Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Justin Timberlake

She kisses and tells

Dominique Swain of “Alpha Dog” says in the new issue of Steppin’ Out magazine that onetime co-star Tara Reid is a “great kisser.” “She’s got nice soft lips and we got along very well,” the sex kitten says. Swain also dishes on a lesbian scene she did with Mia Kirshner for the flick “New Best Friend” in 2002. “I didn’t really feel a connection with her,” she reveals. “You have to try and get into it as much as possible, since the chemistry of the two actors is what makes sex scenes work.” As for her “Alpha” co-star Justin Timberlake, Swain says, “He’s such a huge music star that it’s almost hard to see him as anything else, but he makes it easy. He has these really sympathetic eyes and you can’t create that with acting. He’s a brilliant actor.”

Justin Timberlake 'Courts' Alyssa Milano, Eva Longoria

SUNDAY JANUARY 21, 2007 02:00 PM EST

By Mark Gray

Justin Timberlake proved he's got game early Saturday morning when he shot some after-hours hoops with Alyssa Milano and Eva Longoria.

After his Friday night concert at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Timberlake, 25, hit the Jet nightclub with his entourage, where he danced with Milano, 34, and chatted with Longoria, 31.

At 4:00 a.m. the whole crew headed to an after-after party at the Palms' Hardwood Suite in the hotel's new 347-room Fantasy Tower. The $25,000-a-night, 10,000-square suite features an indoor basketball court, complete with scoreboard and locker room.

(The previous weekend, Timberlake's ex, Britney Spears, stayed at the Fantasy Tower's $40,000-a-night, two-story Hugh Hefner Sky Villa with new beau Isaac Cohen.)

"Justin played basketball for quite a while with Eva and Alyssa," says a source. He and about 100 other revelers "stayed there for a couple hours."

Timberlake, who announced his split with Cameron Diaz earlier this month, dated Milano after his 2002 split with Spears: They were spotted clubbing in L.A. and playing golf together, though a friend of his told PEOPLE at the time, "Right now they are not boyfriend and girlfriend. They are just having a good time."

I don't know if anyone knows this, Justin is getting sued over copyrights of the song "My Love".

Found out that a song "My Love" was written the beats were developed during the year 1999, by a English Song Writer Kelly Rock. She has a MYSPACE called kelly rock music. But, please to a search on the name first.

Her song and Justin's song sounds just the same.

IN SYNC

A-swagging they will go! At the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, to promote his movie Black Snake Moan, Justin Timberlake hooks up with former 'N Sync-er Lance Bass at the Motorola Late Night Lounge on Saturday. They also spent a good portion of the weekend on the slopes – where Timberlake snowboarded and Bass skied. But before heading to Sundance, Timberlake partied in Las Vegas with ex Alyssa Milano and Eva Longoria.

Posted Image

A New Union?

IT looks like it's over between Derek Jeter and Jessica Biel. Last weekend, Biel flirted with Justin Timberlake while Jeter was at Atlantis in the Bahamas for the Michael Jordan Golf Tournament, where Biel seemed to be the last thing on his mind. Saturday night, Jeter was "flirting madly" with Gabrielle Union , our source said. When DJ Cassidy played "Put It in Your Mouth" by Akinyle, Jeter and Union dirty-danced before leaving together. A rep for Union said, "They are friends, but they did not hook up."

Justin's Sundance Hookup!!!

perez

Timberlake and a "special lady friend" sent Park City buzzing on Thursday!!!

It wasn't Scarlett Johansson!

None other than Jessica Biel flew out to Sundance to spend time with Justin Timberlake, sources reveal to PerezHilton.com.

"Justin is in the middle of his tour right now," says a Timberlake source. "But he's planned his time in Sundance meticulously. He's been there since Saturday, even though his movie, Black Snake Moan, didn't premiere until Wednesday. His whole family, including his mom (who celebrated her birthday with him in Vegas on Friday), has been with Justin in Park City while he took this mini-vacation."

And, on Thursday, Timberlake got a very special visitor in the form of hot new hookup Biel, who does not have a movie screening at the film festival.

The pair first ignited their flame on this night and then reignited their flirtation on this now legendary evening.

Now that Jessica has ended her relationship with Derek Jeter, she heated things up with Justin in frigid Sundance.

