sanlee

Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin

Gwyneth Paltrow Makes Friends — With Men — in Morocco!

GWYNETH Paltrow has revealed how she met two “handsome” men during an impromptu trip to Morocco.

The actress — who is married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin — says she visited Marrakesh and “befriended” a couple of gorgeous guys.

“I just took a very impromptu first trip to Marrakesh, Morocco, where I fell in love with the place, it’s magic,” Paltrow writes in her latest GOOP newsletter. “An absolute world away in almost every respect, there is something special in the air there.

“It is a place I will surely revisit. Through mutual friends, we befriended two very lovely (and handsome!) men who have made Marrakesh their home.

“They unmasked the city and along with our guide Laetitia, opened its seemingly mysterious doors.”

Source showbizspy.com

Gwyneth Paltrow Makes Friends — With Men — in Morocco!

GWYNETH Paltrow has revealed how she met two “handsome” men during an impromptu trip to Morocco.

The actress — who is married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin — says she visited Marrakesh and “befriended” a couple of gorgeous guys.

“I just took a very impromptu first trip to Marrakesh, Morocco, where I fell in love with the place, it’s magic,” Paltrow writes in her latest GOOP newsletter. “An absolute world away in almost every respect, there is something special in the air there.

“It is a place I will surely revisit. Through mutual friends, we befriended two very lovely (and handsome!) men who have made Marrakesh their home.

“They unmasked the city and along with our guide Laetitia, opened its seemingly mysterious doors.”

Source showbizspy.com

Could her prose be any more purple?

[/end Chandler]

I wonder if she talks to her children that way?

Paltrow Upsets Neighbours With Wall Plans

GWYNETH PALTROW and CHRIS MARTIN have sparked complaints from neighbours over plans to put up a metal wall around their London home.

The stars are seeking government permission to replace a wooden fence with a 10-foot (3-metre) barrier to separate their garden from those of their neighbours.

Paltrow and Martin allege they need to erect the wall for security reasons - but their neighbours in the British capital's Belsize Park area have complained about the plans.

One unidentified resident tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "It's rather over the top. Who cares who he (Martin) is. You can't get round the sides of the houses and into the gardens anyway. Other houses in the street are as much at risk of opportunist burglaries. We don't ask for huge fences between our homes."

Source contactmusic

Gwyneth's Workout Fallout With Madonna?

WonderWall,

March 1, 2010

Related: Hot Gossip, Gwyneth Paltrow, Madonna, Tracy Anderson

Has Gwyneth Paltrow sacrificed her longtime friendship with Madonna in order to firm up her self-described "sagging ass" and solve her "batwing problem"?

The London Daily Mail speculates that the most recent edition of the actress's inner-aspect-nourishing GOOP newsletter, in which she ponders a "friendship divorce," is referring to the Big M.

The source of the supposed estrangement? Controversial, financially suspect personal trainer Tracy Anderson, who parted ways with the pumped,

Popeye-armed pop icon last year but maintains a close, professional relationship with Paltrow.

"What do you do when you realize that although you may have years of history, and found real value in each other in times past, that you kind of don't like a friend anymore?" Mrs. Chris Martin goopily asked last week. "That, after time spent with this person, you feel drained, empty, belittled or insulted."

Continued the contemplative Gwyn, "My father always used to tell me that, 'You can't make new old friends.' How do you distinguish if someone in your life

makes you change for the better or if you are better off without them?"

Paltrow and Madonna have been chummy for years, sharing a love of strict macrobiotic diets, London and Stella McCartney; they reportedly spent time together over New Year's.

But, a source alleges, "Madonna had a series of dramatic fallouts with Tracy. Gwyneth has refused to take sides, which annoyed Madge." Now, says the paper, "Gwyneth has distanced herself from Madonna."

That's apparently news to the Oscar-winning mom of Apple and Moses.

When we contacted Paltrow's spokesman for comment on the purported rift with her A-list pal, he told us, "It is absolutely not true."

