Sign in to follow this  
princess

Naomi Campbell

histar.comBritish supermodel NAOMI CAMPBELL is planning a lavish birthday party in St. Tropez at the end of next month and she's hoping you?ll pick up the tab so she won't have to pay a penny for it. Naomi has reportedly sent out a proposal seeking sponsors for her big celebration. "US Weekly" says that for $50,000, donors get 10 tickets and the privilege of being an official host. The proposal promises a party at a private chateau filled with celebrities, royalty and business moguls and a performance by Cirque du Soleil honoring both Campbell's 34th birthday and her 18th year in fashion.

Page SixSightings. . NAOMI Campbell leaving Barbuto in a huff after the hostess refused to seat the supermodel because she'd arrived with five friends instead of four. "The hostess was either really stuck-up or really dumb," said our witness . .

BIKINI POWER

Page Six

NAOMI Campbell had to be rescued by cops from 4,000 horny men while shooting a cellphone ad on the beach in Sardinia recently. Campbell, clad in a skimpy bikini, had security guards standing by her but they were overpowered by the rabid red-blooded males. The fans broke through some metal barriers and would likely have ravished the raven-haired beauty had police not intervened, Italian news agency Ansa reports.

people.com

SUMMONED: Police were called to Naomi Campbell's New York apartment on Saturday after an alleged scuffle between the supermodel, 34, and her maid, who accused the British supermodel of pushing her during an argument. But Campbell told police it was she who was attacked by 44-year-old housekeeper Millicent Burton. The New York Post quoted Campbell's assistant, Lauren Meisels, as saying the fight started when Campbell asked Burton to pack her a bag for a trip. "They were rolling on the floor. They were fighting. They were screaming," said Meisels. No charges were filed.

Campbell Shocks with Drug Confession

imdb.com

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has stunned a TV studio audience by exposing details of her drugs battle - after fighting to keep her ordeal a secret. The temperamental catwalk queen won $6,300 damages at London's High Court in 2002 after she sued a newspaper for taking pictures of her leaving a Narcotics Anonymous meeting in Los Angeles. Campbell took legal action claiming the photographers breached her privacy. However, on British chatshow host Michael Parkinson 's TV program - to be aired in the UK tomorrow - the model admits she did battle an addiction to alcohol and has experimented with drugs. She told him, "Once an alcoholic addict, always an alcoholic addict. I took my first drug at 24 years old. I did a drug, a speedy drug. No one forced me to do it, I did it because I wanted to. I don't have any blame for anyone but myself."

She's Too Sexypeople.comIt seems everywhere we turn during New York's Fashion Week, there's Naomi Campbell ? and she doesn't show any signs of slowing down. The veteran model, 34, who has been catwalking for nearly 19 years, was offered no less than 15 opportunities to strut her stuff this week, says her rep, Mark Young. Among the shows she agreed to do are Heatherette, Zac Posen, Anna Sui and Tommy Hilfiger. She also appeared onstage with Usher during the Fashion Rocks concert last week, attended P. Diddy' s Sean John post-party and posed for the charitable organization Keep A Child Alive. So, she'll take a break when Fashion Week ends on Thursday, right? Nope ? the leggy beauty will immediately fly to Chicago to appear on Oprah in a tribute to uber-designer Valentino, then jet to Las Vegas to be a presenter at the World Music Awards. Whew!

Campbell Attacks Personal Assistant

imdb.com

Naomi Campbell 's former personal assistant is seeking legal action after claiming she was violently attacked by the supermodel two weeks ago. In an exclusive interview with British newspaper The News Of The World, personal assistant Amie Castaldo alleges the 34-year-old-model hit her in the face, bit her on the lip and yanked her to the floor screaming: "You f***ing worthless bitch," when she tried to quit her job. Castoldo - who has reportedly had medical treatment for the back injuries suffered in the incident - is now taking legal action against her former boss. Castoldo says, "There is no end to the humiliation I suffered. She 100 percent needs to get help." Police have now filed a report on the incident which allegedly occurred at Campbell's penthouse apartment in New York. Campbell's spokesperson denies the model lashed out, saying, "It became clear after a few days that Amie was not going to work out. Naomi ended the brief working relationship in a professional manner and wishes Amie the best." Six years ago, the beauty was sentenced to attend anger-management classes after striking her personal assistant Georgina Galanis with a mobile phone, and is currently being sued for assault by former assistant Simone Craig.

This women is out of control! Usher, what do you see in her?!?!

