princess

Bruce Willis and his clan

Ok, now it's Demi's turn to date younger...She probably will have to date a stem cell or an embryo! :D

defamer.comYesterday’s report about the alleged “mixed-age grope” between Lindsay Lohan and fading action star/father stand-in Bruce Willis was a lock for a swift publicist denial. From Page Six:The tattoo on her “lower back” — as her spokeswoman places it — doesn’t say “La Bella Vista,” it says, “La Bella Vita” (The Good Life). Flacks for both Lohan, 18, and Willis, 49, insist the two kept their hands to themselves Tuesday night when they met for the first time after the screening of his new actioner, “Hostage.” Lohan’s rep said: “She is not interested in Bruce Willis in any way but as the producer of her next film.” Willis is producing “Just My Luck.” His rep said the two talked about the movie and that their relationship is purely professional.

From nypost.comBRUCE Willis isn't going to have a huge party to celebrate his 50th birthday on Saturday. There was talk the star would mark his half-century with a big blowout in Las Vegas, but now sources say he'll mark the milestone quietly with just his family and closest friends. Lindsay Lohan will not attend, though she is friends with Willis' eldest daughter, Rumer. Last week, we had an erroneous report that he and 18-year-old Lohan had "a gropefest" when they met for the first time after the opening of his movie, "Hostage." For the record: There was no groping. Sorry, Bruce.

I wondered about that story. I know the family-man rep he has is ligit from someone that knows him personally.

from canada.comFrance makes Bruce Willis an officer in Order of Arts and Letters Canadian PressApril 13, 2005PARIS (AP) - France honoured American movie star Bruce Willis Wednesday, making him an officer in the Order of Arts and Letters, one of the country's top awards for cultural achievement."France pays homage to an actor who represents the force of American cinema and the power of emotions that he invites us to share on screens throughout the world," Culture Minister Renaud Donnedieu de Vabres said as he presented the award to Willis in an ornate salon at the ministry. Willis, 50, thanked both France and the minister for what he called a "great, great honour."The actor, who does not speak French, read from a script during his brief speech but still managed to make some grammatical slip-ups."I'm nervous. Bonjour Paris," Willis said."I am extremely touched by this medal .... We all belong to the same artistic community."He concluded by saying, "Vive la France!"The award is conferred on those who have particularly distinguished themselves in an artistic or literary fields.Willis was in Paris promoting his latest movie, Hostage. It is directed by France's Florent-Emilio Siri.

sfgate.com

WILLIS SPLITS FROM GIRLFRIEND

Bruce Willis reportedly has broken his latest girlfriend's heart after ending their romance.

The star fell for actress Nadia Bjorlin after meeting her at a Los Angeles nightspot last year, but he has recently dumped her.

A friend of the former opera singer tells the Globe tabloid, "Nadia is shattered. She wanted to tell the world about their romance and was saying it was love at first sight for her.

"She's praying Bruce will have second thoughts and give her another chance."

from nationalenquirer.com (Apr 20, 2005)Frye Boots sent Bruce Willis several pairs of their bug-stompers to wear in his smash-hit Sin City, and Bruce liked the workmanship so much he asked them to spruce up a pair of hand-made cowboy boots he'd worn for years. After tearing the boots apart for a total re-build, Frye liked them so much they've designed a line of look-alikes called "Bruce Willis Boots" that will hit the market this fall.

