princess

Bobbi Kristina Brown

This statement was copied from Hello magazine. I think this, from Nick Gordon's representative, is probably proof they weren't married. If they were, his rep would have used the word wife intentionally, I think.

13 FEBRUARY 2015

Bobbi Kristina Brown's partner Nick Gordon has spoken out to quash reports about the couple's relationship, assuring fans that he "hopes to be reunited with her soon". It was rumoured this week that Nick had been banned from visiting Bobbi Kristina in hospital, at the request of her family – and in a statement, Nick dismissed wide-spread speculation that he is planning to take legal action to see her.

"In response to reports that Nick Gordon is taking legal action, he would like to make it clear, he is not," a statement issued through his attorneys read. "Mr Gordon's only concern is the recovery of Bobbi Kristina.

"He remains in constant prayer for his companion and he hopes to be reunited with her soon.

"Despite the incredible public interest, we ask and hope that this matter can be resolved privately by Mr Gordon and the family."

Bobbi Kristina's family, including her father Bobby Brown and grandmother Cissy Houston, have been by her bedside since she was found unconscious in a bath on 31 January.

It's believed that Nick has not visited Bobbi Kristina since she was transferred to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta on 2 February, amid increasing reports of tension between Nick and the rest of the family.

This week, the Roswell Police Department confirmed that they are conducting a criminal investigation into the night Bobbi Kristina was found.

• Like 1

people.com

Bobbi Kristina Brown was under the influence of drugs the morning she was found unresponsive in her bathtub, a source familiar with the details of the situation tells PEOPLE.

...Multiple sources who know Brown confirm to PEOPLE that she regularly used heroin, cocaine and Xanax in recent months. She was also a heavy drinker, the sources say. One of the sources who saw Brown regularly says she often appeared to be high, slurring her words and seeming incoherent.

Another source says Brown had been "in and out" of rehab in the three years since her mother died. Brown was "distraught" over the anniversary of her mother's death on Feb. 11, which fueled her addiction despite attempts at recovery, the source adds..

There's probably some footage of them doing illegal stuff on there, drugs and stuff. Initially he tried to hide it it then maybe decided it was more important to give it up (to save face, to help BK?).

TMZ

Bobby Brown's family is grieving over the dire circumstances surrounding Bobbi Kristina ... and we've learned they're also shooting a reality show.

Sources connected with the production tell TMZ ... Bobby's 2 sisters, brother and their kids are shooting the show about their lives, and part of it will chronicle Bobbi Kristina fighting for her life.

Bobby's lawyer tells TMZ his client will NOT appear on the show.

Bobby's sisters have a history. Leolah is the one who went on the record blaming Ray J for Whitney Houston's death, claiming he fatally fueled her cocaine habit.

Tina is the one who did a sit-down interview and claimed she did crack with Whitney. Tina and Shayne are also the ones who fought at a hotel near the hospital. She hit her son Shayne with a bottle. It's unclear if that will be on the show.

It appears that they have not shot video in the hospital, but we're told they have regular debriefs at home on camera where they talk about the tragedy.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3TMN0AAx5

:vomit2:

So Dr. Phil is going to do an "intervention" with Gordon on TV. :vomit2:

You knew the opportunistic famewhores would come crawling out of the woodwork eventually. I wonder how long it will be until Gloria Allred joins the party.

• Like 1

So Dr. Phil is going to do an "intervention" with Gordon on TV. :vomit2:

I thought interventions were done by "ambush," kind of hard to believe the in the credibility of same if you know its planned for reality TV.

Again, these people all deserve each other --

I thought interventions were done by "ambush," kind of hard to believe the in the credibility of same if you know its planned for reality TV.

Again, these people all deserve each other --

Not all interventions are "ambush", but many are because the person doesn't want to hear it, so if they know it's coming they hide. All interventions should be done in a safe environment for the person receiving the intervention, and conducted from a place of concern by the other people. Televised TV intervention by Dr. Phil is a joke.

• Like 2

Is it too cynical of me to wonder who is paying for his rehab?

And he may not have been paid for his Dr. Phil TV time, but I have no doubt boosting his exposure to mainstream America via Dr. Phil will boost his asking price once he gets out of rehab....

