justice was a professional baseball player and was known as a ho before she hooked up with him, nothing spectacular about that and Halle wasn't that big at the time of their marriage(he supposedly beat her). Women can relate to a man cheating, and being a victim....that's great press.Benet hinted in the interview, Miss Halle suggested he go to the Arizona Sex Clinic. And I think he wasn't having fun with just women...I bet he liked men(only a rumor). And National Enquirer had he liked to dress in her underwear. So I am guessing he was into extreme freaky s**t. Still think he was a DL brotha!! LOL!DL=Down Low ;)

Thanks BobbyDLOL about Eric wearing her undies. I read he would bring girls over to their home and the girls would wear Halle's panties etc. ...come to thinks about it, may be brought men over and they had a fiesta. :D :D Thanks for telling me want DL means. ;)

No problem. It's all rumors...of course!! ;) The DL brotha thing...Oprah did a show about it a couple of months ago. How DL brothas are gay black men who date black women(college age and grown). Basically, gay black men who stay in the closet and play a straight life and have gay affairs secretly(Star Jones and her fiance). There is such a stigma against gay black men in the black community that they resort to this(fearing abuse and being ostracized). So another possible reason for the high HIV-Aids rates in the black community.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Date of birth:

August 14, 1968

Hometown:

Cleveland, Ohio

Vital stats:

5'7"

State of the unions:

?I want love and I'll find it hopefully and have a committed relationship, but no more marriages.?

Where you?ve seen her:

As a Revlon spokesmodel and in the movies The Last Boy Scout, Boomerang, The Flintstones, X-Men, Swordfish, Monster?s Ball, Die Another Day, X-Men 2, and Gothika. Already a Golden Globe winner, she picked up an Oscar in 2001 for her role in Monster?s Ball, becoming the first black woman to win the Best Actress award. You can now catch her as the foxy feline superheroine in the action-romp Catwoman.

@#%$-whipper:

?Catwoman?s been done by great women, and I?m just hoping I can stand among them and add some of my own personality. It?s great?lots of fight training and whip work. I?m trying to get my purr just right.?

Out, out damn spot!

?I don't buy into that pressure to be glamorous all the time. It's impossible. I mean, you get a pimple in the morning, you wake up with bags under your eyes, you see if you can use it in your work, maybe incorporate it into your character.?

Sexual healing:

?Ever since I did that [topless] scene in Swordfish, I have been a lot more comfortable with my sexuality. I can still do sexy photo shoots, be sexual on screen, and have an Oscar at home. That makes me feel really good about myself.?

Girl on girls:

?I love women?I mean, I?m not making an admission here of anything about my sexual orientation. But I really like women, and I like being a woman.?

Beauty queen:

She was Miss USA first runner-up in 1986 and Miss Teen All-American in 1985.

From Star Magazine.com...HALLE BERRY NIXES X-MEN DEAL Halle Berry Oscar-winner Halle Berry has backed out of two new X-Men movie sequels, sources tell Star, even as her latest film, Catwoman, is bombing with critics.Sources say Berry, 37, who costarred as Storm in the first two X-Mens with Hugh Jackman and Famke Janssen, was demanding more screen time, money and the dominant storyline in X3. Says a source: "If Halle was going to be in the sequels, she wanted the focus of the films to be on her. She priced herself right out." Fox is currently searching for a new Storm. -- JOSH HERMAN

