Sign in to follow this  
princess

Nicolas Cage

Posted Image

Nicolas Cage ties the knot for the second time in less than a week on Monday ? but this time he's just playing the part of the groom with Bridget Moynahan on the Brooklyn set of Lord of War. Real-life new wife Alice Kim, whom he married last Friday, joined him off-camera for the shoot.

Posted Image

BIGGEST ALTAR ACTION

Nicolas Cage, 40, ordered another round of matrimony July 30, this time taking former sushi waitress Alice Kim, 20, as his wife. The two, who had met in February when she served him in an L.A. restaurant, exchanged vows on a Northern California ranch. It's the actor's third walk down the aisle: He was previously married to Lisa Marie Presley and Patricia Arquette.

Posted Image

CAPRI, ITALY

Just days before becoming a newlywed for the third time, Nicolas Cage (in July) gets in a workout on his Stairmaster while sailing along the Mediterranean Sea on a plush yacht.

Cage Pays Ex for Secret Elopementimdb.comNicolas Cage's secret elopement to former waitress Alice Kim has cost him $100,000 - after his furious ex-girlfriend insisted on a holiday to make up for his betrayal. The Honeymoon In Vegas star, 40, infuriated Kristina Fulton - mother of his son Weston - for telling her about his wedding plans only a day before the big day last month and reportedly handed over $50,000 for her holiday in Hawaii as an apology. But Cage's spokesperson tells the New York Daily News that Fulton knew about the betrothal for months and it was all quite "amicable".Articles C

NIC CAGE: MARITAL WOES?

September 07, 2004 Provided by: [star Online]

Could the honeymoon for Nicolas Cage and his 20-year-old bride Alice Kim be over already?

"Alice wants to get out of the house and go to work or back to school," said a source close to the couple, adding that Nic is encouraging her to remain homebound.

"Nic told Alice that if she went out in public, the press would never leave her alone and she wouldn't be able to work. He's asked her to just be patient and adjust to married life."

According to the insider, Cage, 40, promised to buy his wife -- a former waitress -- her own restaurant if she's still bored in a few months.

"Alice is going to have to adjust to doing things his way," said a longtime friend of the actor. "And if she gets in a snit, I think she'll become the ex-Mrs. Nic Cage as fast as she became the third Mrs. Nic Cage."

The Oscar winner's rep denied there were any problems. "It's not true. They're extremely happy," the rep told Star. "They could not be better." -- JOSH HERMAN & BRENDA YOU

Posted Image

WATER LOVERS

Though they've been married since July, the honeymoon continues for Nicolas Cage and bride Alice Kim: The couple debark in Corsica, France, on Wednesday during their Mediterranean cruise on a private yacht.

Posted Image

Nicolas Cage and wife Alice arrive for the 5th anniversary celebration of Gotham Magazine at Cipriani 23rd St. in New York on Wed, Nov. 17, 2004. (FWDPhotos/Grant Lamos IV)

histar.comNICOLAS CAGE didn't claim to marry a genius. He and his wife, 20-year-old Alice, were on the red carpet for the premiere of Nic's new movie "National Treasure" when someone asked Alice about the Declaration of Independence. She looked at them and said, "What's the Declaration of Independence?" Nic quickly rushed over and said, "Please don't ask my wife any history questions." A source close to the situation says, "Nic is so odd. A day before he married Alice, he was asking friends for advice because he didn't want to go through with the wedding. He just can't be alone." Nicolas met Alice on Valentine's Day at a sushi restaurant where she worked as a waitress. They were married six months later.

people.com While promoting National Treasure in New York City, Nicolas Cage dropped by his older brother Marc Coppola's Q104.3 and Sirius satellite radio shows with new wife Alice Kim in tow. The happy-sounding and chattier-than-usual actor revealed that, as a kid, he used to bury his own "treasure" ? whatever money he had ? in the backyard, and he teased Marc for trying to trick him into telling him where it was. During the interview, Marc also pointed out a little-known fact about Cage and his wife: Nicolas's middle name is Kim, so the couple now share both middle and last names, Nicolas Kim Cage and Alice Kim Cage. Does that mean the "Kim Cages" are a match made in heaven? Compared to Cage's last two marriages (to Patricia Arquette and Lisa Marie Presley ), "It seems to be working out," says Marc, adding that Alice is currently with Nicolas on his European press tour for the film. "She's there by his side. She's always with him, no matter where he is."

His wife has DEFINITELY gotten a major makeover. She looks so much better and great clothes! Hmm, I guess it pays to sleep with someone who impersonates elvis and likes to get kinky! ;)

He's odd. Probably just being brought up by a majorly artsy-fartsy family and he never grew out of that child's maturity level with some things.I do usually like his movies though.

