Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Hilary Duff

Duff Never Fully Dressed without a Scent LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Now that Hilary Duff turned 18 on Wednesday (Sept. 28), she's announced her first business deal as an adult. The actress and pop star is partnering with the Elizabeth Arden company to launch a new signature fragrance for Fall 2006. "I love wearing a beautiful fragrance and don't feel completely dressed without one," says Duff in a statement. "I love to layer my fragrances with perfumes, body gels and dusting powders. I am looking forward to working with Elizabeth Arden's fragrance team to create a product line that is fresh and innovative." Known for creating celebrity fragrances such as curious and fantasy for Britney Spears, Elizabeth Arden will tailor blend a fragrance that will reflect Duff and smell like her teen spirit. There's no word yet on what the scent will comprise or its name, but odds are there will be some lower-case action going on, given Spears' fragrances and Duff's designer label called hilary duff, which recently launched a line for teens and young adults. Take that, mary-kateandashley. Financial terms of the partnership were not disclosed, but Duff will be adding to her already overflowing coffers. Her greatest hits album "Most Wanted" -- which incidentally, is only her third album -- recently topped the charts. On the big screen, she's starred in "The Lizzie Maguire Movie," "A Cinderella Story," "Cheaper by the Dozen," "Raise Your Voice" and "The Perfect Man." Duff recently completed shooting the upcoming "Cheaper" sequel and "Material Girls" with her sister Haylie. While young Duff is a moneymaking powerhouse, she's not above giving back to the people. She recently donated a total of $250,000 to the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.

Edited by BobbyD

Hilary's 18th Birthday Pics..

Ewwww...Don't touch me...

Posted Image

Posted Image

C'mon...Show the chompers... :D

Posted Image

Haylie Duff

Posted Image

Josh Madden

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hilary Duff checks out one of her cuddlier gifts – a "Happy Birthday"-singing Furby – at her 18th-birthday bash at Hollywood's Club Mood on Wednesday. She also received a Louis Vuitton jewelry case from boyfriend Joel Madden. "It's so beautiful," she told PEOPLE. "I'm scared to put anything in it!"

(TheBosh.com)Joel "protects" Hilary from "bully," Kelly Clarkson By Kate Lanahan Joel protects Hilary from Kelly One feud just isn't enough for Hilary Duff. Now that it looks as though Lindsay Lohan is ready to back down from her fight with the former "Lizzie McGuire" star, Hil has found a new sparring partner, Kelly Clarkson. Except she's not the one doing the sparring, her boyfriend, Good Charlotte's Joel Madden is. The whole thing started as a joke on Kelly's part. In an interview for Entertainment Weekly, Kelly said of all other musicians, she would like to fight Hilary, since they are both from Texas. Joel, ignoring the fact that the comment was made in jest, immediately rushed to his blog to bash Kelly for threatening to physically bash his gal pal. Joel wrote, "It does make me laugh when someone like Kelly Clarkson disses someone like Hilary Duff. 'Cause let's not forget Kelly, you were a 'contestant' on a TV show. Hilary made herself." Madden also criticized Kelly's physique, writing, "BTW-Kanye West thinks u have a nice a--, I saw him look at it one time ... me, I prefer the more fit look." Joel's post has since "mysteriously" disappeared and he claims he has no beef with Kelly. "I heard that she said some petty things about someone I care deeply about, so I just made some petty remarks 'cause I'm a petty guy..I love you, Kelly - it's all good," he later told MTV News. Kelly herself, did comment on Madden's post, but her reps at RCA said, "It's insane. Kelly likes Hilary, and the [EW quote] was said in jest. In fact, the article says she was laughing while she said it." Looks like it's time for Madden to lighten up. The goth bully thing works for his music, but maybe he should lay off it when it comes to his personal relationships. (By Kate Lanahan)

Who knew there would one day be a magazine devoted to the dogs of Hollywood? I'll be anxiously awaiting Nicole Richie's very own Honey Child - that little bitch has her own IMDB Profile!

My favorite part is where she says "Lola wasn't adopted, I got her secretly." Translation? Somebody out there is in desperate search for their pet rat, Hilary!

ALSO: it's amazing how a nation-wide magazine manages to miss things like the misuse of their/there, the "r" in your, and the spelling of the celebrity's NAME.

Oh and clickity click to read the article :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hilary Duff looks très chic while strolling in Paris on Wednesday. The singer-actress is in the City of Light, along with boyfriend Joel Madden, to promote her greatest-hits album, Most Wanted.

