Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

FlashForward

Yep ~ I liked it. One reviewer compared it to Lost and how it wasn't as good as Lost but since I gave up on Lost quite a few years ago, I'm ready to see where this one takes us.

I was shocked at who all is in the cast. Hopefully the writing will be as good as the cast.

Edited by kappy22

I watched it and found it good enough to watch again. We'll see though. Lost was fabulous...at first. Then it got too weird and outlandish so I believe I stopped watching after the second season and haven't gone back since.

I watched it as well and liked it. I don't know how long this show can go on creatively beyond the first season though(like Pushing Daisies). I always liked Joseph Fiennes(I still believe that Gwenyecch has HIS OSCAR for Shakespeare In Love)...shocked that he isn't a bigger star by now.

by the way, there was a LOST reference in the first episode...in the first five minutes of the show, the two main leads are sitting out in the car and there's an oceanic billboard that says "perfect safety record," implying that the "reset" was successful. Interesting, esp. considering that the producers of FlashForward aren't affiliated with Lost (at least as far as I know)

by the way, there was a LOST reference in the first episode...in the first five minutes of the show, the two main leads are sitting out in the car and there's an oceanic billboard that says "perfect safety record," implying that the "reset" was successful. Interesting, esp. considering that the producers of FlashForward aren't affiliated with Lost (at least as far as I know)

Totally thought J.J. Abrams (who does Lost and Fringe) did this show too but just pulled up imdb and don't see a connection. He's a big guy, I bet he's got a buddy on FlashForward set :D

I'm still kinda watching.... every time I think "this is the last one I'm watching" they give enough of a hook that when I have a new episode on TiVo I watch it. :unsure: