ElleDriver

Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston -- Nice Butler

It's official ... Jennifer Aniston has been Butlered.

Posted Image

As Gerard Butler and Jen struck poses from the front, an enterprising photog got the real story from behind.

The pics were taken on the Seine River in Paris, during their tour hawking "The Bounty Hunter."

Looks like the hunter caught his prey.

Aniston, Schwimmer 'No Longer Friends'

Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer are reportedly no longer friends after she slighted his fiancée on national TV.

A wedge was driven between the former Friends co-stars when Aniston told chatshow host David Letterman that she had "no idea" who he was marrying.

Schwimmer, who has been with girlfriend Zoe Buckman since 2007, was upset that his friend couldn't remember who he was dating.

A source told The Mail On Sunday: "David was not impressed that one of his supposed friends didn't know who he was marrying,

"He has been with Zoe for a couple of years and was offended Jen couldn't remember her. He hasn't been taking her calls."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Jennifer Aniston admits she would get botox: 'These lines are getting deeper every day'

Jennifer Aniston appears to know the secret to aging gracefully, but she wouldn't be opposed to getting some medical assistance down the line.

In the May issue of British Harper's Bazaar, the 41-year-old actress admits that she wouldn't mind having a little work done to her famous face.

When asked about botox, she says, "I could do it. These lines are getting deeper every day.

However she's not running to the nearest plastic surgeon any time soon. Aniston says she embraces her wrinkles and flaws.

"When I tell you what's happened to me - these lines are just about living," she says. "Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You're not taking away my coffee or my dairy or my glass of wine because I'd be devastated."

As for what non-Hollywood people can do to look just as good as she does, Aniston's beauty advice is to "just stop eating s--- every day."

The "Bounty Hunter" actress also opens up about her life as a single woman since her 2005 divorce from Brad Pitt.

"The last five years have been about spring cleaning for me," she admits. "Now it's time for my rebirth. I love trying new things. I just can't be put in a box."

Having admired "strong women" like journalist Barbara Walters and super-agent Sue Mengers during her youth, Aniston says she now looks to her Hollywood peers for inspiration.

"I love what Drew Barrymore is doing with directing," she says. "I love it when people are living in the now, like her. I hate it when people look back and regret what they haven't got. That's how I feel about my own life now.

"And my God, let's talk about how much I love Demi Moore as well. What kind of Kool-Aid is she drinking?"

source: http://www.nydailynews.com

Snickers as Jennifer Aniston bombs again

Even some of Jennifer Aniston's most devoted fans think she should take some time off and reassess her career after her latest flop. "The Bounty Hunter," a heavily promoted romantic comedy with Gerard Butler, has pulled in just $38.4 million domestically in its first 10 days of release.

Last year's "Love Happens," another romantic comedy with Aaron Eckhart, grossed $22.9 million in the US -- which was still way ahead of last year's "Management" with Steve Zahn, which grossed a pathetic $935,000.

"Aniston just can't play the good friend anymore. She's aged out, no matter the yoga and the highlights. She just can't do America's sweetheart next door. She needs a big wake-up call," one film critic who didn't want to be named told Page Six.

"And as for her taste in men, it's totally off. John Mayer? Gerard Butler? She's missing a common-sense gene."

One movie producer who also asked to be nameless said, "It's hard for any TV stars to make the transition to movies. Certainly no one else from 'Friends' made it."

As to why Aniston can't break out of the rut and make an action film or thriller, like Angelina Jolie, the producer said, "You don't go from 'Friends' to 'Transformers.' Jennifer is just like one of 15 princesses from Great Neck we met at summer camp."

Though Aniston apparently won't take a vacation, there is some hope, according to IMDB.com. After "The Switch," a turkey-baster comedy with Jason Bateman, and "Just Go With It," in which Nicole Kidman will help Adam Sandler "land the woman of his dreams," Aniston is set to star in "The Goree Girls," a musical set in the 1940s about a group of incarcerated country-western performers.

If she's in prison, her only possible love interest would be another woman. Now that would be a change.

You know, I've never really understood the hate for Jen on the various gossip sites. She has my idea of the perfect body-lean,but not skinny, toned but not too muscular, great hair and while some think her face is ugly, I think its cute, funny and friendly. Can you imagine her with a drop-dead perfect face a la' Megan Fox ? She just wouldn't seem as likable, to me at least. She's not out clubbing and partying every night but seems like she would be a fun friend to have. I love her understated sense of style. I guess I've only seen Jen interviewed once or twice and she's always come across as nice and down to earth. I think the 'poor me image' is something dreamed up by the media who are still looking to stir the brangelina pot for ratings. I probably sound like a big fan, but I'm not. Just wondering why the hate....