This isn't the first time one of Gwyneth's GOOP missives has turned into a blind item. In April of 2009, many an eyebrow was raised in the direction of Paltrow's onetime friend Winona Ryder after she revealed how "back in the day," she "had a 'frenemy' who, as it turned out, was pretty hell-bent on taking

me down."

Gwyn says she tried to "take the high road. But one day I heard that something unfortunate and humiliating had happened to this person. And my reaction was deep relief and … happiness. There went the high road."

As for Anderson, she seems to be thriving in the post-Madonna era. She not only received a recent GOOP shout-out from Paltrow, who secured toned-up testimonials from Courteney Cox and Kristin Davis, but she also has a "docusoap" in development with the CW.

link

You can drop an old friend but you never drop a good trainer !!! The toned body is the most important thing you know!!!!

Lainey posted about that GOOP article last week - she thinks it's about Kate Bosworth, as a friendship with Madonna still has value.....

Gwyneth Paltrow Needs Fried Fix

Gwyneth Paltrow has become obsessed with fried chicken.

The Oscar-winning actress - who once stuck to a strict macrobiotic diet - recently spent time in Nashville to film new movie 'Love Don't Let Me Down' and was very impressed with the local cuisine.

She said: "Never have I met such warm people, heard such good music, eaten so much fried chicken. I could go on and on."

The mother-of-two was a regular visitor at the local restaurants, and singled out two in particular for their delicious deep fried delights.

She added on her GOOP website: "At Sweet's, the fried chicken is superb. crunchy and not oily on the outside and juicy on the inside. At the Loveless Cafe, their food is delicious, a traditional southern heart attack."

Another eatery to tantalise Gwyneth's taste buds was the Whiskey Kitchen, where she was won over by most of the dishes on their menu.

She said: "The sweet potato fries are delicious, the fried chicken sliders do the trick, the biscuits are the best I sampled in the city of Nashville, and the oysters on the half shell come with a shot of Bloody Mary. What more could you ask for?"

Last month, it was claimed Gwyneth was comfort eating because she missed husband Chris Martin and their two children while she filmed in Nashville.

Source femalefirst

Gwyneth Paltrow fell in love with Nashville during film shoot

Gwyneth Paltrow has become an unofficial ambassador for country music capital Nashville, Tennessee - even though she doesn't live there.

The actress recently spent time in the city shooting new movie "Love Don't Let Me Down" with Tim McGraw and she can now understand why Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Sheryl Crow, Taylor Swift, McGraw and Faith Hill and other top stars call the place home.

She has become the latest celebrity to fall for the charm of the city - and she's cooing about it on her GOOP.com website.

She writes, "I just spent a few months living and working in Nashville, Tennessee which was an incredible experience. As I'm apt to do, I researched, ate, drank, tried, and asked my way around the city 'til I found the best spots it has to offer.

"Never have I met such warm people, heard such good music, eaten so much fried chicken... I could go on and on.

"It's pretty easy to get to if you live in the good ol' US of A as it's kind of smack dab in the middle (well, not really, but almost) and is so worth a trip. It's pretty damn great."

Paltrow, who is married to Coldplay star Chris Martin, then lists the bars, restaurants and cafes she visited while she was in Nashville.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0iustt2nk

???? is this the same person who used to eat hardly nothing?? She was always on such a strict diet...nothing that was bad for you!! What happened to her? her kids must be loving this new person!!! lol

???? is this the same person who used to eat hardly nothing?? She was always on such a strict diet...nothing that was bad for you!! What happened to her? her kids must be loving this new person!!! lol

I suspect that she could have had all of three bites of fried chicken the whole time she was in Nashville and still be 100% truthful in saying she's never eaten so much of it in her life.

I hate to say it... I mean I REALLY hate to say it, but... she was lovely to a friend of mine. He had met her and Chris Martin(well actually he had met Chris a few years ago) out one night and she was very sweet. Chris remembered my friend and introduced him to Gwynny... yeah, he calls her Gwynny. Then the next day he was at the Loveless and she was there with her mother and when leaving, spotted my friend and brought her mom over to meet him.

Sorry...

