princess

John Cusack

CRANKY CUSACK CLAMS UPPage SixYOU can "Say Anything" to John Cusack ? except that you write for the New York Post. When PAGE SIX's Chris Wilson was introduced to Cusack at GQ magazine's salute to San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom at 15 Beacon Hotel, he snapped, "The New York Post? . . . No, I don't think I'm talking to you. I'm not talking to the New York Post." Once we managed to calm Cusack down, he offered, "I want a president who believes in God, not one who personally speaks to him. And I really don't want to talk to the New York Post anymore ? and you can print that." You got it, John!

Anyone know who he's dating since Neve Campbell and him broke up?? I heard rumor about him and Britney Spears for a while, but nothing since then. John is one of my fav actors, love him. Better Off Dead is still one of my all time fav movies :D

A couple of months ago...It was Cusack who was spotted with Rebecca Romeijn following her separation. They both played the just friends story.

histar.com

Earlier this week I reported that Ben Affleck has been all over the Kerry sisters. First gushing over Vanessa, then Alexandra? Well, he doesn?t have his choice of the two now, he pretty much just has Vanessa to try and date because another Hollywood actor is probably getting? busy with Alexandra. John Cusack beat Ben to the punch? He and Alexandra Kerry were seen slipping out of the Democratic National Convention for a smoke and some in between puffs kissing. After they finished their cigs, John was seen imputing all of Alexandra?s information into his Blackberry!

Wow...not my favorite actor. But I like his game....Play on playa! :D Oh, the Kerry Daughters look just like Daddy...NOT CUTE. The Bush daughters are smokin' and are bangable at least until they start to look like Barbara Bush!

I thought Cate Edwards was pretty - anyone else think so?I saw John Cusak on CNN last night and he said he doesn't know if he'll campaign for Kerry. If he's doing a daughter, he'll be there :D

I thought Cate Edwards was pretty - anyone else think so?I saw John Cusak on CNN last night and he said he doesn't know if he'll campaign for Kerry. If he's doing a daughter, he'll be there :D

I thought Cate Edwards was very pretty, much more so than the Kerry girls.

Oh, he has a daughter? Let me look that up. I only see those two toddlers and his chubby wife.

CUSACK'S ULTERIOR MOTIVEAugust 18, 2004 Provided by: [National Enquirer Online]Pals of John Cusack think he's suddenly gone wacko! Sources say the star's acting like the cocky con man in his landmark film "The Grifters," whispering that he's "targeted" John Kerry's daughter Alex -- and wooed her at the Democratic Convention so he can marry her, infiltrate the White House and enter politics!

Celebrity Encountersgossiplist.comJOHN CUSACK: Nothing like his sister. He was a total prick. He's very tall. All the other store employees were going ga-ga except me so his assistant chose me to help him. Cusack would not speak to me or even look at me but would whisper in his assistant's ear what he wanted and his assistant would turn to me and say, "John would like...". It really pissed me off so I kept looking directly in Cusack's face and would say "Tell John that...". He also wanted discounts on everything, trying to haggle with the set prices. It was really revolting and turned me off him forever.Want to read it all? Go here:http://www.gossiplist.com/new/archives/myindex.php

Ted C. of E!DudeBitsJohn Cusack has been overheard discussing marriage, one candidate being Neve Campbell , another I'm not at liberty to say. Though not with either of the gals in question. In public. Grand, right? Well, yes. And no. Some of these chitchats here in Hell-Ay were rumored to be taking place with one of Mr. C.'s 10 percenters (i.e., an agent-manager-flack type).Well, let's just hope Mr. C. was informing said reps, rather than getting their advice on how it would affect his career--which is precisely the scenario that was reported to moi. A mistake, I'm sure, as Mr. C. is as steely as they come. I couldn't ever imagine him making a decision that wasn't entirely his own. Regardless, John-doll, are congrats in order? Do tell!

Never Too Big for Canned Beerpeople.comSuccess hasn't spoiled John Cusack. We're told he's been hanging out at Elm Street Liquors in Chicago, one of those you-only-know-it-if-you're-cool bars that has no sign. "The first night he was in, one of my doormen came to tell me John Cusack was here," says owner Matt Eisler. "I noticed our bar getting expensive bottle service ready so I assumed that was his party. I walked out to check things out, and I saw the party doing bottle service and didn't see him anywhere." When Eisler headed toward the front door to get some air, he bumped into a man wearing a black Chicago White Sox baseball cap pulled down over his eyes. "I looked up and it was John carrying six cans of our cheapest beer," Eisler says. "I naturally assumed he was doing something over the top, but really he was hanging out and drinking canned beer with his friends." Eisler tells us Cusack is very nice to the staff. "Everyone treats him normally. He typically just stands at the end of the bar and orders canned beer and blends in." Next up for Cusack: The Ice Harvest, with Billy Bob Thornton, due next year.