"Jessica was picked up in her chauffer-driven Volkswagen Touareg car and instantly went to visit Timberlake when she got into Park City," says a source.

And, in typical Biel and Timberlake fashion, the atheletic twosome even spent time snowboarding together on Thursday, a Biel insider reveals to us.

It's sooooo on.

Cameron Diaz will shit herself when she finds out about this!!!!

We are dying!!!!

I think her lips are fake but the rear is for real.

Although I appreciate her physique, I have to like her less for a JT hookup. I know everyone thinks he's great, but I look at him and just think, "Weaselly twerp." I'm so not into him. If he's bringing sexy back, where's he bringing it back from, exactly? Certainly not from anyplace in his own past. And how is he bringing it back? By rockin' the teenage hoodlum look? Feh.

Janet Charlton

It looks like a feud actually IS starting to bubble between Justin Timberlake and Prince.

Our clever colleague, CJ, who writes for the Star Tribune in Minneapolis, says SOME people think Justin's new CD apes Prince's style. At an Emmys party Prince announced "For whoever is claiming that they are bringing sexy back, sexy never left!" And who can forget Justin at the Golden Globes, squatting in front of the microphone to imitate his tiny rival.

Looks like Justin really RESENTS those comparisons between his CD and Prince's music.

He and Nelly Furtado came out with the diss song "Give it to Me" in which he mocks Prince's mumbling, and jokes "We missed you on the charts last week." (Justin's CD is outselling Prince's 3121 by a MILE. ) The ball is in Prince's court

Janet Charlton

It looks like a feud actually IS starting to bubble between Justin Timberlake and Prince.

Our clever colleague, CJ, who writes for the Star Tribune in Minneapolis, says SOME people think Justin's new CD apes Prince's style. At an Emmys party Prince announced "For whoever is claiming that they are bringing sexy back, sexy never left!" And who can forget Justin at the Golden Globes, squatting in front of the microphone to imitate his tiny rival.

Looks like Justin really RESENTS those comparisons between his CD and Prince's music.

He and Nelly Furtado came out with the diss song "Give it to Me" in which he mocks Prince's mumbling, and jokes "We missed you on the charts last week." (Justin's CD is outselling Prince's 3121 by a MILE. ) The ball is in Prince's court

I thought the "missed you on the charts last week" was directed at Janet. Help.

soho, you have the best celeb encounters!

Thanks! Only when I was younger, though! :( (but I will still live off my glory days until I am 83, dammit!)

oh and by the way Prince's album is awesome, I highly recommend it! First album to sound like his old stuff in a long time.

Justin Enjoys Scarlett Grind

February 6, 2007 -- JUSTIN Timberlake had more fun in Miami than the Chicago Bears on Super Bowl weekend, hitting it off with Scarlett Johansson at a glamorous postgame party.

The former *NSYNC star is celebrating his freedom after ending a two-year relationship with Cameron Diaz and hooked up with megahottie Jessica Biel last month.

Johansson [see photo, opposite page] met Timberlake at the Hennessey Super Bowl afterparty at Mokai, where, spies say, "they were talking, dancing, holding hands all night - it was very cozy.

"Then, as they left through the back, Justin was leaning against the wall and Scarlett came up, leaned into him and did a sexy, little dance, grinding into his body."

Timberlake's spokesman, Ken Sunshine, had no comment, and Johansson's flack didn't get back to us.

It was Johansson's lucky weekend. Saturday, during a visit to the Sprint Style Villa, she won a year's lease, worth $50,000, to a South Beach condo. Johanssen's rep said, "I don't comment on my client's personal life. She did win the condo lease, and she will be donating it to a Miami charity."

Meanwhile, Patriot quarterback Tom Brady, who was spotted chatting up Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks on Thursday in Miami, flew to New York to be with his girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen, for the big game, but not before picking up a pair of 2.5-carat diamond stud earrings for the model for Valentine's Day.

A friend said, "He was only asking Selita about Gisele. Selita has a long-term boyfriend." Brady also checked out the ON3 Productions Super Bowl Gifting Suite at the Radisson to see if there was anything else Bundchen might like.

Sunday night, CAA had a party at Mokai, where Tom Cruise danced on tables with wife Katie Holmes and actress Allysa Milano made out with Arizona Cardinal quarterback Matt Leinart.

