Sign in to follow this  
princess

Jerry O'Connell & Rebecca Romijn

EOnline.comTed C. of E!Holding hands already were...Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn, clutching sweaty palms while strolling along Seventh Avenue. Chelsea. InWhySee. Pre-rainstorm (not to mention pre-divorce papers for Ms. Stamos), this gushy couple were walking a brown poodle. My, what a change of heart for both! Mr. O'C. was casually clad in jeans and a gray tee, while R2 wore a red tee and a white lacy miniskirt, with a blue bandana ovah her hair. And sunglasses, natch. Who is she fooling, though?

Romijn-Stamos Linked to O'Connell

imdb.com

Stunning actress Rebecca Romijn-Stamos has reportedly embarked on a new romance with Kangaroo Jack star Jerry O'Connell. The blonde beauty, whose husband John Stamos recently filed to divorce, has been spotted on the set of O'Connell's American TV show Crossing Jordan on numerous occasions, prompting speculation of a hot new relationship. A source says, "The first day Jerry brought Rebecca on the set, he literally paraded her all around to meet everyone. Each time he introduced her, he'd beam and say, 'Isn't she beautiful? Look show beautiful she is!' She blushed, but you could tell she loved the attention." O'Connell once dated former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell.

I liked Giuliana DePandi & Jerry O'Connell as a couple. :(

Howard Stern joked that Rebecca is now dating an actor least famous than even has-been, John Stamos.

ROMIJN AND O'CONNELL'S ON-SET ROMANCEOctober 06, 2004 Provided by: [star Online]Things seem to be still hot and heavy between Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell , 30. On Sept. 22, Romijn, 31, dressed in hiphugger jeans and a skimpy pink camisole, stopped by the set of O'Connell's TV show, Crossing Jordan , to watch her beau of two months shoot a scene, says an eyewitness. The minute O'Connell was done shooting, Romijn "wrapped her arms around him and they headed back to his trailer," the eyewitness says. The witness adds that he also "looked absolutely besotted with her." Romijn's estranged husband, John Stamos, filed for divorce Aug. 19.-- Brenda You

Posted Image

THAT ALL DEPENDS ...

Boxers or briefs? Forget it. Jerry O'Connell sports a more unexpected undergarment Thursday on the set of Last Call with Carson Daly. The actor wore the diapers for a skit on the show airing Nov. 11.

JERRY O'CONNELL AND REBECCA ROMIJN LEAVE HAND AND HAND FROM THE LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ON THEIR WAY TO NEW YORK CITY. LOS ANGELES, USA. NOVEMBER 3RD 2004

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ted C. of E!

...So, I said hullo when the Crossing Jordan emoter [Jerry O'Connell] was having a bite with his folks and looker bro, Charlie, at Hamburger Hamlet on the Strip....

..."Well," I ditto-piped, "since you brought the new g-f up, word is she's preggers and you're gonna be a dad. Any comment?"

Eyebrows arched all around the table, I can assure you. Then, like a Mike Myers flack outta hell, Jer's sturdy mama mimed stabbing me with a knife, making it clear she would detest such news, were it true.

Oddly enough, surreal, slightly nervous laughter followed the Psycho reenactment. Consummate press-pro he be, Jerry evenly replied, "Not that I'm aware."

Never mind the congrats then, pardner. By the woman-wowin' way, those abs are still lethal (almost as much as Mama O'Connell's grip).

Posted Image

Actor Jerry O'Connell, whose brother Charlie is the new Bachelor, shows off the good family genes on a Santa Monica beach Wednesday after a day of surfing.

Ted C. of E!Ex Hex?Oh, we must have a breakup catch-up, here, I insist.John Stamos, Giuliana DePandi You know John Stamos and my E! News colleague Giuliana DePandi have seen each other, right? Just socially, mind you. It's just that chatterboxes (look who's e-complaining!) see these two cuties together--and wham-bam, thank ya ex-on-the-lam--immediately assume something's up.It's only because their exs, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell, respectively, are so fast and furious together themselves right now.Jerry O'Connell, Rebecca Romijn Or are they?Was that a loaded question? Sorry, just can't help but wonder if all this talk I'm hearing about J.O. busying himself so diligently with pretty coworkers--at events, and so forth--isn't something designed to keep Ms. R. on her stiletto toes, or...oh, gosh, I dunno.Just remember, Becky: Jare saw to it to rub toesies--and more--with one of those Spice washups seconds after he and Giuliana split.Or does that threat not bother you much?

Posted Image

Jerry O'Connell and squeeze Rebecca Romijn kick back Saturday in Rancho Mirage, Calif. The couple started dating in August after meeting on the set of their upcoming film Man About Town.