:4biggrin:

That's fine. I still hate her. I have no problem believing that she, or anyone on the planet, can be friendly and charming at times. Heck: Both Hitler and Stalin could be entertaining and personable if the mood struck them.

I think Gwynnie (I was near her parents at the 4 seasons in NYC once and they were loudly discussing her, referring to her as Gwynnie, also) was raised in sufficiently comfortable circles (millionaire parents, private school, etc.) that she learned manners. But just because a person can be polite when she feels like it does not make her - to me, at least - any less annoying, insufferable or ridiculous. I'm truly glad that she was pleasant to your friend. I still dislike her, though, and think she's a crappy person overall.

Gwyneth Paltrow Staying In London

Gwyneth Paltrow has no intention of moving back to her native US.

The Oscar-winning actress - who lives in London with Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and their two children, Apple, five, and three-year-old Moses - insists her family are happy in the UK, dispelling rumours she is desperate to relocate to New York.

She said: "I am so not moving back to New York. We are all very happy in London - it's a great place to live and work and raise a family."

One of the reasons Gwyneth enjoys living in the British capital is the healthcare benefits it offers her children.

Talking about Great Ormond Street Hospital, which is specifically for sick kids, she told Britain's Hello! magazine: "Great Ormond Street is the kind of place, that if you're a mother raising your family in London, you are glad that it is there. It is such a brilliant hospital and they do such great work."

Last year, Gwyneth revealed her guilt at taking her children to New York as she filmed 'Iron Man 2'.

She said: "I'm feeling 'mother guilt' because my daughter is looking forward to going but my son says, 'I don't wanna leave my London house!' So I always feel pretty guilty about that. I try to say, 'We're gonna swim and it's going to be sunny!' "

Source monstersandcritics.com

Rep Denies Paltrow, Martin Split

Gwyneth Paltrow's representative has denied reports that the actress has split up with her husband Chris Martin.

In Touch Weekly had claimed that the couple were moving into separate houses, while sources said that they had "little left in common" besides their two children.

The duo were also said to be "fighting constantly" and the distance between them had allegedly been "growing for months".

However, a spokesperson for Paltrow told Gossip Cop that the claims are a "complete fabrication" without "an ounce of truth".

He added: "How many times have we seen this rumor come and go?"

Paltrow recently insisted that she has no plans to move back to the United States.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I can be a mean girl'

Gwyneth Paltrow has shaken off her reputation as Hollywood's sweetheart, insisting she has a mean side and "can definitely harbor revenge."

The "Shakespeare in Love" star, who doles out advice on topics like friendship in her Goop.com lifestyle newsletters, admits she is capable of shutting people out of her life and sometimes partakes in gossip.

But the mom of two maintains that seeking revenge makes her feel "terrible."

She tells Britain's Vogue magazine, "Oh yes, I can be mean. I can cave in to gossip. I can ice people out and I can definitely harbor revenge. In fact, I'm having a situation right now with a friend where I'm feeling angry. But revenge is corrosive. I'll wake up in the morning and think, 'Ugh, I feel terrible' and suddenly realize, 'Ah, that's why. I'm holding on to so much hate.'"

Gwyneth Paltrow Felt Like a Robot After Giving Birth to Son

GWYNETH Paltrow had “no maternal feelings” for her son Moses when he was born.

The Iron Man 2 actress admits she felt like a “robot” in the weeks after giving birth to her youngest child — who turned four today — but refused to admit there was a problem until her husband, Coldplay singer Chris Martin, asked her about it.

“At my lowest, I was a robot,” she said. “I just didn’t feel anything. I had no maternal feelings for him — it was awful.

“I had no thoughts of harming him, thank God, but I couldn’t connect, and still, when I look pictures of him at three months old, I don’t remember that time.

“My problem was that I never acknowledged anything was wrong. I just carried on as normal, and I just felt crazy. It was Chris, actually, who said out loud that something was wrong. And that was such a relief when he did because it was confirmation that it wasn’t just me.”

The 37-year-old beauty — who also has five-year-old daughter Apple with Chris — claims once he had broken the ice she began to consider her return to work after a break from Hollywood.