The night before, Milano tilted her cap at the recently divorced Johnny Knoxville. The "Jackass" star showed up with a date to the Playboy Super Bowl party, but he was spotted getting cozy with Milano in the VIP area. Milano was overheard saying she was "excited to meet" Knoxville, and spies saw her "fawning all over him."

All grown up, & Justin time

Justin Timberlake slammed the final nail into the coffin of his teenybopper image at Madison Square Garden last night.

Greeted by an audience of grownups - well, twenty- and early-thirtysomethings anyway - Timberlake managed to follow up the most forward-looking pop CD of the last year with a show just as futuristic.

Performing in the round, Timberlake's concert hinged on his ability to give studio-born, heavily tricked-up music the immediacy of a live spectacle. For the most recent CD, Timberlake called on profound help from avantproducer Timbaland.

At the Garden, the focus fell on the singer to use his fluid vocals, forceful persona and fine dancing to carry the day.

He brought off all three right from the beginning with early pieces such as "My Love." It's a dare of a number, with a staggered synthesizer line that drags the beat back while a brisk vocal pushes it forward.

Timberlake navigated both beats brilliantly, using his assured falsetto and his sharp dancing in equal measure. While the singer cut his teeth on corny moves back in the benighted days of 'NSync, he has expanded that skill into something sensual and fleet.

Contrasting the fitful jerk and grind of old, Timberlake danced with a calm new grace last night. He also proved adept at playing chunky piano riffs on funk numbers like "Sexy Ladies" and fluid frills on ballads like "Until the End of Time."

An overlong deejay set from Timbaland nearly killed the momentum. But otherwise, the concert smartly finessed a tricky line between unforgiving hip-hop beats and sweet pop tunemanship.

No wonder at one point Timberlake was even able to dig back and perform an old 'N Sync song ("Gone") without fear of backsliding.

He knew he had his new self nailed.

Janet Charlton

Is he retarded or is Charlton just making shit up like she usually does?

I think I was the only one that didn't find his little Prince joke funny at the Golden Globes, it came off as smug and very disrespectful. He's an ass anyway, but I'd still hit that if it swung my way.

NYDN

CD thief gets his Justin deserts

And the moral of the story is: If you're ripping off your own record label for $20,000 worth of pilfered CDs, don't make your interns do all the work selling it on eBay - they might rat you out.

That was the fate of one hapless Jive Records executive assistant who was recently canned for his inventive side business.

"He was selling pre-release Justin Timberlake albums for $50 a pop," laughs our snitch. "And he was using the Jive mailroom to send them out."

But the interns didn't love having to do the shipping themselves.

"They sent an E-mail to Jive president Barry Weiss from an anonymous E-mail account, InternsArePeopleToo@[redact- ed], and copied every vice president to tell them they were 'fired up.' "

The executive assistant, however, was just fired.

A new variety star is here - and Justin time

I don't have a "man crush" on Justin Timberlake or anything, but I think someone needs to see him as more than a swoon-inducing pop star.

This guy needs a TV series, or a series of TV specials, where he can show off his range, have a blast singing and joking around - and just maybe, in the process, revive the once-powerful genre known as the prime-time variety show.

If you saw Timberlake performing at the Grammys on Sunday, you saw evidence of his range. At an upright piano, he led a soulful rendition of what he called his best composition yet, "What Goes Around ... Comes Around." Later, welcoming to the stage the winner of a contest (19-year-old Robyn Troup), he played acoustic guitar, sang, danced, flirted, rapped, smiled and charmed.

But that's only part of it. Watch this weekend's rerun of NBC's "Saturday Night Live" (11:30 p.m.), and you'll see Timberlake in full throttle - not only as a stellar musical guest, but as a comedian.

It's the episode from December that launched the infamous "... in a Box" music video, with Timberlake and "SNL's" Andy Samberg singing about a novel inexpensive Christmas gift. It became a viral video, and was streamed unedited on NBC's Web site.

Also on that "SNL" episode was an appearance by former "SNL" star Jimmy Fallon, returning just to reprise his "Barry Gibb Talk Show" skit with Timberlake. It was first performed, with Timberlake as shy brother Robin, when Timberlake first did double duty on "SNL" in 2003. Each time, Timberlake was so good at sketches that his episodes turned out to be the best of their "SNL" seasons.

