Which couple will bite the dust in 2015?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Portia and Ellen - you're next.

(I kid...I kid. But we do seem to be on a roll.)

Edited by Maxiemom
  • Like 2

FYI, TMZ is reporting that Will Smith is claiming the story he and Jada split are B.S. We shall see. Everyone does seem to be on a roll in 2015 so far!

Reba surprises me, my goodness,

Yes, I'm always most surprised when couples who've been married more than 15 years or more get divorced. You usually think someone did something so horrific.....Or that they waited until the child/ren got to a certain age?

The horror!!! :shocked:

Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog Break Up Ahead of The Muppets ABC Premiere
ENTERTAINMENTAUG. 4, 2015 AT 2:25PM BY JEAN BENTLEY
1438710188_475921722_kermit-miss-piggy-4
Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog announce they have officially broken up, but will work together on their fall show The Muppets.Credit: Desiree Navarro/WireImage

First Ben and Jen, Miranda and Blake, Kourtney and Scott, Gwen and Gavin -- is nothing sacred?! Another of showbiz's most legendary couples is officially dunzo. Kermit the Frog confirmed to reporters in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, Aug. 4, that he and longtime girlfriend Miss Piggy have called it quits.

"Piggy and I have gone our separate ways, romantically," the star of ABC's fall show The Muppets revealed during a Television Critics Association panel discussing his fall series. The new comedy is an Office-style mockumentary series starring Kermit and his Muppet friends as they produce a late-night talk show hosted by Miss Piggy. The pair have worked together since The Muppet Show's debut in the 1970s.

"It can be tough to work with your ex," Kermit lamented, "especially if your ex is a pig."

Miss Piggy, who arrived late to the press conference, also confirmed the news. "It's good publicity," she quipped. "I'm glad we're broken up. This is going to be great for moi's stardom. Now everybody's going to worry about oh, who's she dating? Who's she getting caught snogging with?"

But don't expect the off-and-on couple's breakup to make things awkward on the set of their new show. "It is entirely professional," Kermit said of the pair's working relationship. "I am taking a behind-the-scenes role in Piggy's show as the executive producer. We're both professional adults. I think we'll be fine."

Added Piggy, "I have no problem working with my ex, okay? It's fine. Dating moi is like flying close to the sun. It was inevitable that Kermit would drop down to the ground while I stayed in the heavens."

Besides, Kermit has already moved on -- he's dating Denise, who works in the marketing department at ABC. "She is a pig. I do have an attraction to pigs," he said of his new love.

The pair released a tongue-in-cheek joint statement to Us Weekly about their split, explaining, "After careful thought, thoughtful consideration and considerable squabbling, we have made the difficult decision to terminate our romantic relationship.

"We will continue to work together on television," the pair confirmed, "and in all media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the universe. However, our personal lives are now distinct and separate, and we will be seeing other people, pigs, frogs, et al. This is our only comment on this private matter…unless we get the right offer. Thank you for your understanding."

The Muppets airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET beginning Sept. 22 on ABC.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/miss-piggy-kermit-the-frog-break-up-ahead-of-the-muppets-abc-premiere-201548#ixzz3hsijf9JL
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Edited by princess

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have made it official!

BY EMILY ZAUZMER

@emilyzauzmer

08/06/2015 AT 11:05 AM EDT

people.com

The couple exchanged vows in front of more than 70 family members and friends on Wednesday at their Bel Air, California, home, sources confirm to PEOPLE. "Guests were told it was a birthday party for Justin," says a source. "Jen and Justin wanted to surprise guests and guests were certainly surprised."

Reps for the couple did not immediately comment.

For the celebration, a large wooden deck was set up in the couple's backyard, filled with cozy nooks for lounging as well as elegant seating arrangements for 74 festooned with low, casual ottomans. A raised stage on one end, and a bar on the other, flanked the intimate setup.

Several of the stars' celebrity pals reportedly attended the party, including Lisa Kudrow, Chelsea Handler and Howard Stern.

Party staffers were spotted bringing in a large cake topped with two puppet characters, and a man who appeared to be a pastor was seen arriving on the grounds, according to TMZ.

jennifer-aniston-1-768.jpg

The backyard of Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux's Bel Air home

SPLASH NEWS ONLINE

Aniston, 46, and Theroux, 43, got engaged in August 2012 after more than a year of dating.