From SkyNews.comHALLE BERRY GETS CATTY Hollywood star Halle Berry has criticised women who have plastic surgery. The actress said that going under the knife to try to look younger was "insane".She was speaking in London to promote her new film, Catwoman, in which her character discovers a miracle anti-ageing face cream has disastrous side-effects. "I do think we've become obsessed with beauty and the fountain of youth, said 37-year-old Berry. "I'm really saddened by the way women mutilate their faces today in search of that. "I see women in their thirties getting plastic surgery, pulling this up and tucking that back. "It's like a slippery slope - once you start you pull one thing one way and then you think, 'Oh my God, I've got to do the other side'". In the movie, Berry plays frumpy graphic designer Patience Phillips. Patience works at a cosmetics firm run by the evil Laurel Hedare, played by Sharon Stone. When she discovers that Hedare's face cream has terrible side-effects, she is murdered to prevent her from revealing the truth. But she is revived by a cat with supernatural powers and comes back to life as Catwoman, determined to wreak her revenge on Laurel. Stone, 46, was more forgiving on the subject of cosmetic enhancement. She said: "I'm not big on plastic surgery, but I don't fault it for someone who wants it. You have to do what makes you feel good, but it's not my thing." Catwoman has its UK premiere on Tuesday night and opens nationwide on August 13.

From Star Magazine.com...HALLE BERRY NIXES X-MEN DEAL Halle Berry Oscar-winner Halle Berry has backed out of two new X-Men movie sequels, sources tell Star, even as her latest film, Catwoman, is bombing with critics.Sources say Berry, 37, who costarred as Storm in the first two X-Mens with Hugh Jackman and Famke Janssen, was demanding more screen time, money and the dominant storyline in X3. Says a source: "If Halle was going to be in the sequels, she wanted the focus of the films to be on her. She priced herself right out." Fox is currently searching for a new Storm. -- JOSH HERMAN

Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot.

Guest saltandpepper

I think she's beautiful; she's ok as an actress but I'm kinda sick of Halle.She plays the victim too much.

Guest saltandpepper

I noticed something about "Catwoman".Even the commercials sucked! Usually they are suppose to entice you to go to the movie but when they would come on you could see the movie was horrible.I think Halle acts mainly for the money these days.

From MSNBC...Berry would do ‘Catwoman 2’Actress undaunted by weak U.S. box officeThe Associated PressUpdated: 2:44 p.m. ET Aug. 6, 2004HAMBURG, Germany - “Catwoman” star Halle Berry said she’d gladly slip into the skintight catsuit again, undaunted by a weak start for the movie in the United States. “I think I’m really hoping to do another ‘Catwoman,”’ Berry told reporters Thursday ahead of the film’s German premiere.Berry, who slinks through the movie in midriff-baring black leather, pointed to the satisfaction that comes from a good whip-crack.“Everybody just wanted to crack that whip,” she said. “When you get your first crack, you just want to keep on cracking.”Co-star Benjamin Bratt was a bit less adept: “My first and only attempt ended up with me smacking myself in the back of the head. I left it to the professionals.”The $100 million movie opened in the United States to a cool critical response, coming in third at the box office at $16.7 million — behind “The Bourne Identity” and “I, Robot.”“We were a little disappointed that we were not No. 1,” producer Denise Di Novi told reporters.

Berry Stalked by First Love

imdb.com

Movie superstar Halle Berry was stalked by the first boyfriend she dumped - and he remains obsessed with her to this day. The Catwoman beauty - who recently split from second husband Eric Benet - was horrified when, following the end of their relationship, the unnamed man continued to pester her. And now she's at the top of the A list, she still suffers from his unwanted attentions. Halle says, "I've made some bad choices where men are concerned. The first guy I ever dumped stalked me. He still harasses me. I don't want to mention his name but he sent me dead snakes in the mail and all kinds of crazy stuff."

Berry Dumps Benet's Clothesimdb.comHollywood beauty Halle Berry has reportedly donated her estranged husband Eric Benet's clothes to homeless Los Angeles residents. The Monster's Ball star's soul singer spouse Benet moved out of their Hollywood home in October following their split after two and a half years of marriage. According to British newspaper The Sun, Berry has repeatedly asked the hitmaker to pick up his belongings from the house, but finally lost her patience and brought the garments to a charity collection point. A friend says, "Halle was boiling mad. She found it hurtful having his stuff around. There will be nicely dressed tramps around."

Posted Image

BOWLED OVER

Halle Berry and her boyfriend, actor Michael Ealy, team up for a bowling outing with friends Thursday in Studio City, Calif.

When did these two get together?? I don't remember hearing that??