Jennifer Aniston Ready To Be Reborn

Jennifer Aniston is ready for a "rebirth".

The 'Bounty Hunter' actress - who has dated stars including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer since splitting from husband Brad Pitt in 2005 - claims she's ready to put the past behind her and explore different avenues within her career and personal life.

She said: "The last five years have been about spring cleaning for me. Now it's time for my rebirth. I love trying new things. I can't just be put in a box."

The former 'Friends' star is planning on living more in "the now" like some of her friends in Hollywood because she has so many regrets about what she has not yet achieved.

She told Britain's Harpers Bazaar magazine: "I love what Drew Barrymore is doing with directing. It's so much about a rebirth for her, and I love it when people are living in the now, like her.

"I hate it when people look back and regret what they haven't got. That's how I feel about my own life now. And my God, let's talk about how much I love Demi Moore as well. What kind of Kool-Aid is she drinking?"

The 41-year-old actress tries her best to keep her feet on the ground and every day admits she feels lucky to be working in the showbiz industry.

She added: "Just stay real and do your job. Everything is just so dramatic. but you have to remember that we're the luckiest people in the world to do what we get to do and get paid for it."

Source femalefirst

Jennifer Aniston arrives to shoot new movie and boy she needs a hit as The Bounty Hunter takes just £3.8m at UK box office

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 3:12 PM on 07th April 2010

In Jennifer Aniston's new movie, a man enlists the help of a woman and her children to help him land the girl of his dreams.

Can't imagine where this one is going...

But, believe it or not, direct from The Bounty Hunter and a story about a woman who artificially inseminates herself, this is the former Friends star's new project.

At least this one has a decent cast - Nicole Kidman, Adam Sandler and, er, Heidi Montag, also appear in Just Go With It.

The movie is due out in February but at first glance seems unlikely to provide Aniston with a much-needed hit

America’s Sweetheart and everyone’s best Friend has seen her career hit the skids of late - as proved by the disastrous box-office takings of her latest film, The Bounty Hunter.

Despite spending the past few weeks touring the globe on a ridiculous publicity trail flaunting her ‘chemistry’ with her co-star Gerard Butle, the movie made just £3.8m a.

That compares poorly with the likes of Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland, which after four weeks of release has made nearly £35m.

The Bounty Hunter, which has suffered terrible reviews, also pulled in only £24m in its first 10 days in cinemas in America last month.

The lacklustre profits for the film will come as a blow to Miss Aniston, 41, who went to great lengths to promote the movie in a bid to resurrect her film career.

She has gushed: ‘He's so funny and handsome. I've made a note to myself to have more of this.’

While Butler added: ‘The best thing about this movie is that the two of us got to be together.

‘I literally became a member of her family while shooting this film. I even went to Mexico to see her on her birthday during a day off.

‘It was not a chemistry we had to work at.’

The pair, who were this week spotted - by chance - sharing a romantic boat trip in Paris, even teamed up for a raunchy photo shoot in W magazine.

That just happened to be the same magazine where Miss Aniston’s ex-husband Brad Pitt and Angelina sparked rumours about their on-set romance when they posed to promote their 2005 film, Mr & Mrs Smith – shortly before the couple announced their separation after five years of marriage.

The Bounty Hunter stars Butler as struggling bounty hunter Milo and Miss Aniston as his bail-jumping ex-wife Nicole.

Much to his glee, Milo learns that Nicole is his next target and begins his assignment with enthusiasm. However, Nicole is determined to escape from Milo's custody once he has found her. He is determined to find and put her back into jail and take the credit – which fails to be easy.

Daily Mail critic Christopher Tookey rated it as a ‘Turkey’, saying: ‘Whatever they've been up to offscreen, onscreen Gerard and Jen have less sexual chemistry than Ant and Dec’

Miss Aniston has struggled to find a box office hit after her television hit Friends, in which she starred as Rachel Green, finished after 10 years in 2004.

While her best friend and former Friends co-star Courteney Cox is having massive success with her TV series Cougar Town, Miss Aniston’s 2009 movie, Love Happens - another romantic comedy with Aaron Eckhart - grossed just £15million in the U.S. last September.

