princess

Joss Whedon

Charisma Carpenter? He really screwed her over later.....

How did he screw her over? She was my first guess too.

When she got pregnant he was apparently pissed.

And then more pissed when she didn't lose weight fast enough, if I recall correctly....He fired her from Angel.

http://btvsfigs.proboards.com/thread/5194

• Like 1

Charisma Carpenter? He really screwed her over later.....

How did he screw her over? She was my first guess too.

When she got pregnant he was apparently pissed.

And then more pissed when she didn't lose weight fast enough, if I recall correctly....He fired her from Angel.

http://btvsfigs.proboards.com/thread/5194

what a feminist!

• Like 3

from this week's popbitch:

>> Buff-diving << Fuck trees of the famous
The recent news about Joss Whedon's rampant shagging caught us slightly on the back foot, so we've been a bit slow to compile the list of all the co-stars and colleagues he's supposedly porked. These are the runners and riders we've heard linked so far:

Long-standing affairs ("Riders")
– Clare Kramer
– Julie Benz
– Kali Rocha
– Alexandra Breckinridge

One-off/short term shots ("Runners")
– Alyson Hannigan
– Amy Adams
– Ashanti
– Rachel Bilson

Apparently he tried the old casting couch routine with Clea DuVall too, but she kicked him in the cock for his efforts. He still gave DuVall the part though as he was impressed by the way she handled herself.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: Ray Fisher Believes Joss Whedon Brought AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON "Resentment" To Reshoots

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/justice-league-ray-fisher-believes-joss-whedon-brought-avengers-age-of-ultron-resentment-to-reshoots-a181081#gs.ou7fmx

WarnerMedia has ended their investigation into Joss Whedon's on-set behaviour during Justice League's reshoots, and if his departure from HBO's The Nevers is any indication, the filmmaker won't be getting the opportunity to work with any of the company's studios moving forward. 

We've yet to receive any clarification on why the director behaved in a way that clearly upset a number of cast and crew members, but Ray Fisher has now shared some of his observations...

Not sure what happened most recently with Ray Fisher, but Charisma Carpenter publicly supporting him by sharing her Whedon stories. 

Et4MX8BUcAAS5qB?format=jpg&name=large

Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Blind Item #5

Entertainment Lawyer

There are some trade reports out today which highlight the battle between this alliterate foreign born A list actress and the awful writer/director/producer/all around a-hole. What none of the trades digs deep on is how the actress walked away the winner in her battles. Well, it is because the director of her big solo movies knew all about the mistress of the studio head and used it to her full advantage. It didn't save the studio head in the end, but it gave our actress and her director a big win when they needed it.

Common guesses are:

• A list actress (Gal Gadot)
  • awful writer/director/producer/all around a-hole (Joss Whedon)
  • director (Patty Jenkins)
  • big solo movies ("Wonder Woman")
  • mistress (Charlotte Kirk)
  • studio head (Kevin Tsujihara/"Warner Bros" CEO)

Joss Whedon Reportedly Threatened to Harm Gal Gadot’s Career During ‘Justice League’ Clash

Whedon allegedly told star Gadot that "he's the writer and she's going to shut up and say the lines."

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/04/joss-whedon-gal-gadot-career-justice-league-1234628231/

• Like 1

I used to love him - such a Buffy & Angel fan - but you can be sure I'm not watching his new show! (didn't see his DC movies either, but that's just because I've never really been a big fan of superhero movies....)