JOHN CUSACK CAN'T DANCE BUT HE STILL GETS THE GIRL!October 05, 2004 Provided by: [star Online]John Cusack sure is a dancing fool -- as these photos clearly illustrate -- for his beautiful girlfriend Gabriela Spanic. In fact, he's head over heels -- or is that all left feet? -- for the former Miss Venezuela-turned-soap star.The couple met last December when Chicago-native Cusack, 38, flew down to the Dominican Republic to attend a party thrown by Sammy Sosa, the centerfielder of his beloved Chicago Cubs baseball team. Once there, the Runaway Jury star met up with Spanic, 31, the star of La Usurpadora, one of the most popular Mexican soap operas ever -- and somehow charmed her with his super-stiff whiteboy dance moves.Now a source has told Star that things are getting so serious between the two that they've spent the summer househunting together. "They've looked at houses all over Miami," said a source close to the lovely Latina. "He loves the beach and she loves Miami so they felt it would be a great place to live when he's not working."-- Brenda You

Cusack Flies Into the Eye of the Stormimdb.comHigh Fidelity star John Cusack risked life and limb recently when he literally flew into the eye of a storm to research a new movie. The movie star joined military weather experts and extreme sports star pal Laird Hamilton onboard a Hercules jet that flew into Hurricane Ivan, which ravaged the Caribbean and parts of Florida last month . He was taking the danger trip to research a new movie role about freak weather chasers. Cusack says, "It was fantastic. It was scary, exciting and thrilling, all at the same time. At times it was like being in a clothes dryer with incredible wind gusts shaking the whole plane. The worst part was when the plane suddenly plunged like a brick. It felt like my stomach left my body."

I really have no idea if this is true but it was posted on the hollywood A list. Jody is the one who was on Nash Bridges and dated Don Johnson even though she played his daughter on Nash Bridges. Like I said, who knows if it is true.......... :huh: John Cusack married Jody Lynn O'Keefe in St. Barts in the month of June. This is a rumor that we have heard on good authority. We have no clue why it is being kept quiet.Cokehead and heavy drinker who can act very badly on occasion, and apparently has a bad reputation in Chicago. (Oh, John, say it ain't so!) Linked with Jody Lynn O'Keefe, Pamela Anderson, Neve Campbell, Minnie Driver, Calire Forlani, Meg Ryan, and Uma Thurman.

NY DAILY NEWS..RUSH AND MOLLOY Is it true that John Cusack has renounced his horndoggin' and proposed to "She's All That" actress Jodi Lyn O'Keefe? Cusack's rep declined to comment on his personal life. ...

Page SixSightings.... . JOHN Cusack, wearing a backwards trucker hat, being whisked into "Spamalot" with pals . . .

John Cusack a Womanizer John Cusack got married about a year ago to Jodi Lynn O'Keefe in St. Barts. At least he TOLD everyone that. Then they spent this year Telling everyone she was his wife. Whether it was real or not they admitted it to friends. He married her because he felt it was time to grow up and she allowed him to sleep with any other woman he wanted to. She got to live in a Malibu beach house and drive the new Mercedes he bought her.....Sad really.Therefore, there were TONS of sightings of him cruising the bars....picking up the ladies and leading his usual single life. In Chicago, making the "Ice Harvest" he picked up girls with Jodi standing right beside him? Very strange!John went to Bulgaria (filming "The Contract" with Morgan Freeman, Last fall) and it was quite a scandal. There was a bad report on a web site from one of the crew members about his wild womanizing. It was all true. There are photos we have all seen of a bad bar brawl. John was arrested there and Bulgaria asked him NEVER to return. Morgan was said to be furious at him.This is not even reporting to you what happened in New Orleans while filming "The Runaway Jury." I saw him there myself. He was a real tramp there as well. By the way. The man is gorgeous and very, very TALL. Even better looking in person.So hopefully John will clean up his act. He has two new movies coming up one in Chicago in the Spring and one this summer with Samuel L. Jackson. I love his movies and he is very talented. It just seems that when he goes on location he goes bananas. A terrible thing had happened and Jodi got tired of John's ways. She now sees the man can never be monogamous and has since left him.

I've never heard a rumor that he was married, I can't get into a-list most of the time IMDB doesn't have either linked in their bios. This seems kind of odd, I think if they had already agreed to an open relationship in exchange for her comfort & his irrational need for some kind of adulthood? WTF? then nobody should be suprised or upset. I have a deep seeded/seated[ I'll plunk my a$$ down in front of the tv for any of his movies, even the not so good ones] love for this man.

Edited by taco