Edited by Trey

RIDE 'EM, COWBOY!June 16, 2005 Provided by: National Enquirer OnlineUp in his adopted hometown of Hailey, Ida. (pop. 6,200), Buckaroo Bruce Willis keeps roping in local fillies like it's the last roundup -- and he's mighty gallant when his brief romances end, say my local yokel spies. He gifts each fling with an elegant gold pendant -- which he apparently buys in bulk because they hang from the necks of a herd of local belles. "Once we see that pendant on a girl... we know where she's been," said one real cowboy -- who doesn't approve of goldurn city slicker rustlers!

from defamerBruce Willis Narrowly Avoids Sex At Tropicana It looks like Bruce Willis made the “great and interesting” cut at the Tropicana bar at the Roosevelt, which might currently hold the title of “most celeb-infested liquor hole in all of Hollywood.” From Page Six:On Friday, Willis was at a cabana in the Tropicana at the Roosevelt Hotel in L.A. with 20 pals when the subject turned to pickup lines. Willis looked at a woman, a sophomore in college, and said, “What are your plans for sex tonight?” But Willis’ lawyer, Marty Singer, said, “Bruce was joking around with some friends and talking about pickup lines. One remembered an old pickup line [Willis] used to use. The friend said the line and Bruce may have repeated it, but he was not trying to pick up the woman.” Still, the woman was “grossed out” and left the cabana.See, Bruce and the boys were just screwing around! No one was actually trying to get laid, but if a 20-year-old got “grossed out,” “somehow” got a hold of Willis’ room key, then later “spent the night talking about the craft” with a “man old enough to be the father that withheld his love, causing her to move to L.A. to pursue her dreams to prove him wrong,” that’s hardly the fault of a hackneyed pick-up line.

Off the topic... but I just watched Look Who's Talking again the other night. I think that might be my favorite Bruce Willis movie. He's just so funny! :D

I think if there were 20 guys getting drunk near me in a bar, especially if they were hitting the middle age mark and making comments like this, I'd be heading out the door pretty quick as well.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/...7458|1|,00.html

Willis Does Kutcher a Solid on 'That '70s Show'

Bruce Willis hasn't acted on a TV series since he appeared with his

"Whole Nine Yards" co-star Matthew Perry on "Friends" five years ago.

He'll go back in front of sitcom cameras in November at the behest of

another pal -- Ashton Kutcher, current boyfriend of his ex-wife, Demi

Moore. Willis is set to guest-star on an episode of "That '70s Show"

sometime during sweeps (a date hasn't been nailed down).

Willis says he'll donate his fee to the American Red Cross Disaster

Relief Fund to aid victims of Hurricane Katrina. FOX and producer

Carsey-Werner say they'll match the donation.

In the episode, one of four "'70s Show" appearances by Kutcher this

season, Willis will play Vic, a skeevy, toupee-wearing guy who also

happens to be head of security at Chicago's Playboy Club. Kelso

(Kutcher), applying for a job at the club, has to interview with Vic.

Willis, most recently seen in "Sin City," did a three-episode arc on

"Friends" in the spring of 2000 for which he earned a guest-acting

Emmy. He has several film projects in the works, including the

true-crime story "Alpha Dog" and a fourth "Die Hard" movie.

(Contactmusic.com)

WILLIS CROWNS MISS ITALIA

Hollywood hardman BRUCE WILLIS took time out of his acting career to choose this year's (05) Miss Italia pageant at a glamorous ceremony on Monday (19SEP05).

The SIN CITY star, 50, was this year's head juror of the annual beauty pageant in the north Italian town of Salsomaggiore Terme.

Willis crowned Turin law student EDELFA CHIARA MASCIOTTA, 21, as Miss Italia during a live televised finale.

The actor declared his love for Italian women, praising their "elegance and grace" and lack of defects. :blink:

:rolleyes: Give me "defects" anyday...Most of us dig all natural women, dumbass...

:rolleyes: Give me "defects" anyday...Most of us dig all natural women, dumbass...

Agree but at least we now know why he only dates Italian women. He'd rather be alone than with any other but Italian ;)

(... or maybe he wanted to make sure that he is not alone and lonely and without it while in Italy ... flattery does get you, ahem, anywhere if nothing else does - well, not always, but ...)

Don't tell him I said that. He might Russell Crowe me.

to go with bobbys post..

FYI I love his attention to detail!!! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9495827/

Willis wants kids kept away from Kabbalah

Tsuni / Gamma Press

Demi Moore's ex-husband, Bruce Willis, has no problems with Ashton Kutcher.