That's her boyfriend, Mr. Computer Geek looking guy?? Wow, she might actually like this guy! :o

No.I think she is with the guy from Good Charlotte and more importantly where does she get off putting out a greatest hit album? : :blink: Maybe because I don't have kids and have never heard a thing she has sung. A greatest hits album from her just sounds wrong all the way around. :D

There's that one song...On a Monday, on a Friday...wait, that's Ashlee Simpson, I think :huh: ...Damn...I think Mandy Moore put out a Greatest Hits album also, I couldn't name a song by her ass, either. :rolleyes:

Edited by BobbyD

(NYDailynews.com)BriefingDuff kerfuffle: Hilary Duff's mom-ager, Susan Duff, is facing a multimillion-dollar lawsuit from Canadian clothing company NTD Apparel for breach of contract and "unlawful, unfair and deceptive business practices." The complaint in Los Angeles Superior Court alleges that the Duffs' entertainment company, Rafter H, violated an exclusive merchandising agreement with NTD for Hilary's clothing line, Stuff by Hilary Duff, by cutting side deals with retailers such as Target. A rep for the Duffs told Lowdown yesterday: "We believe that the complaint is entirely without merit. We will vigilantly defend our position, and we intend to prosecute our own claims against NTD Apparel. Among other things, our position is that NTD has repeatedly failed to deliver the quality of product that the contract requires and that Hilary's consumers deserve." Yesterday, the plaintiff's attorney, Michael Firestein, declined to comment.

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-11-04/

Duff's Mother Sued

Teen singer/actress Hilary Duff's mother is being sued for breach of

contract by a Canadian clothing firm, alleging Susan Duff violated an

exclusive merchandising deal for her daughter's fashion line. NTD Apparel

filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court this

week, claiming Susan had performed "unlawful, unfair and deceptive business

practices" while agreeing sales deals for the Cheaper By The Dozen star's

Stuff By Hilary Duff range. The suit also names the family's entertainment

company Rafter H as a defendant, alleging they violated an exclusive

merchandising agreement with NTD by agreeing side deals with rival retail

firms. In response, Rafter H told the New York Daily News the suit was

"without merit" and are planning to sue NTD for using low-quality goods in

the Stuff collection.

(Yahoo.com)Hilary Duff Joins 'New Year's Rockin' Eve'Hilary Duff will be the host of the West Coast portion of Dick Clark's "New Year's Rockin' Eve" on ABC this year, and she will perform three songs. Producers already announced this summer that Clark, who will be making his first television appearance since suffering a stroke last December, will be in Times Square with co-host Ryan Seacrest. Duff, who has sold more than 1 million copies of her "Most Wanted" CD, takes over a West Coast role that was filled last year by Ashlee Simpson, producers said Monday. Clark's ABC year-end special, traditionally the party of choice for those who ring in the New Year in front of the television, faces competition from a new Fox show with Regis Philbin. Philbin was Clark's emergency substitute on ABC last year. Carson Daly will be the host of a New Year's special on NBC.

I think she looks like she's on something--look at her eyes!She was so much prettier with a little extra weight on her.

She's either on something or has an eating disorder, no way is she that naturally skinny.

Hilary & Joel: No Marriage Now

people.com

Thursday Jan 05, 2006 12:45pm EST

Posted Image

CREDIT: LISA ROSE

Rocker Joel Madden, 26, and his pop star girlfriend Hilary Duff, 18, say their much-discussed eight-year age difference is no big deal now – but it wasn't always so easy, Teen People reports in a new interview with the couple.

"I was like, 'I don't know what I'm doing,'" Madden says of his early courtship with Duff. "I didn't care what the press would say. I cared what my mom would say. But I couldn't get (Hilary) off my mind. We were just friends for four or five months."

In fact, Madden tells the magazine that if he had a daughter who wanted to date a guy with such a big age difference, "I wouldn't let it happen."

Even after they became a couple, the pair took things slowly. "Joel is the most respectful boyfriend I've ever had," Duff says. "We had five or six dates before we even kissed."

As for their relationship now, Madden says he's totally committed to Duff. "I think it's because I came from a broken home, but my whole life, all I wanted was some stability," says Madden, who was 16 when his father left his mom and the rest of the family. "For the first time in my life, someone has given that to me, and that's priceless. So I don't even think about not being faithful. To me, cheating is lame. And I think flirting is cheating's ugly cousin."

When asked about whether they plan a walk down the aisle, the couple says don't expect wedding bells anytime soon. "We think about the future, but not marriage," Madden says. "I just hope we're always happy."

Adds Duff: "I don't ever think about being apart from Joel. We just feel so comfortable with each other, and we know that we're not going anywhere."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

Duff Blasts Eating Disorder Claims

AP / Dima Gavrysh

Teen queen Hilary Duff has dismissed reports she has an eating disorder, and

insists she lost weight because she exercised.

Duff never weighs herself and doesn't know how much weight she ended up

losing while on tour recently.

She explains, "My best friend was on tour with me and we swam 30 laps every

day.

"We always made sure we stayed at hotels with pools and on the days I didn't

feel like doing it she'd be like, 'Let's go.'"

The singer also cut out carbohydrates, such as pasta, rice and bread, while

she was on the road and has continued working out regularly.

She adds, "When I finished that tour, my sister (introduced) me to pilates,

and I just got obsessed with it. I do it three or four times a week when I'm

not traveling."