NAOMI: NO CHECK, PLEASE Page SixTHINGS are heating up between Naomi Campbell and her new beau, Usher . They spent Thanksgiving together in Atlanta with Usher's family and she's been on her best behavior, a PAGE SIX source shared. But old habits do die hard. The stunner was recently dining with Usher at Cipriani in London when she received an unexpected delivery: a dinner bill for $3,787. Campbell believed their pricey vittles were to be comped by her ex, Flavio Briatore , a part owner of the restaurant, and she let the waiter know just that. "When Naomi was handed the bill, she looked furious," an onlooker told the London Daily Mirror. "She was saying that as a personal friend of Flavio, she shouldn't have to pay." It was all a misunderstanding, Campbell's rep Rob Shuter said: "Flavio invited her to dinner. The understanding was that she was his guest . . . It was an oversight.

people.com

EXPOSED: Supermodel Naomi Campbell, 34, topped even Janet Jackson's stunt in Brazil on Thursday, reportedly revealing both breasts at Fashion Rio, a weeklong event of fall/winter collections, say published accounts. Campbell kicked off the fashion show for the TNG label, and while wearing designer Tito Bessa's white flower print dress with a white mink stole, Campbell showed more than possibly Bessa had intended. It remains to be explained whether a loose strap or button caused the wardrobe malfunction.

Campbell "Snubs Usher for Combs"

imdb.com

British supermodel Naomi Campbell has refused to pose with ex-boyfriend Usher for Vogue For Men's magazine cover - and demanded she was pictured with rapper Sean 'P Diddy' Combs instead. The "Confessions" star and the catwalk beauty ended their three-month romance lat month amid reports of a series of rows. And Campbell was reportedly furious when the publication asked her to reunite with the R&B hunk for their cover, insisting she will only attend next month's photo shoot if her pal Combs is with her, reports British newspaper The Times. Campbell's spokesman Jonathan Morrish explains, "It was one of those things. Naomi was offered the cover. Puffy had been offered another cover. They are great friends, were talking the other day and, hey presto, decided to have some fun and do it together." An insider adds, "There's no way she'd cozy up to Usher. She said she'd only do it with Diddy."

From Pagesix.com

SIX-WAY SEX

LOOKS like Usher is well and truly over his split with Naomi Campbell. The hunky singer was recently involved in a sixsome at the Sanderson hotel in London, says model Joanna Bond, 19. When she walked into the star's room she found "three men and three women interlocked on the bed," Britain's News of the World reports. Bond, who said she was "powerless to resist," added, "He has a fantastic body. He obviously works very hard at it and is very proud of it. His six-pack was amazing. And he's impressively built where it matters, too."

I couldn't find an Usher thread in General Chatter...so put it here.

COKE IS IT!

Page Six

NAUGHTY Naomi Campbell is blaming her infamous violent outbursts on cocaine abuse. "You become short-tempered. You know?" the supermodel shares with Diane Sawyer on "Prime Time Live" tomorrow night. "Your little charm goes. The little glow in your face goes. It's a very nasty drug . . . I think what is very scary about cocaine is that you start to feel too confident and you start to feel indispensable, although none of us are indispensable."

NEW DUST-UP FOR MODEL NAOMI

Page Six

March 30, 2005 -- FIERY supermodel Naomi Campbell has allegedly attacked another one of her assistants — beating her with a BlackBerry and slapping her across the face.

An insider tattles to PAGE SIX that Campbell was traveling with a young female assistant in Brazil last week when the catfighting catwalker pounced on her prey during an argument.

"Naomi was slapping her with one hand, and beating her with a BlackBerry with the other," claims our source.

When the sobbing assistant threatened to report the Blackberry beat-down to police, Campbell warned that she would leave her stranded in South America.

"Naomi told her, 'If you go to the police, you're gonna have to pay for your airfare home and I'm gonna whack you with this big hotel bill,' " says our source.

"They were staying at an expensive suite in Rio and the assistant couldn't afford to pay for any of that. She's still traveling with Naomi, but she wants to quit as soon as they come back to New York."

But Campbell's spokesman Rob Shuter insisted that our story was "absolutely not true." His office later forwarded us this e-mail attributed to the assistant:

"I have been working with Naomi Campbell for several months and traveled extensively with her. Naomi has always treated me with great respect. I can tell you as a fact that this ugly rumor is not true."

Of course, this wouldn't be the first time that Campbell has been accused of mistreating one of her minions.

In August 2004, Campbell's immigrant maid Millicent Burton went to Lenox Hill Hospital after she and her boss came to blows during a spat over packing a suitcase in Campbell's Park Avenue pad.

At the time, Campbell's lawyer noted that, according to the police report, Burton pushed Campbell first during their argument.

Campbell pleaded guilty in 2000 to beating assistant Georgina Galanis with a cellphone. Gallanis, who worked as Campbell's assistant for nine days during the filming of the movie "Prisoner of Love," says Campbell bashed her twice in the head with the phone, punched her shoulder twice, grabbed her neck and "violently shook her head" at their Toronto hotel.

In 1999, Campbell reportedly spent a month at an anger management clinic amid concerns that her temper was damaging her relationship with ex-boyfriend Flavio Briatore.

Page sixsixsix.comOn Thursday, the grand dame of divas, Naomi Campbell is going to celebrate her 35th birthday at an over-the top party in Cannes, which is even going to include a performance by Cirque du Soleil.

