Sign in to follow this  
sanlee

Robert Pattinson

I checked and couldn't find a thread for this guy.

Robert Pattinson's Death Threat Fears

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Pattinson always opens his fan mail with caution - in case someone has sent him a death threat.

The British actor - who is reportedly set to present an Academy Award at Sunday's Oscars ceremony - admits he fears someone will one day find out his address and plan to kill him.

"I go through [fan mail] myself," explains Pattinson, "but I think I might get them censored, because I'm always expecting to get the one thing that says, 'I know where you live and I'm going to kill you!'

"I'm always expecting that to come, but it never seems to arrive.

"I never get any negative mail, so someone must be censoring them."

However, Pattinson - who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the recent Twilight film - insists he isn't scared of his fans, just big groups of people.

"I'm just scared of crowds," he joked. "I just think people require things of me whenever there's a screaming crowd, and I always think I won't be able to provide what they want, so that's why I look scared all the time.

"Mexico was quite scary - but in a good way. I mean, it's always kind of amusing because it's all so new to me."

Pattinson, 22, reprises his role as Cullen alongside Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart in Twilight sequel New Moon, due out later this year.

And the hunk can soon be seen starring as Spanish painter Salvador Dali in the upcoming indie drama Little Ashes.

Source: showbizspy.com

Pattinson: 'Drinking is Normal'

Robert Pattinson doesn't understand why Americans think it's "strange" for young people to be seen in pubs.

The 22-year-old British actor - who shot to fame playing vampire Edward Cullen in the recent Twilight movie; a role he'll reprise alongside Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner in its sequel New Moon later this year - insists it is perfectly normal for people his age to enjoy the odd beer.

He says, "There isn't really like a pub [culture] in L.A.

"It's just a very different culture. I think people from L.A. don’t really understand how it’s such a normal thing to be in pubs from a very young age in London. people [in America] just think it's so strange.

"Like drinking has such a stigma attached to it here. I've never really understood it. It seems so normal to me."

Pattinson can soon be starring as Spanish painter Salvador Dali in the upcoming indie drama Little Ashes.

Source :showbizspy.com

Paris Hilton Admires Pattinson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paris Hilton has a crush on Robert Pattinson.

The blonde heiress fell for the handsome British actor when she watched his latest film, in which he plays a vampire.

She said: "I just saw 'Twilight' last night for the first time, and I have to say that I think Robert is a beautiful man and an amazing actor. He's fabulous!"

The film caused a sensation among teenage girls when it was released last year, but Paris admits it took her a while to "get" the movie.

She added to E!: "Now I understand all the hype. I just didn't get it before, but now it all makes sense. I really enjoyed the movie and loved watching Robert in it."

The 27-year-old socialite has been single since splitting from Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden last year.

Paris - who has previously dated Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis and Rick Salomon - was recently romantically linked to George Clooney after they were seen enjoying an "intimate" evening at a Hollywood hotel bar.

Source: monstersandcritics.com

from lainey. thnis actualy made me laugh.

Robert Pattinson…infected?

Hate to say I told you so but… I told you so. Way back I told you so, back in November according to my sources Ebola was hunting Edward Cullen.

And it was inevitable, the more time spent in LA, the greater risk of infection.

It’s official: Robert Pattinson has been exposed to Ebola Paris Hilton virus.

On Oscar night after the Governor’s Ball he attended the Vanity Fair party. This time, Ebola did not attempt to crash after what happened last time it tried to sneak into an exclusive event at the Sunset Tower without an invitation. Remember Kevin Huvane tossed it out on its ass? Rob did not follow Kevin Huvane’s example. Dumb.

So Rob was at Vanity Fair, on a pared down guestlist, now gaining entry among the most powerful players in Hollywood. Apparently he caught the eye of none other than Natalie Portman. They were spotted all chatty and flirty on the patio. Amazing. Natalie Portman is amazing. As for what’s going on with her and Ryan Gosling – a little competition doesn’t hurt. Not at all. Natalie and Ryan are still texting, still hanging out casually, and if he’s smart, Ryan will now just have to work a little harder, non?

But Robert Pattinson…not so smart.

Rob is young and it must have been boring there at the Sunset. None of his friends could get in, he had already spent the week shuttled from one industry party to another on a career mission by his handlers, it was time to bust loose.

And this is when he ran into the disease. At the Patrick Whitesell party for the “Us Weekly” crowd. As soon as Ebola heard he had arrived it stopped at nothing to find him, dragging Nicky Hilton around until it could move in for the kill.

What Ebola wants, Ebola gets.

Robert did not run from Ebola Virus. He allowed it to infect him. It opened its legs, the black mist enveloped him, and eventually the two ended up together, alone, in the garden. ALONE IN THE GARDEN. For over an hour it had his undivided attention alone in the garden. It only needs a few seconds so over an hour, can you imagine the damage it’s already unleashed?