TMZ

The Houston family is now changing their tune, saying Bobbi Kristina is OFF life support, but they continue to maintain there's no real hope for recovery.

The Houston family now tells TMZ, Bobbi Kristina is breathing without the assistance of a ventilator. They say, "According to the doctors she's breathing on her own but the trach has to stay."

But the family still maintains Bobbi Kristina has "global and irreversible brain damage and remains unresponsive."

It appears the Houston and Brown families have different ideas about how to handle the prospect of long term care ... something that is now a real possibility.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3XxxB47gQ

Yeah, I read an interview with Cissy this morning where she basically said she's gone, but her body could live a full lifetime the way it is. What a horrible prospect. I'm glad that I have my wishes clearly stated in this situation and that I have family who will honor that since we all feel the same.

If I wanted to believe the pregnancy rumors, this ties in nicely to the recent blind about a baby being born premature. Baby is born so no longer need to keep her on life support. Keeping the boyfriend away so he can't confirm the pregnancy. Then does Bobbys wife present the baby as hers?

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 1

Bobbi KristinaNick Gordon Sued ... He Robbed Her Blind and Beat Her

22 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Bobbi Kristina was the victim of a nefarious plot by her boyfriend Nick Gordon, who secretly stole cash from her Whitney Houston inheritance, and physically abused her ... according to Bobbi's conservator.

Bobbi Kristina's estate filed a $40 million lawsuit against Gordon on Wednesday ... accusing Gordon of regularly transferring funds from her account to his account, including $11,000 AFTER she'd fallen into the coma.

The docs also say Gordon was beating Bobbi Kristina, and on one occasion dragged "her upstairs by her hair." He also allegedly punched her in the face and knocked out a front tooth.

Bobbi Kristina intended to reveal the abuse she was suffering to a close friend. According to the docs, she had set up a time to meet that friend on Jan. 31 ... but she never made it.

Instead, Bobbi Kristina was found face down in her bathtub that morning with a swollen mouth and another tooth knocked out. The lawsuit doesn't squarely blame Gordon for those injuries, but it strongly hints at it -- and as we've reported ... police have been investigating Nick.

The suit was filed by Bedelia Hargrove -- who the court appointed in May ... as conservator over Bobbi Kristina's financial affairs.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3e1VDy2LI

As I have said before, I worked in the Domestic Violence field for many years. They can look at her injuries and at any history there is or previous witnesses and almost definitively know if this was caused by an assault. If it was, there isn't enough money in the world to make up for it; someone's a** needs to be in prison forever. This makes me very angry. Kind of brings back bad memories of all the beaten and battered women through the years.

• Like 1

Bobbi Kristina

Prosecutors Gearing Up for Murder Case

6/25/2015 7:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prosecutors have amped up interest in the Bobbi Kristina case, because it appears she's about to die and it would turn the case into a full-blown murder investigation ... with her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, as a person of interest.

The family's decision to take Bobbi Kristina off life support signals that Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's daughter is about to pass, and the D.A. has already taken notice.

The Fulton County D.A. tells TMZ, " In view of the new circumstances regarding the health status of Bobbi Kristina Brown, we will be reviewing the case with greater interest."

TMZ broke the story ... police opened a criminal investigation shortly after Bobbi Kristina was found last January submerged in a bathtub. As we reported, bruises were found on her body and police suspected foul play, and began investigating her BF.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3e5tzEDDC

I guess this is why they haven't charged the boyfriend with anything yet, they are waiting for her to pass so they can charge him with murder. :blink:

NEWS/ Bobbi Kristina Brown's Past Year: Abused, Isolated and Desperate, the Tragic Secrets Whitney Houston's Daughter Was Hiding

by MELANIE BROMLEY Today 1:49 PM PDT

EOnline

rs_634x1024-140205123132-634.bobbi-nick.Jason Winslow / Splash News

Three weeks before she was found unconscious in the bath, Bobbi Kristina Brownphoned one of her best friends, Alex Reid.

She was distraught and scared, and was hiding from her live-in boyfriend, Nick Gordon. Her refuge of choice—inside her deceased mother's closet.