In June, the Cake star opened up to PEOPLE about her fiancé of almost three years.

"Justin was the best thing this decade," Aniston admits about her 40s.

She also gushed about him in July 2014, saying, "He gets better every year."

"He's just so beautiful and handsome to me," she said at a dinner honoring The Leftovers star. "He's just like a lost gem in the sand, and he's just always been there and been brilliant, and now this is just in a different light."

Theroux was equally as smitten with his longtime love, calling her "gorgeous" as he promoted his HBO series last year and admitting that their approach to marriage involved anything but cold feet. "We have hot feet," he joked.

As for Aniston's engagement ring, "I just think it's so beautiful," she told PEOPLE in June. "I've never had anything so big on my hand. But I love it because he picked it and put it into a setting and it's simple. It doesn't feel gaudy."

The Friends star added that Theroux may switch up his own chunky gold ring – which currently spells out his name – now that he's a married man.

"When we get married he will be wearing his ring. It just won't say Justinanymore," she said, adding that it may spell Jen "on the inside" instead.

The couple first met on the set of Tropic Thunder in Hawaii in 2008.

"We were friends for seven years. I replay when I met him then, but he wasn't a boyfriend," Aniston said. "It's funny to replay it because we weren't even anywhere in each other's realms of possibility."

The twosome, who costarred in 2012's Wanderlust and were first romantically linked in May 2011, "both have the same work ethic and love to bounce ideas off each other," a source told PEOPLE in March 2014. "Jen seems more confident than ever, and they've become a great team."

Added another insider: "It's amazing to see how happy Justin makes Jen."

http://pagesix.com/2015/08/19/megan-fox-and-brian-austin-green-split/

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are headed from 90210 to Splitsville.
The Hollywood power couple reportedly separated six months ago after constantly arguing about Fox’s impressive movie career, several sources told Us Weekly.
The 29-year-old actress and the 42-year-old former “Beverly Hills, 90210” heartthrob were together 11 years and have two children together: Noah, 2, and Bodhi, 18 months.
“They fight about her career,” a source told the magazine. “She was obsessed with getting roles.”
Fox has been away from the family’s Los Angeles home this summer to film the next “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” movie in New York. Initially meeting in 2004 on the set of “Hope & Faith,” the pair tied the knot in a quickie ceremony at the Four Seasons in Hawaii just days after Green popped the question in June 2010.
Despite their reported conflict, the actors are making an effort to maintain civility with each other.
“They’re on friendly terms for the sake of their kids,” added the source. “They just want to do their own things.”
The couple was last photographed on June 9 in Beverly Hills.

Somebody help me with the math. They have a 2 year old (= 24 months) and an 18 month old. That is physically not possible, right? Pregnant for 9 months, but the babies are 6 months apart in age? I guess if she got pregnant immediately and the baby was really premature?

Or more realistically, maybe the older one is closer to 30 months old?

I care too much about this. I also want to focus on the fact they've been together since she was (conveniently, just legal enough) 18. So how old was she on Bay's casting couch??

The two year old is probably two-ish, i.e. anywhere from 24 to 35 months, I would assume.

So, say, if the first is like 32 months, that would work, no? (I don't feel like doing the math.)

I'm more bothered by the fact that there is someone out there that considers Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green a power couple,

ETA: Her IMDb bio lists birthdates of 9/27/12 (almost 3) for their oldest son and 2/12/14 (barely 18 months) for the youngest.

Edited by Maxiemom
  • Like 4

ETA: Her IMDb bio lists birthdates of 9/27/12 (almost 3) for their oldest son and 2/12/14 (barely 18 months) for the youngest.

Thank you for doing the hard journalism on that!

• Like 2

I'm more bothered by the fact that there is someone out there that considers Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green a power couple,

And considers Megan Fox's movie career impressive.

Edited by witchkitten
  • Like 4

Wow. Our poll couples were all silent and sh*t until just a few weeks ago and now Bam Bam Bam! Do you think any blind items were about Megan & Brian? I'm actually sorta surprised and saddened by this, since they seemed to avoid the limelight and just seemed to get on with their lives fairly quietly...

Edited by Freckles
  • Like 1

2.5 And, if you must, don't cheat with tons of partners in a blatant manner that might be seen as humiliating to your partner

All this advice would also be applicable to Ben Affleck. Hey, maybe he and Giada should get t'gether, now they're both single...

• Like 1