Rob was seen leaving the party alone and then at the airport the next morning, departing LA and arriving in Tokyo on Tuesday in advance of the Twilight Japanese premiere. But it’s too late…

Ebola contamination operates in mysterious ways, in the most clever of ways. It will slowly, slowly, slowly spread. Watch and wait for its devastating effects. Such a sham too. He had so much promise.

I’m sorry. I know many of you lurking and lusting out there, I know he’s your fantasy. So I’m sorry for you. I’m sorry for your loss. My heartfelt condolences for your loss.

But now it’s time to let go. Robert Pattinson wasn’t worthy of you. He could have kicked it in the crotch but instead, he chose to keep talking to it, to ignore others in favour of it…

Robert Pattinson left Natalie Portman at Vanity Fair to go spend an hour alone with Ebola.

Robert Pattinson chose Ebola over Natalie Portman.

Robert Pattinson should be dead to you.

Dead. To. You.

Kristen Stewart Denies Fling with Robert Pattinson

Kristen Stewart isn't hooking up with her Twilight costar, Robert Pattinson.

"It's just totally false...Rob and I are good friends," she says in the March issue of Nylon magazine. "We went through a lot together, so we feel very close. But if we go out in public, every little detail is scrutinized, like the way I stand next to him."

For the record, it doesn't mean anything when they're spotted getting cozy.

t!

"It's only natural that we're sort of leaning on each other, because we’re put in the most f--king psychotic situations," she says.

The actors will reprise their lovesick characters in the Twilight sequel, New Moon, which hits theaters in November.

But in real life, the 18-year-old actress is currently dating actor Michael Angarano.

"He's older than me -- he's 20 now -- but when you’re 13 and he's turning 16, it was always sort of an out-of-reach thing," she says. "Then you get a little older, and you realize, 'Oh, what the f--k am I thinking? I can have you, like, lickity...'" she snaps her fingers while laughing.

Adds Stewart: "He's awesome."

Source: Us Weekly

Natalie Portman Soothes Nervous Rob Pattinson?

Has Natalie Portman — now that she's shaken off rocker Devendra Banhart — set her sites on major heartthrob Rob Pattinson? Sure looked that way last night at the posh Vanity Fair Oscar Party.

"[Portman] seemed really into him, and went right up to say hello once she spotted him," dished a close Pattinson chum at the exclusive do.

So what was the Twilight star and Oscar presenter all jittery about, then? Well...

Before his encounter, Rob told us how anxious he was about presenting. "I was so nervous [about the Oscars]" the cute Brit told us, sexy accent 'n' all.

So how did the guy take the edge off?

"Whiskey and Natalie Portman," dished the R.P. pal.

Robert, who flew solo, shy and rather lonely most of the glittering night, found a fan in the gorgeous Nat. Ms. P, who also had a little whatever with Ryan Gosling recently, was pretty and piranha-like in fuchsia.

The two totally flirted it up outside on the patio, and Rob started to feel right at home in his newly found Hollywood lifestyle.

N.P. was batting those beautiful eyelashes at Pattinson, and he seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. And there were a lot of minutes. I think Ms. P's used to getting what she wants, as she dominated R.P.'s attentions most of the evening.

But fear not, ladies (and gents, too), it looks like Robalie's just in the crush stage 'cause Mr. P was seen leaving sans Portman at the end of the night.

Damn, would they have hot kids or what?

Source: eonline.com

Pattinson Flirts With Hilton?

Paris Hilton and Robert Pattinson "cozied up in a corner" at Rick Yorn and Patrick Weitzell's Hollywood Oscar after party, according to reports.

The socialite - who split from beau Benji Madden in November last year - apparently made a beeline for the hunky Twilight actor (who had just made his Oscars debut!) after eying him up for most of the evening.

A source tells Radar Online, "Paris and Rob were deep in conversation, being very flirtatious with each other, when Benji, Paris' ex approached. Paris was polite to Benji, but continued talking to Rob, and poor Benji slinked away.

"There is definite chemistry between Paris and Robert."

Source: showbizspy.com

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b101702_bitch-back_rea ders_totally_not_into.html ://http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the..._not_into.html

Dear Ted:

As interesting and funny as you are, Ted, you're also incredible frustrating in your vagueness. What are you telling us about Robert Pattinson? With whom or how often does he play around; more and intricate details please!

—X

Dear Patty Playdate:

Semi-often, and the “whom” part Patty keeps on the DL; why on earth should I spill? He’s a pretty cool guy. It’s the freaks I prefer to ef with.

Karaoke? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Robert Pattinson & Hugh Jackman Karaoke in Tokyo

Marc Malkin

Fri Feb 27, 12:05 am ET

Los Angeles (E! Online) – Robert Pattinson was a first-time Oscar presenter on Sunday. Hugh Jackman was a first-time host.

So, how'd the two first-timers celebrate?

Maybe with a little karaoke.

I just got word that Pattinson and Jackman engaged in some karaoke crooning together this week at a bar in Tokyo.

The two have been in Japan on business. Pattison touched down on Tuesday to promote Twilight while Jackman and Nicole Kidman attended last night's premiere of Australia.

Says a source, "They went after doing press for their films."