The star’s other 2009 offering, Management, with Steve Zahn, made a measly £612,000.

One American film critic said: ‘Aniston just can’t play the good friend anymore. She’s aged out, no matter the yoga and the highlights. She just can’t do America’s sweetheart next door. She needs a big wake-up call.’

Next up for Aniston is The Switch, about a woman who uses a turkey baster to get pregnant and discovers her best friend switched her preferred donor's sperm for his own.

She sure picks them, doesn't she?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz0kTcQxXH0

The Jennifer Syndrome

Two stars, one first name. How Aniston and Lopez lost the fame game.

By Ramin Setoodeh | NEWSWEEK

Published Apr 9, 2010

Pop quiz: Bennifer. Raise your hand if you still remember what that means. Before there was Brangelina or TomKat, there was Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck, the first superstar couple of the Internet age. Starting in the summer of 2002 and continuing for an endless 18 months, you couldn't go anywhere without seeing pictures of the doting pair: the magazine covers, the 6.1-carat Harry Winston engagement ring, the cheesy Dateline interview, the canceled wedding, and finally the breakup. Both Ben and Jen blamed the media for their demise, but it turns out it wasn't just a soulmate they were mourning. It's no coincidence that neither of them has been able to open a movie since then. We'd seen too much of them, and for free. Why would anybody pay to watch them fall in love, or anything else?

The Back-up Plan is the name of Lopez's first film in four years, and the title also feels like a commentary on her career. She was on track to be in a different league—she even had her own superstar nickname, J. Lo—before the paparazzi dimmed her star wattage. The same thing happened to another Jennifer in theaters right now, America's favorite Friend: Jennifer Aniston. Collectively, these two Jennifers became a cautionary tale—how overexposure in the press can harm your career. It wasn't really their fault. At the time, Hollywood stardom started to be diluted by the march of reality-TV stars, who are only too happy to pick fights in New Jersey bars or trot out their eight kids and their doomed marriage if it means getting on the cover of Us Weekly. At the same time, the old-fashioned celebrities took far greater control of their images. They started to tweet and make their own homemade YouTube videos, sharing the mundane details of their private lives and thus diminishing the paparazzi's influence. In large part, Lopez and Aniston were casualties of a sort of Hollywood perestroika: the democratization of fame.

Some people like to pick on the Jennifers for making bad career choices (one word: Gigli), but that really misses the point. Just as grades don't matter when it comesto electing a high-school homecoming queen, the public never turns on America's sweetheart for producing junk. Just count up all the terrible movies from Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Sandra Bullock—who, as Gawker pointed out last year, has some of the worst-reviewed films of the decade (and we still have her back against Jesse James). The issue for both Aniston and Lopez isn't the movies they've made; it's that we're sick of them.

OK, so the bad movies aren't exactly helping either. Angelina Jolie has escaped the Jennifer Syndrome because she's smart enough to pick some projects, such as A Mighty Heart, that make her stretch and require us to see her as someone else. Aniston especially seems stuck not only in romantic comedies but in romances that keep reminding us how single and lonely she is—Love Happens, He’s Just Not That Into You, and now The Bounty Hunter. (Even worse, she keeps dating, and breaking up with, her costars—and John Mayer.) The funny thing is, both Aniston and Lopez are talented actors. Onscreen, they can both be likable, sexy, and funny, and can radiate heat with the right costar (and sometimes even with the wrong one). Watch Lopez in Selenaand Out of Sight, or Aniston in The Good Girl. They're delightful. The problem is, that was then.

You know, I've never really understood the hate for Jen on the various gossip sites. She has my idea of the perfect body-lean,but not skinny, toned but not too muscular, great hair and while some think her face is ugly, I think its cute, funny and friendly. Can you imagine her with a drop-dead perfect face a la' Megan Fox ? She just wouldn't seem as likable, to me at least. She's not out clubbing and partying every night but seems like she would be a fun friend to have. I love her understated sense of style. I guess I've only seen Jen interviewed once or twice and she's always come across as nice and down to earth. I think the 'poor me image' is something dreamed up by the media who are still looking to stir the brangelina pot for ratings. I probably sound like a big fan, but I'm not. Just wondering why the hate....

Well, on one hand I'm with you as I like her. On the other hand, I understand why some don't so I've stopped questioning it. But I so agree with you on the media coming up with the "poor me image" and not letting go of the story long after they should have. I really believe that the marriage had been over for a year before we heard anything and that she and Brad simply remained on good terms. If the pr helped, which all involved seem to love, then so be it.

