It's bad.

"Law enforcement sources told TMZ Wednesday that some of the photos on Salling’s computer depicted girls under the age of 10 engaging in sexual activities"

It's bad.

"Law enforcement sources told TMZ Wednesday that some of the photos on Salling’s computer depicted girls under the age of 10 engaging in sexual activities"

Puke. This guy deserves serious jail time in pound me in the ass prison.

• Like 1

I feel like there was a BI about a Glee cast member having an abortion now that you say that, Hoya. I think we were guessing the blonde girl, though. Let me see if I can find the one I'm thinking of.

http://www.fanchitchat.com/chatboard/index.php?showtopic=13753&hl=%20pregnant%20%20glee

Found it. Doesn't seem like it would fit Naya Rivera, though.

Edited by GovMarley

Glee is on Netflix and I wouldn't normally go back and watch this sort of tv show, but I have some spreadsheet work to do so thought it would be nice background Turned on ROcky Horror episode and damn, Cory Monteith was a damn good singer.....

But, um, John Stamos :-) And cameos from Meatloaf & Barry Bostwick.....[reading through this thread, I now want to find the episode I liked before with the Cure music ;-)]