Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

HOLLYWOOD, September 21, 2005Monaghan Refuses to Confirm His Status with LillyBy WENN ............................................British actor Dominic Monaghan is refusing to comment on the nature of his relationship with his Lost co-star Evangeline Lilly, but promises he plans never to be photographed at a celebrity event with her again. Monaghan describes his relationship with Lilly as "unique", but will not be drawn into confirming she's his girlfriend. He says, "We kind of understand where each other's going, and we're good friends. She's a beautiful girl. "And then everyone's asking if we're dating. I think our relationship is unique because we're a similar age, and we're kind of interested in the same things. But I'm never going to get photographed with her again." Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

HOLLYWOOD, September 21, 2005Monaghan Refuses to Confirm His Status with LillyBy WENN ............................................British actor Dominic Monaghan is refusing to comment on the nature of his relationship with his Lost co-star Evangeline Lilly, but promises he plans never to be photographed at a celebrity event with her again. Monaghan describes his relationship with Lilly as "unique", but will not be drawn into confirming she's his girlfriend. He says, "We kind of understand where each other's going, and we're good friends. She's a beautiful girl. "And then everyone's asking if we're dating. I think our relationship is unique because we're a similar age, and we're kind of interested in the same things. But I'm never going to get photographed with her again." Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

So he's not gay? :o Describing a relationship as "unique" somtimes mean we are just "f***ing buddies" or the "other thing"..it's not real.

(ETONLINE.COM)Evangeline Lilly's Sexy Rolling Stone Photo Shoot! September 21, 2005 On the Emmy-winning show "Lost," she plays a criminal full of complex secrets, but in real life, the sweet and sexy EVANGELINE LILLY is ready to talk as she steams up the cover of Rolling Stone's Hot Issue and lets the public in on the real her."I don't really want to be mysterious," she tells the sleek issue, hitting newsstands September 23. "Women in this business are expected to put forth a poised and perfect persona. I want people to see that I'm an ordinary-Joe girl. I blow my nose after work, I drool in my sleep and my s**t stinks."The 26-year-old former Sunday school teacher from Canada tells the magazine, "I don't have a lot of inhibition," which has certainly been made clear to her castmates."She's a Christian, but she's a pottymouth," DOMINIC MONAGHAN, who is rumored to be dating the raven-haired beauty, tells Rolling Stone.But Lilly is just fine with her multifaceted personality. "Over and over again, I've been called a walking oxymoron," she admits. "I do things that you wouldn't associate with a good little Christian girl. People say I'm half-boy, half-girl."She says she's every much a girly girl as she is a rough and tumbling tomboy. "I love style and dressing up, but I've also got competitive testosterone and I'm incredibly stubborn," she says, proving there are similarities between her and her character Kate. "When I go for a jog and I come up behind a guy on his bike, I try to beat him, even if it kills me."The down-to-earth actress, who still lives with two roommates despite a hefty paycheck, continues to entertain her co-stars with her eccentric behavior. Although MATTHEW FOX praises her abilities: "She's amazing," he says. "Her poise and confidence are remarkable" -- she admits she knows how to get his attention, whether by shimmying up a vine or eating a slug on a dare."He's constantly looking at me and saying, 'Evie, do you realize you're really weird?' And then he'll just walk away."As the second season of "Lost" gets set to premiere tonight on ABC at 9 p.m., Evangeline admits that she did have to take a breather after the whirlwind first season and headed to Rwanda for some R&R. "I holed up and read and wrote and prayed," she says. "I just disappeared off the face of the earth."

(IMDB.COM)Monaghan Persuaded 'Lost' Bosses To Alter Character for HimBritish actor Dominic Monaghan only won a role in hit show Lost after persuading TV bosses to transform his character from a 45-year-old has-been rocker into a confused young musician. Monaghan, 28, felt his part as Charlie would have more depth if he was younger and less experienced, and the switch allowed the actor to channel his own life into the part. He says, "Charlie was a 45-year-old rocker who had been spat out the other side - they were looking at someone like (the actor) John Hannah. My pitch was, 'Wouldn't it be a more interesting character if he was someone who has barely scratched the surface of what he could be?' I had a lot of frustration and confusion about my career that I transplanted into Charlie."

I saw Evangeline on the Ellen show last season, it was pretty funny. She jokes about what a horrible driver she is. The get a golf cart on the set and she's suppose to drive thru the orange cones on the little course they set up. She hits the cones on purpose, but by accident she's backing up and hits the backdrop to the Ellen stage set, should have seen her and Ellen's face as they realized she almost mowed down the set! :D

Evangeline Lilly pics in In Style Magazine

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Evangeline Lilly is hard to dare

Posted Image

Evangeline Lilly admits she once urinated in a parking lot trash can after being dared to do it by her co-stars Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia and Dominic Monaghan.

"One night, we had all gone bowling. Most people left, so it was myself, Matthew, Jorge and Dominic - three goofy, out-there guys. So we're in the middle of a parking lot in Kailua, daring each other to do things. Jorge turns to me and says, 'I'll give you twenty dollars if you pee in that garbage can.' Thirty seconds later, I've got my pants down and my bum hanging into this garbage can, and he has to give me twenty dollars. I don't have a lot of inhibition."

Man, what a coincidence! Because "hot chicks who will do demeaning things for very little money" is exactly what I typed into my eHarmony personality profile under "searching for". Wow. I expected good results of course - Dawn and Todd have been married over a year! - but I wasn't expecting a young Hollywood starlet. The website says we should find a common interest on a first date, and while it might be a little different, hey, they're the experts, so rinse that before you eat it Homeless Guy, cause I'm in the mood for love and I just shotgunned a 2 liter of Coke to prove it.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

(MSNBC.COM)Notes from all over“Lost” co-stars Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan, who are a couple in real life, may be heading down the aisle soon. The couple was spotted checking out engagement rings at posh jewelry on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, according to In Touch Weekly. The mag reports that the couple was looking at rocks “in the $50,000” range. . .

Even if it's a big lie, I still like these two together. They both seem so cute in interviews, even if it's an arranged relationship (which I'm still skeptical about) they would make each other laugh a lot.

Well, it's not like they have a movie/or show to publicize...oooops... :D

Lost stars rumoured to marryAustralia's NW MagLost co-stars and real life lovebirds Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan could soon be making their way down the aisle. After dating nearly a year, the couple recently went public with their romance and now according to an insider, Dominic is ring shopping. The top rating series is filmed in Hawaii but during a recent hiatus, Dominic found time to check out the engagement rings in Beverly Hills. The actor was spotted looking at solitaire stones set in eternity bands at some of the posh jewellers on Rodeo Drive, including Tiffany's and Cartier. "He's looking in the $50,000 range," the insider says.

Why does it not surprise me that these two figure they might as well get good mileage out of what appears to be a great friendship? It's just too bad that our society still puts the pressure on movie stars and celebrities to do that.I like them both on the show so heck, I'll play along. :wacko:

The sexy star of ABC's blockbuster show Lost dumped her husband back in January before taking up with a co-star — and nearly a year on her ex is still bitter!

Evangeline Lilly has been photographed all over Hawaii kissing Lost's junkie rocker Dominic Monaghan. She denies she's having a romance, but hubby Murray Hone doesn't even bother keeping up appearances. "He's got to be bitter," said a friend.

Evangeline, 25, filed for divorce just months after meeting Monaghan, 28, on the island set.

Friends say that it has been especially tough on Murray, 24, who worked odd jobs to support Evangeline's acting dream. She considered quitting, but Murray urged her to stick with it.

But once she hit the jackpot — snagging a lead role as criminal fugitive Kate Austin on Lost, even though she only auditioned as an extra — she cashed out on Murray. "She got to Hawaii and told him she was having second thoughts about their marriage," one friend said. "She didn't return his calls."

Added another friend: "It may just be a case where Evangeline reached the major leagues and she knew Murray wouldn't."

The National Enquirer caught up with Murray after his weekly hockey game in Coquitlam, Canada. He was not wearing his wedding ring — and wasn't talking either. "He doesn't have anything to say," said a fellow player.

Damn...I guess he didn't have a preunup! He would be entitled to something. :o

She's married? Has anyone ever read that before? I can remember reading an article and interview on her in a Sunday magazine when the show first hit the air and there was no mention of a husband. Why the heck didn't he move to Hawaii with her when she got the gig? Hmmmm

It sounds like the husband's friend is the one that did any kind of interview, maybe it was over years ago and they're just making it sound like a recent event. Or maybe they never bothered to get actually divorced until now. Who knows, fame does weird stuff to relationships....