princess

Celeb Death Watch

20 hours ago, James Otto Sweet Heart said:

If the Jeopardy show continues, I wonder who the new host will be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I like the rumor about LeVar Burton. From Reading Rainbow to Jeopardy. But it will probably be Ken Jennings. 

• Like 1

Ken Jennings has something new out now or out soon where he's Exec Producer. (I follow him on twitter because he's really good in that format - very dry & wry humor which I love) But I would think -given his love of Alex and Jeopardy - he would probably do it if asked.

I caught Ken Jennings "hosting" an entire category yesterday via videos and TBH I really wasn't feeling it.  Then again, I'm still not feeling Drew Carey as host of The Price is Right after all these years so I may not be the best judge either.

• Like 1

I love Drew Carey as an actor and comedian but admit I won't watch him host Price is Right either! On the other hand, have really enjoyed Michael Strahan hosting $10,000 pyramid. Go figure!

The newest person to go forward is country singer Doug Supernaw who had three big songs in the 90s named "Reno", "Not Enough Hours In The Night" and "I Don't Call Him Daddy" which was the only one that went all the way. He was 60 years old and cancer is what gets the evil eye once again.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. "Reno" was my favorite song from him.

^^^ I was nine years old when his first song went to radio in 1991. I've loved him ever since "Small Town Saturday Night". I have too many favorites from him to name.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. 2020 can kiss my Holly hump!!!

Another of my country favorites has died, K.T. Oslin, age 78. First female songwriter to win CMA song of the year. Parkinsons/COVID 😞

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/kt-oslin-80s-ladies-dead-obituary-1106516/

My favorite song was Live Close By, Visit Often - my mom used to say that was her ideal relationship (she didn't know the song; she's never been a country fan)

6 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

Still trying to find the video they just aired on Today Show but here's the website version. Can't believe or remember all these deaths this year. Guess it happens every year.....

https://www.today.com/popculture/memoriam-remembering-celebrities-we-lost-2020-t203833

The following singers were not included here.

Hal Ketchum

K.T. Oslin

Mac Davis

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

I just read that Dustin Diamond of Saved By the Bell fame has stage four cancer. May the right kind of recovery be in his not so distant future! His character was and will always be my favorite from the show

God bless you and him and the rest of the cast always!!!

Holly