Medina's unreal Naomi deal

nydailynews.com

Gatecrasher

Enterprising manager Benny Medina just landed Naomi Campbell a $1 million reality show deal with the E! network. The only problem is, she's not his client. "It's bizarre," said an insider. "Benny has been sitting on the contract for two months, and E! couldn't work out why Naomi hadn't signed it."

Um, maybe because Medina's Handprint Entertainment had cut itself in for 25% of the deal? Which, needless to say, was news to Campbell's actual management team? The untitled project would have ­followed the supermodel as she searched for a new assistant.

Medina's star clients have included Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez. But the show seems an odd concept for a model who was throwing phones at assistants when ­Russell Crowe was still in short pants.

A spokesman for Handprint first told me that the E! deal hadn't been closed. But, ­after being informed that Naomi's peeps were surprised that Medina was nego­tiating on her behalf, he amended the comment to: "There is no deal. It doesn't exist."

Adds a pal: "Naomi sued the ­British tabloids, and won, over invasion of ­privacy. They'd rip her apart if she turned around and did a reality show."

ANOTHER NOTCH

Page Six

HAS man-eating model Naomi Campbell claimed another conquest? The leggy mannequin has been quietly seeing redneck rapper Bob "Kid Rock" Richie, a source says. "They hooked up in Europe" and supposedly had a whale of a time in bed together, said our spy. But the normally loquacious Campbell, who's about to shoot the Pirelli calendar in Rome, isn't fessing up to this one. Her rep said the relationship is nonexistent.

Model Naomi Campbell is at the centre of another scandal. September 2, 2005 Naomi Campbell has reportedly been at the centre of a restaurant brawl after yet another violent outburst. The catwalk beauty was spotted embroiled in a cat fight with Brazilian model Marcelle Bittar in an exclusive Sao Paulo restaurant. An onlooker said the pair - who had been dining together - "gave quite a show of punches and slaps," according to America's MSNBC.com website. Marcelle later told a Sao Paulo journalist she had confronted Naomi over claims the model had punched and kicked a mutual friend and model booker - causing him to get sacked. He confessed: "I promised myself to confront her about that next time I saw her." Naomi's representatives have denied the story, blaming the fracas on Marcelle behaving strangely in the restaurant. Earlier this month, Naomi allegedly attacked her best friend - for wearing a similar dress. The supermodel reportedly flew into a rage punching and kicking Yvonne Scio, who has been close to the star for 12 years. Yvonne, also a model, was said to have told police the star assaulted her in a "completely unprovoked attack". It's claimed 36-year-old Yvonne had turned up a few minutes late to collect sexy Naomi for a party and infuriated the supermodel further by wearing an outfit she thought was too similar to hers.

(NYDailynews.com)Is Naomi's patiencewearing thin again? It wouldn't be Fashion Week if Naomi Campbell didn't throw at least one little tantrum. And, just when we were worrying that her anger-management classes had worked, she's come through for us.The supermodel is said to have pitched a hissy at Bryant Park Tuesday night because she didn't like the dress she was supposed to wear. "She was on her cell phone outside the tents, very upset," our snitch says. "Then she just stalked away."True, the tempest wasn't up there with Naomi's phone-throwing and hair-pulling of yore. But there is one nice twist: She wasn't even supposed to model dresses, but rather jewelry.Campbell's rep insists that she sat out designer Chris Aire's show because "she hurt her ankle a few weeks ago traveling in the mountains. She has been trying to stay off of it so she could walk in as many shows as possible."Even though she didn't collect her modeling fee from Aire, the catwalk queen is sticking by her pledge to donate all her runway proceeds to the American Red Cross for the benefit of Hurricane Katrina victims. "She will be writing a check for that amount from her personal account," her rep said.

She sure did come through for everyone.Alas, Fashion week is not the same without a Naomi "incident".God loves her.Because she still looks good for a model aged 35 to still be the top strutter in their business.

Agreed...I'd still hit it....but she probably would hit back or throw something at me! ;)

NY PostIMAGE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT: That was Naomi Campbell living up to her superdiva reputation by keeping a CNN crew waiting two hours for an interview in the Bryant Park tents Wednesday. When she finally showed up in the W Hotels' Backstage Bungalow to tape the segment, she caused interviewer Richard Quest to erupt in laughter when she insisted: "I'm very, very sensitive. Things affect me deeply. I'm a very sweet, very kind person." Yesterday, Campbell's reps seemed to be in spin overdrive, as not one but two of her publicists called back within minutes of Lowdown's query. "She had to do a press conference for Fashion for Relief, a fashion show to raise money for Katrina victims," said one of the flacks. "She was late because of charity."

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...512720&p=y8x5...

=180513606

Campbell orders gun-proof car

19/09/2005 - 11:14:31

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has demanded a bullet-proof car to drive her

around Colombia's gun-ridden capital.

Campbell is visiting Bogata to judge a modelling competition next Friday and

is terrified local gangs may attempt to kidnap her.

A spokesman confirms: "She asked for a bullet proof car to drive her round

Bogata."

The city has the highest murder rate in the world and kidnapping is

commonplace.