“That was the beginning,” she said. “That was when I cracked it — I started exercising and I started thinking about working again.

“That’s my problem, though. Sometimes I have a hard time saying what I need to say. I’ll be annoyed. I’ll stew. I’ll build a wall around me and give off the silent treatment — and I know that’s not healthy.”

Source showbizspy.com

TMI!

I actually find this refreshing. I don't have children, but I get a good bit of comfort when I hear women confess that they weren't as attached to their babies as society would expect. I know this is a celebrity gossip website, and I don't mean to be glib, but everytime we hear a woman acknowlege the difficulties of motherhood, it brings me that much closer to having a child myself. I don't have the natural maternal instinct that many other women have: my mother is deceased, my mother-in-law is vehemently anti-children, I don't have anyone who is vying to care for my babies - but I don't want my reproductive years to pass me by simply because motherhood is "difficult." For a career woman, there are few options (and few perspectives) out there. Everything I get adds value.

I agree Bunchie. It is refreshing to hear someone admit to this. I had the same reaction for the first few weeks after I had my son, I just didn't connect. I looked at him and wondered how this tiny needy creature could change my life so drastically. I always heard and believed that mothers fell in love with their babies instantly, so I felt like a monster. I am no Gwyneth supporter, but it takes courage to admit to this. It also helps other women know that it can be normal to feel that way, but most likely a sign to get some help and talk about it with someone.

Gwyneth Paltrow failed to bond with son

Gwyneth Paltrow was plagued by doubts following the birth of her second child, because she "didn't feel anything" for her baby son Moses.

The Hollywood actress has two children with her rocker husband Chris Martin - Apple, five, and Moses, four.

But the "Iron Man" star admits that when her son was born in 2006, she failed to bond with him and kept her post-natal problems secret until the Coldplay star confronted her over the issue.

She tells Vogue magazine, "At my lowest, I was a robot. I just didn't feel anything. I had no maternal feelings for him - it was awful. I had no thoughts of harming him, thank God, but I couldn't connect, and still, when I look at pictures of him at three months old, I don't remember that time.

"My problem was that I never acknowledged anything was wrong. I just carried on as normal, and I just felt crazy. It was Chris, actually, who said out loud that something was wrong. And that was such a relief when he did because it was confirmation that it wasn't just me."

Paltrow admits she managed to work through her emotional issues with her husband's help, and found a new exercise program helped lift her from her misery.

She adds, "That was the beginning. That was when I cracked it - I started exercising and I started thinking about working again. That's my problem, though. Sometimes I have a hard time saying what I need to say. I'll be annoyed. I'll stew. I'll build a wall around me and give off the silent treatment - and I know that's not healthy."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...x#ixzz0koZEQZIc

Gwyneth Paltrow - Harper's Bazaar - May 2010

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

On her lifestyle for two months in Tennessee while filming her new movie Love Don’t Let Me Down: “The director, Shana Feste, didn’t want me to have any definition whatsoever, so I had to stop working out… I was so bad with the food and alcohol in Nashville. If you saw me naked compared to what I looked like when I did Iron Man 2, where I was eating so well and exercising everyday…I’ll get it back together, but I just have never eaten so much fried food and white flour in my life, ever.”

On her husband, Coldplay’s Chris Martin: “He is so great because he’s so supportive of me as an artist. He loves the fact that I’m working and was so fulfilled by this job that I did in Nashville. He’s my biggest supporter. He’s always like, ‘We’ll make it work.’ I really lucked out with him. He’s deeply lovely and special.”

On the little joys in life: “When you’re having dinner with your kids and your husband and someone says something funny or you’re dying laughing because your three-year-old made a fart joke, it doesn’t matter what else is going on. That’s real happiness.”

Iron Man co-star Robert Downey Jr. on Gwyn’s personality: “She knows how to go large and she knows how to be that thing and that person and then the rest of the time she’s wearing a pair of yoga pants and steaming some cod or something.”

FYI: Gwyn wears black Givenchy and an embroidered layered-chiffon gown by Valentino.

Just Jared

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fashion Trends and Women's Fashion Shows - Bazaar.com