He was Very over the top on Oprah...yikes he seemed to be making Nate uncomfortable.But he does seem like a nice enough guy.

Hollywood Lovepeople.comBy all accounts, the romance between Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell is chugging along nicely. Eight months after they began dating, the couple recently flew into New York City for a romantic getaway. Among their stops, they attended a Spring Fling party at The Garden, the outdoor club space at Ono (behind the Hotel Gansevoort), where they cuddled up on a couch drinking red wine in a private cabana until well after midnight. "They seemed really in love," says one well-wisher who stopped by their table. "They are so laid back."The couple, who spent Mother's Day with O'Connell's parents at Italian eatery Le Zie in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, "seem so real," says a friend. "They are having the best time with each other."

Posted Image

Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn gets hands on during a stroll in Los Angeles on Sunday. Rumors are swirling that the couple, who've been together for a year, are on the verge of getting engaged.

Here are the rumors I've heard:John is gayRebecca is a lesbianRebecca is bisexualthey liked to have 3somes and were pretty open about itfrom having 3somes, Rebecca found out that she likes women more than menThey are coke fiends/drug addictsJohn likes transexual hookersAny others?

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/60692004.htm

Rebecca Romijn's Wedding Slim Down

September 12, 2005, 6:42:38

ROMIJN LOSES WEIGHT FOR SECRET WEDDING .

Model-turned-actress REBECCA ROMIJN is heading back up the aisle - she's

planning a secret New Year's Eve wedding to actor JERRY O'CONNELL. .

The X-MEN star started dating the KANGAROO JACK actor shortly after she

split with ex-husband JOHN STAMOS and now she's hoping to become Mrs

O'Connell as 2005 becomes 2006. .

And friends claim the wedding is the real incentive behind Romijn's recent

drastic weightloss. .

A source says, "As far as she's concerned, it's just as well that everyone

thinks the movie (X-MEN 3) producers pressured her into losing the weight. .

"Since they started planning the wedding, Rebecca realised she would have to

go through several fittings for her gown. She wanted to look her best.".

(Yahoo.com)Rebecca Romijn Engaged to Jerry O'ConnellTue Sep 20,12:50 PM ETRebecca Romijn, whose screen credits include the "X-Men" films and "Rollerball," is engaged to Jerry O'Connell. The couple became engaged over the weekend in New York after dating for a year, Us Weekly magazine reported Tuesday. O'Connell's publicist, Joy Fehily, confirmed those details to The Associated Press. "We couldn't be happier and are looking forward to the next chapter of our lives," the couple said in a joint statement. No other details were available. Romijn, 32, was married to John Stamos (television's "Full House") for six years. They announced their split in April of last year and their divorce was finalized in March. She has since dropped Stamos from her last name. Earlier this year, Romijn finished filming "Man About Town," which features O'Connell. They also worked together on "The Alibi," which hasn't been released. The 31-year-old O'Connell, whose films include "Stand by Me," "Jerry Maguire," "Tomcats" and "Mission to Mars," stars in the NBC medical crime drama, "Crossing Jordan."

Wonder if she is still into 3somes........she could call Kate Moss!

someone commented on a different board that her and jerry are swingers.. :ph34r:

(NYDailynews.com)Rebecca & Jerry get engagedAfter just over a year of dating, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell are engaged to be married.O'Connell, 31, proposed to the "X-Men" star in New York this weekend, reports Us Weekly."We couldn't be happier and are looking forward to the next chapter of our lives," the couple said in a statement.It will be the first marriage for O'Connell, but Romijn, 32, was married for six years to "Full House" star John Stamos.That divorce was finalized in March. O'Connell and Romijn hooked up last August.Romijn and O'Connell worked together in the unreleased movies "Man About Town" with Ben Affleck and "The Alibi" with Selma Blair. O'Connell stars in NBC's "Crossing Jordan."No wedding date has been announced.

(Pagesix.com)UNSENTIMENTAL JOHN Stamos is happy for ex-wife Rebecca Romijn, who announced Monday she was engaged to "Stand By Me" actor Jerry O'Connell. Stamos told PAGE SIX: "I wish them nothing but the best" — which is more than what a few friends of the former couple can say. One pal of Stamos and Romijn said: "Monday would have been John and Rebecca's wedding anniversary had they stayed married. It just seems tacky." Romijn and O'Connell actually got engaged on Sunday.

Posted Image

Rebecca Romijn and fiancé Jerry O'Connell follow directions while loading supplies at the Van Nuys Airport on Saturday. The goods, which include food, tools and rebuilding supplies, will go to victims of Hurricane Katrina as part of Road to Relief, a Los Angeles-based collection drive led by actress Patricia Arquette.