fykeylicious

This Land is Our Land

If anyone here is from Alabama, please make sure you vote for Doug Moore Tuesday! We do not want a pedophile in the Senate

• Like 1

If anyone here is from Alabama, please make sure you vote for Doug Moore Tuesday! We do not want a pedophile in the Senate

Doug JONES. Not Roy Moore ;-)

• Like 1

Just saw that the "president" wants to give a rally for Moore, but not actually, you know, be in photos with him - so he's holding it in Pensacola Florida :shocked: :monkey:

Doug JONES. Not Roy Moore ;-)

Off topic, but did anyone watch the new season of Twin Peaks (which, by the way, was FUCKING PHENOMENAL)?

VOTE DOUGIE JONES!

twinpeaksdougiejones-0-png.jpeg?w=575&h=

I dont. I think people are voting against the pro choice candidate and in their eyes what he did is less offensive than baby murder. Whatever. I also believe people who will vote for Moore, at least a large enough portion of them, will be embarrassed to admit it to pollsters. I would be surprised if he doesnt win by a good bit. I do expect there to be a reasonably large write in vote, but still not enough.

• Like 1

I dont. I think people are voting against the pro choice candidate and in their eyes what he did is less offensive than baby murder. Whatever. I also believe people who will vote for Moore, at least a large enough portion of them, will be embarrassed to admit it to pollsters. I would be surprised if he doesnt win by a good bit. I do expect there to be a reasonably large write in vote, but still not enough.

That race should NOT have been that close. Damn white women again.

I know it's just single issue voters (and in 2016, my single issue was "Anyone but Trump") but it still makes me crazy....Of course, polls suggest that 75% of AL Republicans didn't believe the sexual assault allegations, which explains a lot. Those same people are so pro-birth (NOT pro-life) that electing someone who wants to force women to carry a pregnancy to term is more important than preventing someone who harassed and assaulted teenagers from going to the Senate......See, pro-birth, because that collection of cells is more important than what happens to a 14 yr old....

Sorry, this makes me more than a little angry. I am happy today. Elated that so many more people are contacting groups like She Should Run to get on ballots across the country.....

• Like 3