As for Schwimmer, this is his best shot at attention since no one cares about him. :rolleyes:

I'm with you Jacey. I've always liked her and the image she portrays. Don't know if it's a real image, but she comes off as very likeable to me. I'm not a crazed fan, but there are certain celebrities that I like out there-Jennifer Aniston is one of them.

I'm definitely not one of her fans. There are various reasons why...

First off, she STILL talks about Brad in interviews. Agreed, the media still continues to ask her about him(says something that the most interesting questions she gets asked are about her ex-husband)...she definitely can tell the media before each interview, that she will no longer answer Brad Pitt questions. But she doesn't.

She gets half naked on magazine covers to show, she still "has it."

She publicly trashed one of her movies, Rumor Has It. The movie was a tremendous flop...she blamed the script, the story. That's a no-no.

Her relationship choices are horrible. Stop me if you heard this one..."Jen is getting along with a co-star, but they are just friends, but are spotted together in settings where they can be photographed." Anyone remember the uncomfortable rooftop photo of her and Vince Vaughn? Setup *cough* *cough*

Movie choices...always the victim in search of love. Will she find love? Does love exist? Do better movie choices exist?

So in terms of where the hate...or the dislike comes from....it's that a lot of people can see through her actions and aren't interested in seeing her flicks.

Jennifer Aniston Does What Makes Her Happy

ACTRESS Jennifer Aniston has vowed to stay “true to herself”.

The actress says she no longer cares what other people think about her — she’s only interested in making herself happy.

“I don’t think you can control that at the end of the day,” she said. “You can’t stunt what you do to please or not please the public. And the media will create stories whether they are true or false.

“So why stop doing what makes you happy? Be true to yourself and everything else will follow.”

The 41-year-old says she keen to keep her work fresh in future by taking on a wider range of roles.

“Obviously, I’m drawn to comedy, good or bad,” said Aniston, whose recent movie, The Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler, bombed at the box office. “But I love doing parts that are different and I sprinkle those throughout to get creatively unstuck.

“I’m really excited about my next movie Buttercup. It’s not trying not to make people laugh and it’s not a big tent pole picture. It will be more for me — and for the people who say, ‘You should do something serious.’”

Source showbizspy.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jennifer Aniston sits along the beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in this new ad campaign for her fragrance Lolavie.

The 41-year-old actress will promote Lolavie this summer, including an appearance at UK’s Harrods in June to mark the launch. (Distribution and dates haven’t been determined for the U.S. yet.)

Here’s what Jen told WWD:

Posted Image

On the fragrance process: “It’s been a year-and-a-half journey. I’d been asked to do things before, and it never felt organic. But when Leon [Falic, president of the Falic Fashion Group] approached me to be involved with the process from inception to fruition, I thought, ‘This could be a creative expression.’ And it’s turned out to be an extension of myself as opposed to slapping my name on something… It wasn’t just about showing up for a shoot and putting my name on a bottle. I felt like a little chemist.”

On the aesthetic she aims to bring to her fragrance: “The first perfumes I ever wore were Miss Dior and Anais Anais. My mother wore Calèche and my grandmother used a body splash that came in a big yellow jug that she kept by the bathtub. Those were very strong scents. Now I am not a big perfume-y fragrance fan.”

On how Lolavie smells: “It’s a nonperfume perfume. Sexy and clean. Floral, but not too flowery. I want people to go, ‘What is that? You smell great!’ But most of all I wanted it to smell natural.”

On the fragrance field being crowded with celebs: “The way I was approached, given such involvement, I never felt like, ‘Oh, gosh, I shouldn’t do this,.’ And if something is good, it doesn’t matter if the marketplace is crowded. I thought it was an opportunity to go behind the scenes, and if it feels good, why not go for it? It’s like being a producer and knowing the writers and stirring up ideas as opposed to being an actor for hire.”

On why her perfume is called Lolavie: “It’s a long story and honestly it’s too personal to tell but it has special significance.” (There is a phonetic similarity to “l’eau la vie,” which means water life in French. The Lolavie bottle was also inspired by the waves at the beach.)

On expanding beyond one fragrance: “Oh, anything’s possible. I would hope [Falic and I] get to do many things together.”

On if she envisions creating a Jennifer Aniston House of Beauty: “(laughs) I don’t know about that. I’ll stick with Lolavie right now and we’ll see how it slides up the flagpole.”