It's Kabbalah he's not too thrilled about.

By By Jeannette Walls

MSNBC

Bruce Willis has a dictum for his ex-wife: keep our kids away from your

religion.

Demi Moore reportedly married sweetie Ashton Kutcher in a Kabbalah Ceremony,

but not at the Kabbalah Centre, as some expected - which makes sense, says a

source, who explains that Willis "strictly forbids" his children with Moore

from being exposed to the offshoot of Judaism, which some critics have

called a cult.

"Bruce's feelings are that Demi and Ashton can do whatever they want with

their personal and religious lives," says the insider, "but he puts down his

foot when it comes to his daughters and does not want them visiting the

Kabbalah Centre."

Reps for Willis, Moore and Kutcher didn't return calls for comment.

Posted Image

Milan, Italy :: Following the (faux) wedding of Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore, Bruce Willis decided it was time to move onto a new lady friend, Venezuelan model Aida Yespica (a former Ms. Amazonian). Bruce and Aida have been getting comfortable with one other as of late and spent considerable time yesterday cozying up in each other's arms at an Italian nightclub. Aida's last romatic involvement included UK singer Craig David who gushed of her --

Aida is one of those girls that blow my mind. She is a gorgeous girl. And, boy -- what a body! It was fine for a while, but it was never going to progress as she didn't speak much English. She is the most amazing girl I've ever seen. She's incredible. Most guys fall on their knees in front of her. I was going to have to learn Spanish and work out if she had a sense of humour.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

EOnline.comRED, WHITE AND BRUCE: Bruce Willis telling MSNBC that he's offering $1 million to any civilian who turns in terrorists Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri or Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Bruce Willis Offers Million Dollar Bounty for Osama or Zarqawi -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- By CK RairdenNov 12, 2005 Tough guy actor Bruce Willis apparently wants to chip in on the bounties that are now on the heads of Islamofascists Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri or Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. A report to be published Saturday says that Demi Moore's ex will pony up a million cash in small unmarked bills (okay I made that part up) to any civilian who turns in the terrorist scum.Here's proof that someone is watching MSNBC. Page Six grabs the item from MSNBC's "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct" this week.Bruce Willis is such a die-hard patriot that he's offering $1 million to any civilian who turns in terror kingpins Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri or Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. The hairless Hollywood he-man announced his bounty offer on MSNBC's "Rita Cosby: Live and Direct" this week. Willis also revealed he was in talks to make a movie about the Deuce Four, the soldiers whose heroic exploits have been chronicled by embedded blogger Michael Yon. Willis complained about media coverage of the war: "I am baffled to understand why the things that I saw happening in Iraq, really good things happening in Iraq, are not being reported on."***Good man - many of us wonder where those reports are as well. Perhaps Demi and Ashton could chip in a little of that reported $3 million OK! payment they received for those black and white wedding pictures the magazine published as well.--CK Rairden

(Pagesix.com)BRUCE STRIKES OUT WITH PETRA BRUCE Willis is a single guy looking for love! Pals of Petra Nemcova said the "Die Hard" star tried to get in touch with her via various means last week — even having people call the office of Nemcova's pal Diane Sawyer to try getting her number. Sawyer's people sent them to Nemcova's agency, Next Models, which declined to give Willis' reps her number, but did take his for Nemcova. The model did not call, but finally surrendered her digits to Willis after he showed up at her Light of Heart benefit gala at Cipriani Downtown last Monday, donated what some say was a whopping $50,000 and presented an award. Spies say Nemcova didn't give up her number so easily because she's dating L.A. dilettante/movie producer Matt Palmieri. A rep for Willis said his donation was for far less than $50,000: "Bruce donates to charity all the time. And people from the movie 'Perfect Stranger' were looking for Petra to see if she wanted a role in the movie — not for Bruce." No worries — we hear Willis' eyes may have already wandered onto Hollywood hottie Krista Allen.