Details are still trickling in, but I'm told Australia director Baz Luhrmann joined them, too.

What is the general consensus on the Pattinson Facebookgate? I know it's a few months ago, but are people generally thinking that they're real?

guessed I missed that scandal; what was it about? Regardless, whenever you ask if something real in Hollywood, the safe answer is almost always no... ;)

What is the general consensus on the Pattinson Facebookgate? I know it's a few months ago, but are people generally thinking that they're real?

Pattinson's management issued a statement about a month ago that all the Facebook, Myspace, Twitter pages are fake.

Pattinson did have a page but it was under an alias (I can't remember the name right now) and its been taken down.

Yeah, Tyler, that's the one I'm thinking of. I saw reference to it on an evilbeetgossip archive page. Pattinson's alias was Randle Patrick McMurphy (Jack Nicholson's character in One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest) and screencaps of messages to/from Camilla Belle and two other friends (one apparently a female named Giulietta Spirlea with whom he was apparently sleeping and other being a guy named Ben) were captured before the page was dismanted. Then, if you google Spirlea, you see an initial posting on her blog confirming the pages and chastizing the person who hacked into them. Then she posts again, strangely, saying that the person was an imposter. Although, this seems odd, because if you read the messages, they mention telephone calls etc. How would an imposter know this? Also, the book that Pattinson is listed as reading on his fb page is one that he was photographed holding a few weeks later. Again, how would an imposter know this? Anyway - the screen caps also allude to the fact that he may also have slept with Camilla Belle and Kristen Stewart, at one time.

Gawker and Defamer seemed to think they were real.

Here is a link to the screen caps

http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/category/giulietta-spirlea/

http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/2008/12/05/...-camilla-belle/

Anyway, the only reason I'm mentioning this, apart from the fact that it's good gossipy smut, is that Ted C had me pretty convinced that Pattinson was gay.

Ted C had me pretty convinced that Pattinson was gay.

My read on Ted's comments on Pattinson are that he's young and he plays around--with boys and girls. Not that he's gay or straight or even bi--just experimenting.

My read on Ted's comments on Pattinson are that he's young and he plays around--with boys and girls. Not that he's gay or straight or even bi--just experimenting.

Until he's a grown up and has to make up his mind? :4biggrin:

I agree though -- and I'm in the state of mind where I hope that he never makes up his mind. I'm feeling that about everybody these days.

Seems kind of restricting.

Jackman And Pattinson’s Night Of Sing A Long Fun

Actors HUGH JACKMAN and ROBERT PATTINSON enjoyed a night off from promoting their respective films in Japan recently - by engaging in a spot of karaoke.

Jackman is in Tokyo to debut his latest movie, Australia, while Pattinson has been promoting Twilight in the country.

And the pair joined forces for a night of sing-a-long fun during a break in their hectic schedules.

Jackman’s representative says, "Hugh was there celebrating completion of his promo tour for Australia with director Baz Luhrmann and friends. About 1am, the cast of Twilight came in and they all joined in."

Source

; pr-inside

Until he's a grown up and has to make up his mind? :4biggrin:

I agree though -- and I'm in the state of mind where I hope that he never makes up his mind. I'm feeling that about everybody these days.

Seems kind of restricting.

ted made a "down low" comment about him today but ultimately said he's a cool guy. which is sort of nice to hear because he's got "too cool guy" written all over his pretty face.

I mentioned this in another thread but a friend of mine knows his sister and has hung out with him a couple of times. She tells me that he's actually a really nice guy, but almost dorky, in an endearing way. This was a while ago (before Twilight) so who knows if he's still like that but that's what she said. She also doesn't think he's gay but to be fair, she didn't think her ex was either... ;)

From Ted:

Those Brits love to drink. And although Rob Pattinson might do it more than others, at least he's more in control than previous young famous misfits, à la Lindsay and Paris. Our friends over at Celebuzz got a surprising Pattinson sighting out last night. No, he wasn't sober, but he was technically in Hollywood.

R.P. was posted up at the Bar in the outskirts of H'wood last night, in "very good spirits" as he downed some bubbly with friends, Celebuzz reported. "He was sharing champagne with his group, passing it freely to others in the bar," a fellow drinker dished, adding that Rob looked quite sexy with his lips around that bottle.

So who did Pattz go home with at the end of the night?

After "encouragement" from bar patrons, say fairly sober witnesses, R.P. "resisted driving home" and got a ride to his friend's house.

Hmmm, wonder who exactly that might be? Hopefully he didn't continue the party too long, 'cause Robbie is supposed to begin production on New Moon today in Vancouver, B.C. Take good care of him up in Canada, Twilight loonies!

wow, You have one gossip monger quoting another gossip site. I am so believing whatever this is aboutl

Wonder if thes guys have ever played that old game "I have a secret/Telephone" :rolleyes:

When did friend become code for lover (of either sex)? :3huh:

Obviously Ted's not exactly the most reliable source :P

And yess, I am currently booking plane tickets to visit my aunt in BC and get my super-creepy stalk on. At the very least hanging around the airport!