"She was sobbing. Nick had hit her and she was scared," explains Alex, recalling the conversation with Krissi in an exclusive interview with E! News. "She was very upset. She didn't know what to do. It was as if, she didn't have anyone else to turn to. It was heartbreaking."

PHOTOS: Troubled celebrity couples

This is the first time Bobbi Kristina's best friend has spoken. California-based Alex would speak to Whitney Houston's daughter often, sometimes daily. The two girls first met during Grammys week two years ago and immediately bonded.

"I love her. I would never have betrayed her and spoken out before now, " says Alex through tears. "But as she lies there, I feel there is no one else to speak on her behalf. I feel like I have to be a voice for her now."

Hiding from Gordon was just one of the heartbreaking incidents that Bobbi Kristina confided in her friend about: "Krissi was physically abused by Nick on a number of occasions and she told me about some of them," Alex says. "I never witnessed anything…she would FaceTime me every time she was distraught, when something has just happened or show me a bruise."

Meanwhile, there are still a number of unanswered questions about what really went on in those final hours before the 911 call from Bobbi Kristina's Atlanta home on Jan. 31. A police investigation is still ongoing. And Alex is determined to find out what happened to her best friend: "There are things that I know that no one else does," she tells us. "And I hope that by speaking out I can help the investigation in some way."

rs_634x1024-150204160446-634.bobbi.mh.05Kevin Mazur/WireImage via ABC

According to Alex, Bobbi Kristina was hiding a lot, having felt isolated and stuck in an abusive relationship. Here are the heartbreaking details E! has uncovered about the past year of her life (reps for Gordon have not responded to numerous requests for comment):

1. Bobbi Kristina was not close to the rest of her family:

Things changed dramatically after Whitney Houston died. The cause: money issues.

According to a source who had knowledge of the family dynamics, when Houston was alive, she often helped out friends and family and some people relied on her generosity.

"But after her death, everything changed, and some of that had to do with Nick," says our insider. "Nick had always been the man of the house, even when Whitney was around. He might have been young but he felt like their protector. And so when Whitney passed, as Bobbi Kristina mourned her mother, Nick took his role even more seriously."

He started to have a say in who would continue to benefit from the financial estate Krissi inherited, says a source, claiming Nick worried the money might run out. "He wanted to help her protect the fortune," the source adds.

rs_560x415-150624193055-1024.Pat-Cissy-HLou Rocco/Kris Connor/BET/Getty Images

His involvement helped contribute to a rift between Bobbi Kristina and Whitney's once-close circle—and they especially resented Nick. They didn't understand why he was helping control everything.

The divide brought Bobbi Kristina and Nick closer together and helps explain a lie that they perpetuated until earlier this year, when reps for dad Bobby Brown and the Houston family shut the rumor down.

"That was why they told people they were married. They put on a united front," Alex explains. "According to a source, Krissi felt torn between choosing her mom's family and friends or the man she loved; A man who had been by her side in those heartbreaking months after her mother's death. Alex says, "He was the closest thing she had, and together they ended up feeling like it was them against the world."

rs_634x1024-150131135108-634.Bobby-KristJason Winslow / Splash News

2. Bobbi Kristina became isolated:

The relationship between Nick and some of the Houston family got so bad that in April 2014 Pat Houston ended up getting a restraining order against him.

And after that, then there was no going back.

"Krissi felt isolated from the whole family and that left her completely dependent on Nick for everything," explains Alex. "It was just her and Nick and that was it."

Without Whitney's immediate family there, Nick seemed to have more control than ever. "In the end, Krissi would talk about how Nick had access to all the credit cards," says another source. Bobbi Kristina ultimately felt that "she couldn't buy something without Nick's permission."

rs_634x1024-140110050623-634-bobbi-kristJim Spellman/WireImage

3. Nick started physically abusing Bobbi Kristina:

"I don't know when he started hitting her," says Alex. "But I know of at least four occasions when he struck her. She also told me about how he had tried to choke her once. She was definitely scared. She had some friends, but not many.

"One time I remember she called me for three hours. She was hyperventilating. I could barely understand what she was saying because she was so distraught. When she could finally get the words out she told me he had been physically abusive. He had hit her in the face and thrown her against a wall.