Check out the leather pants :D

Posted Image

They may be an old married couple of four months, but the honeymoon is still going strong for Nicolas Cage and wife Alice Kim, who were in Rome on Wednesday. The couple are in Italy on a European press tour for Cage's film National Treasure.

pagesixsixsix.comNo, that's not Nicolas Cage on the set of some new movie. That's a pic of the actor (wearing a lovely dress) and his way-too-young-wife on a recent trip to South Korea.The just-out-of-her-teens Alice Kim took daddy/hubby Cage home to meet the in-laws. "Korea is very meaningful for me because I have family here," he said. "That is really the most important aspect of my trip because it's about people I will know for the rest of my life."And the 40-year-old was also fawning over the Korean culture and cuisine. "Kimchi (a spicy vegetable dish) is good for my spirit and my mind. It keeps me balanced; it keeps me whole," he revealed. "But I am most impressed with the respect for the ancestors, the family, and traditions. I think there is a lot we can learn in the United States from the great and magnificent way you respect one another and your family."Plus, the Asian women have tight hairless woo woos, and their impoverished parents won't care if you whisk them away!"Right now, Yong-gyong (Kim's Korean name) and I are just trying to enjoy our time together because our marriage is still so young and so new," he explained. "I would love to have children. It would be nice to have kids running around during Christmas time."We wonder what Cage's Korean name would be? Big Schlong Gyong??

post-5-1103094179.jpg

Cage Still Wants to Play Comic CharacterThu, Dec 30, 2004, 10:12 AM PTBy Mike SzymanskiLOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) -- He was once considered a top contender to play Superman, but that's not going to happen. He was going to play the Green Goblin for "Spider-Man," but played twins in "Adaptation" instead. Yet, Academy Award winner Nicolas Cage says he still wants to play a comic book character before he's too old to do so.There's still a possibility he'll do the movie version of "Ghost Rider," which has been in development for three years. "It's true that I was involved with 'Ghost Rider' over three years ago and was trying to develop it with another filmmaker," the actor says. "These things are very sensitive. It's a bulls-eye and you really have to hit it. Otherwise it may not work."He doesn't read comic books anymore, but he hangs on to hopes of playing a character he read as a kid."Comic books for me as a young man were one of the ways that I learned to read," says Cage, who starred in the hit "National Treasure" this year. "I discovered a kind of kindred spirit in the mind of Stan Lee and also DC Comics and I always thought that they would be successful in film even before they became successful. I knew that he big three would be 'Batman' and 'Superman' and 'Spider-Man.' But I guess that the reason I respond to them is that they have the fantasy of a child's mind and they're a wonderful sort of alternative world to sort of lose yourself in."He says he liked Sam Raimi's film versions of "Spider-Man" and "I went pretty far down the road with Tim Burton on 'Superman.' At the time Warner Brothers just wasn't ready to pull the trigger so to speak on the script because it was getting incredibly expensive."Next up, Cage is producing and starring in the gun-running action film "Lord of the War." "It's one of those characters that I guess if were to take 'Scarface' and replace the drugs with guns, he's a gun runner, he's always figuring out where the political climate is in the world to get rich," Cage says. "He sell the right amount of guns and really has no ethics as to picking sides. He's just got his calculator. Needless to say, it's a politically charged movie."

Nicolas Cage and Wife Are Expecting a Child

Tuesday Feb 15, 2005 8:00pm EST

people.com

Posted Image

Nicolas Cage and wife Alice

CREDIT: RICHARD YOUNG/REX USA

It's Nicolas Cage's second foray into fatherhood. The 41-year-old actor and his wife, Alice, are expecting a baby, his publicist Annett Wolf confirms to PEOPLE. No due date has been given. Cage also has a son, Weston, 14, from a previous relationship with ex-girlfriend Christina Fulton.

In July 2004, the National Treasure star married the much younger Alice Cage (nee Alice Kim), who was reportedly 20 at the time, in a private ceremony just six months after they met at the L.A. nightclub Le Prive. At the time, the former sushi waitress was living with her mother and siblings in nearby Granada Hills.

Cage was previously wed to singer Lisa Marie Presley (they divorced in 2002 after several months of marriage) and actress Patricia Arquette (they were married for 5 1/2 years, though they separated just nine months after their 1995 nuptials).

The actor recently said about his life since marrying Alice, "I don't want to say (I am) happy because that's too fragile a word, but I'm definitely content, and I'm hopeful about the future."

married the much younger Alice Cage (nee Alice Kim), who was reportedly 20 at the time, in a private ceremony just six months after they met at the L.A. nightclub Le Prive. At the time, the former sushi waitress was living with her mother and siblings in nearby Granada Hills.

I still wonder if this blind item is about them. I could belive it....

Posted Image

Howdy, cowboy: Nicolas Cage and his pregnant wife of eight months, Alice, make the scene Down Under at the Fosters Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on Sunday.

Posted Image

Newlyweds Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim know how to make a Hollywood entrance as they park their sports car for lunch with friends Wednesday in Los Angeles. The couple, though, may have to trade in their ride soon for something more practical – Kim is expecting their first child later this year.

Celebrity JusticeHits like the recent "National Treasure" made Oscar-winner Nicolas Cage a box office favorite. But fame has its costs. "CJ" has learned that the actor is upset because someone has assumed his identity online, trying to sully his stellar reputation with lewd sexual e-mails.Early Tuesday morning, Cage's reps turned exclusively to "CJ" with the following statement: "Nicolas Cage would like to make the general public aware that somebody has illegally and fraudulently been using the following e-mail address pretending to be Nicolas Cage: NCSaturn7@aol.com. Mr. Cage has informed the authorities, and this matter is under investigation."Sources close to Cage tell "CJ" that they believe the impostor may be acquainted with the actor, someone who has access to the e-mail addresses of Nic's friends and business associates and is sending some of them graphic sexual messages. We're told Nic learned of this after some of the surprised recipients asked the actor about what they had received.We're told the e-mail address was once used by the star and that's why the e-mails seemed authentic. We've learned that Nic's powerhouse lawyer Marty Singer has contacted the FBI and the LA County DA. However, the identity of the impostor remains a mystery.