princess

The Kardashians

Well, at least Netflix has a good chunk of their change tied up on Harry and Meghan..... ;)

I can sadly see a network like WE picking them up since the Mama June/Honey Boo Boo train is pretty close to derailed at this point.

And yes, I know way too much about "reality" shows that I have proudly never watched.

• Like 2

So Kim is getting a lot of blowback for posting about taking her friends away to a private island for her 40th birthday. As she should - how tone deaf must you be to gloat about that on social media NOW?! But until I saw this tweet, I didn't realize Kanye wasn't there (I wasn't scrutinizing photos or anything, so...)

I thought she might actually be delighted everyone’s talking about her, the whole no publicity is bad publicity etc. I didn’t realise Kanye was missing though so if that was the plan it worked! 

• Like 1

TMZ

The Kardashians won't be without a medium for their reality tv content for long, because they're headed to Hulu ... just months after announcing 'KUWTK' was kaput.

The announcement was made Thursday during Disney's Investor Day in Santa Monica. We're told Kim, Kris, Kylie, Khloe, Kendall and Kourtney will all join the streaming service to create new global content that is expected to debut late 2021. Their content will air exclusively on Hulu domestically and on Star internationally.

Damn, thought we were done with that kind of TV.

• Like 1

I can live with the show landing on a streaming service.  It's much easier for a non-subscriber like me to avoid them.

Now that ubiquitous migraine medicine ad with Khloe as a pitch woman.....make it stop!!!!!

• Like 1

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/16 **6**
This recent revelation means that at least five celebrities have slept with two of the reality sisters and at least one has slept with three.

Travis Barker: Kim and Kourtney Kardashian
Drake: Khloé Kardashian and Kylie Jenner
Game: Kim and Khloé Kardashian
French Montana: Khloé Kardashian and Kylie Jenner
Scott Disick: Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian
Justin Bieber: Kendall and Kylie Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian

:blink:

• Confused 2