"There were things I knew that she couldn't tell anyone else. She didn't feel comfortable confiding in her family because she loved him and she didn't want them turning against him, more than they already had. She loved him and was loyal to him despite the abuse."

Alex tried to persuade her to leave him multiple times but she wouldn't listen. "It was a desperate love," she says. "She felt like she couldn't do anything without him."

And Bobbi Kristina would make excuses for his behavior. "She said she didn't blame Nick," Alex recalls. "She blamed his temper. It was just that he couldn't control it. She didn't think it was his fault."

PHOTOS: Stars we've lost in 2015

rs_634x1024-150204152509-634-bobbi-kristRon Galella, Ltd./WireImage

4. Bobbi Kristina and Bobby Brown's relationship was strained:

Whitney and Bobby's only child together didn't feel like she could turn to her dad for help.

"They barely saw each other, " says another source. "She felt he was too busy. All Bobbi Kristina wanted was to be taken care of, and all everyone seemed to do was the opposite.

"Meanwhile it seemed to give Nick more and more control."

rs_634x1024-140114082102-634-bobbi-kristJason Winslow / Splash News

5. There were times when she wanted to leave Nick:

According to an insider, Krissi would sometimes daydream about a new life, a life without Nick. She would fantasize about starting over again.

Alex says, "She would have moments of strength, where she would talk about having a happy, productive life. And then she would slip back and think she couldn't do anything without him."

6. Underlying everything, Bobbi Kristina was still haunted by her mother's untimely death:

Houston, who died in 2012, was never far from the young woman's mind.

She talked about her constantly, "as if she was still alive," says a source.

Four days after she was found unconscious, Krissi had been due to fly to Los Angeles to record some music. Alex says, "She really wanted to make a name for herself in the music world. She was really excited about it. She wanted to continue the legacy of her mom. She had spent the past year writing and singing new songs and would often make little videos of herself happily singing as she sat around her swimming pool in the afternoon. She was really keen to be known not just as Whitney Houston's daughter but also as herself. She wanted to make her mother's proud."

PHOTOS: Whitney Houston's greatest performances

rs_634x1024-150204152939-634-2whitney-hoJim Smeal/WireImage

In those final weeks, Alex became increasingly worried about her. "I felt she was in danger. I didn't know what to do. She had sworn me to secrecy; she didn't want anyone to know the truth. All I wanted to do was to help her and yet I couldn't betray her. It didn't matter what I said to her, she wouldn't listen. And I couldn't speak publicly and upset her. I didn't know how to get through to her," says Alex.

And on that final fateful week in January, things started to get very strange: "She was texting me from two different cell phone numbers," Alex remembers.

"We didn't speak as much that week as Nick wasn't happy at her for confiding in me. I was finding it hard to get a hold of her. On the Thursday, before the 911 call, I texted with her and she seemed fine. But on the Friday when I texted again, I didn't hear back. Then at around 3 p.m., I tried to call her and she didn't return my call, which never happened. She would always call me back. I tried her again at around 9 p.m. Atlanta time. And still no answer.

"When I heard the news on the Saturday I just screamed, I couldn't believe it. "

rs_560x415-150629122353-1024.houston-famJason Winslow/Splash News

So what did happen in those final days in the Atlanta house? The police are still investigating. But we do know this: Her husband was not her husband, but rather Bobbi Kristina and Nick's "marriage" was a lie made up as a way to create a protective union.

Bobbi Kristina was barely speaking to her dad, and her relationship with her mom's family was limited. She was living in a big house and seemingly being controlled by her boyfriend. She was scared but helpless to change her situation. She was a motherless 21-year-old in charge of a huge legacy. And the truth is, she felt all alone.

"Krissi was just a teenager when she lost her mom," says Alex. "She did not get proper therapy, and instead was just living alone with her older boyfriend struggling to heal. "She needed support and unconditional love, so she desperately clung to Nick in the hopes of finding that in him. Instead, she got physically abused, emotionally abused, disrespected and taken advantage of."

Tune in for more exclusive details about Bobbi Kristina tonight on E! News at 7 p.m. & 11 p.m.

Edited by princess