On the potential for even more exposure with the launch of the perfume: “I don’t think you can control that at the end of the day. You can’t stunt what you do to please or not please the public. And the media will create stories whether they are true or false. So why stop doing what makes you happy? Be true to yourself and everything else will follow.”

Just Jared

I like the shape of the bottle - very tactile - but the photo of her sitting on a rock in a big knit towel-thingy looks awefully cold and uncomfortable.

And, because I'm actually an 11 year-old boy at heart, I think it's funny that the company's name is the Falic (phallic... heheheh) Fashion Group; I'd be eager to work with them, too; )

"She gets half naked on magazine covers "

Bobby D, I can't believe YOU find this a BAD thing??

( if I had her body, I might walk around half naked all the time!)

"She gets half naked on magazine covers "

Bobby D, I can't believe YOU find this a BAD thing??

( if I had her body, I might walk around half naked all the time!)

Great point. :)

But it is kinda desperate on her part and she hides the best parts...so it's like a tease.

Dear Ted:

Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt have been divorced for a while, but the media still seems to call Jen a desperate woman. Why is that? She's hot and has had plenty of boyfriends. Is she really what they make her out to be, or are these stories of desperation just rumors?

—Irina

Dear Desperate Nonhousewife:

They don't call her desperate for the lack of Brad, sugar-pie. It's because she can't keep a boyfriend for longer than a heartbeat. But has anyone ever stopped to think it's not desperation at all—that that's exactly how Jen wants it? Hello?

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_t...l#ixzz0rqEJFUPR

Jennifer Aniston gets a life coach

Press Trust of India

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 (London)

Hollywood superstar Jennifer Aniston is taking the guidance of a life coach to help her become a mother.

The 42-year-old actress who is single and has never been a mother, wants to have a baby and has hired the famous life strategist Suzannah Galland to help her make the right decisions towards her goal, reported Grazia magazine online.

The Friends star is at the peak of her Hollywood career and is unable to juggle her personal and professional commitments properly.

She is now seeking the help of Galland whose clients include Naomi Campbell, Demi Moore and Gwyneth Paltrow.

"So many of my clients are walking around with a big hole in their hearts if they don't have a family. Many of them think that because they can't have a family the traditional way it won't ever happen to them," said Galland.

Aniston who divorced husband Brad Pitt in 2005, following a five-year marriage, has remained largely single since then, apart from short-term romances with Vince Vaughn, Paul Sculfor and John Mayer.

Galland says she has been working with the screen beauty to help her "process her feelings". "I find that my clients who live and work in Hollywood often don't have time to process their feelings. They live their life in the fast lane and they're surrounded by yes people but they don't know who they can really trust. They can also feel incredibly lonely," she said.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Se...ollywood&cp

they're surrounded by yes people but they don't know who they can really trust.

So someone she has HIRED is an improvement on that?

You want to process feelings - hire a licensed professional, psychologist or psychiatrist. Geez louise.......Own up and say you don't want kids for heaven's sake. The world won't end! (your parents might be pissed at you for a while but you learn to ignore that ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jennifer Aniston pays homage to legendary entertainer Barbra Streisand in the September 2010 issue of Harper’s Bazaar, on stands August 17.

The 41-year-old actress, who wears Versace on the mag cover, channeled Barbra in Funny Girl and and What’s Up, Doc? in a series of shots by Mark Seliger.

Here’s what Jen had to share:

On what she’s learned from Barbra Streisand: “You don’t have to stop at one thing. You can do it all if you want to.”

On being in the spotlight: “[barbra and I] are people who have been put in the spotlight, for better or for worse, and you just keep riding, and you keep overcoming.”

On looking up to Streisand: “Barbra inspires me because there isn’t anything she hasn’t done that she wanted to do, especially as a female in the time when her generation was prime. She’s a true renais*sance woman. . . I had a long conversation with Barbra about directing because I directed a short a couple years ago, and if I don’t do it again soon, I’m going to burst out of my skin. And we also love interior design.”

Just Jared

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashi...d-pictures-0910

Well, I think Jennifer looks really, really ugly as "Babs" (I also think that Barbra looks really, really ugly as herself :4biggrin: ) but I also think it's brave of her to be photographed with a short wig since her hair is basicly Jenn's only nice feature (well, she's got a good body, too, but above the neck? The hair is all she's got!) So, good for her, I say.