Timberlake has been in the spotlight a long time, from his "Mickey Mouse Club" years to his boy-band 'N Sync days. He's even weathered the most infamous pop-culture event in recent history: the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show, which he ended by causing Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction seen 'round the world.

He's the type of multifaceted, immensely popular talent who can bring TV precisely what it wants most: lots of young viewers. But he could do it in a format only older viewers might remember: the old-fashioned sketch-and-songs variety show, once the domain of the likes of Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and Sonny and Cher.

Timberlake is a better comic than any of them, and an excellent singer. Among modern performers, perhaps only Beyoncé has hinted at similarly strong capabilities as a singer, dancer, actor and comic. But Timberlake has the résumé locked, and may even have the inclination.

Give the guy a series of specials for a year, one per sweeps month, and let him loose. Regis Philbin brought back the game show. "American Idol" brought back the talent show.

Maybe Timberlake's gift, in a box, is to bring back the variety show.

Originally published on February 15, 2007

Justin Tries to Save Britney

Posted Feb 16th 2007 8:00AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Let's Get This Party Started, Anna Nicole Smith

Justin Timberlake seems to think Britney Spears is spiralling out of control -- and he's desperately trying to reach out to her, even though he doesn't have any desire to get her back.

JT took the stage at the aptly-named Brit Awards in London, as Jossip reports, and sent this shout out to his one-time love: "Stop drinking! You know who you are. I'm speaking to you. You are going to get sloppy. OK! magazine is going to say something bad about you." (Turns out that Britney just happens to be OK!'s cover girl.)

And Justin isn't the only person crying for Spears to get some help: Her longtime personal assistant Felicia Culotta wrote a impassioned plea on ThatOtherBlog and is actually hoping Brit will hit an even lower bottom than she already has. "I cannot love her enough for the both of us. I cannot convince her in ANY way to love herself," writes Culotta. "When she does indeed hit rock bottom, she'll stand up and walk away from this whole fiasco."

Source: HOLY MOLY

Justin Time

Justin Timberlake is such a nice boy, reaching out to 'Troubled Britney'™ in his acceptance speech at the Brits.

He did this at the request of Britney's parents who contacted him, realising he was the one of the few boyfriends she has had who has not ended up selling his story or attempting to eat the carpet in a mentalist frenzy. So Justin's passionate speech was the first shot in a war of words on the coming custody battle for little Cletus and Taco Bell, to ensure that The Fed doesn't end up as 'The Dad'

From imdb.com today...

Timberlake Snubs Biel After Sundance Tryst

The brief romance between Justin Timberlake and rumored fling Jessica Biel is over. The Stealth star stayed with Timberlake at a resort during the Sundance Film Festival last month, but the two avoided each other recently in Los Angeles. The singer ran into Biel on Valentine's Day at Los Angeles club Social Hollywood. Despite briefly exchanging whispers, the pair spent most of the night on opposite sides of the lounge. They took great pains to avoid each other and, at one point, were both out on the dance floor with other partners, dancing back-to-back. A Timberlake pal tells Us Weekly, "He doesn't want a girlfriend. He doesn't want to settle down." The singer has also been romantically linked to Scarlett Johansson.

GOD SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME THE RAT TERRIER'S ATTRACTION TO ANYONE, much less women this gorgeous!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh thank God! I thought I was the only straight female to feel this way. :unsure:

GOD SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME THE RAT TERRIER'S ATTRACTION TO ANYONE, much less women this gorgeous!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh thank God! I thought I was the only straight female to feel this way. :unsure:

Soho has answered that one for us before... :P

Yeah, I used to think the same thing, but all I can say is that he is much, much hotter in person.

Soho has answered that one for us before... :P

Yeah, I used to think the same thing, but all I can say is that he is much, much hotter in person.

It's true :unsure:

Granted I met him a few years ago and he seems to have gone downhill a little since then.... ;)

But I never thought he was attractive at all until I met him and then it was like WOW. WAY hot.

He's one of those people who really is sexy and attractive in person but somehow the photos don't capture it. (Although usually I find celebs are the opposite...hot in pictures, not hot in person...he's not. ;) )