sanlee

Tom Cruise

Rep Denies Tom Cruise Accident Claims

Representatives have denied rumors that Tom Cruise was involved in a motorcycle accident today.

Earlier, online reports claimed that Cruise had been injured outside a restaurant in Los Angeles. The article also said that the star had been taken to hospital in an ambulance.

However, Gossip Cop says that sources close to the star have now confirmed that the reports are false.

Although Cruise's representative could not be reached, a spokesperson for his wife Katie Holmes checked with Cruise's office and said that the rumors are "untrue".

Last month, Cruise signed up to appear in a fourth Mission: Impossible film.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Representatives have denied rumors that Tom Cruise was involved in a motorcycle accident today.

Earlier, online reports claimed that Cruise had been injured outside a restaurant in Los Angeles. The article also said that the star had been taken to hospital in an ambulance.

However, Gossip Cop says that sources close to the star have now confirmed that the reports are false.

Although Cruise's representative could not be reached, a spokesperson for his wife Katie Holmes checked with Cruise's office and said that the rumors are "untrue".

Source digitalspy.co.uk

this is clearly false - cruise is like a Level 10 Thetan or something, surely he could just 'think himself better' if ever truly in an accident

Source digitalspy.co.uk

this is clearly false - cruise is like a Level 10 Thetan or something, surely he could just 'think himself better' if ever truly in an accident

I think the best part is that Katie's rep had to check with his office because apparently her rep couldn't just call her because she wouldn't know. :4biggrin:

Source digitalspy.co.uk

I think the best part is that Katie's rep had to check with his office because apparently her rep couldn't just call her because she wouldn't know. :4biggrin:

Could it be that it is true, and he can't show a stitch of mortality because of the new MI:4 coming up? After all, doesn't he strap himself to the Space Shuttle and fight interplanet crime in this one?

I think it's totally true and he doesn't want to admit it because a) it looks bad that macho mr cruise crashed a motorcycle and B) what if his movie insurance goes up? There are actor considerations I don't know anything about, but I do know that insurance on movies often gives actors a list of things they're not supposed to do.

Katie Holmes Spends Quality Time With Suri

KATIE Holmes spent some quality time with her daughter Suri on Monday.The former Dawson’s Creek actress — who’s married to Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise — took the adorable tot to her ballet class at the Village Arts Center in Pacific Palisades, Calif., and watched from outside the room as Suri took her lesson.

“Suri seemed to have a blast with her friends,” a source told People magazine. “She was doing really great and seemed amazing at following instructions.”

After the class, Holmes popped into the studio and Suri showed off her new ballerina moves.

“Katie looked super proud,” said the source. Next up, a visit to children’s clothing store Petit Ami, where Suri and Katie picked out floral-print dresses.

Recent reports claimed Katie, 30, is “being prepared” to have her second child with Top Gun star Tom.

Source showbizspy.com

Recent reports claimed Katie, 30, is “being prepared” to have her second child with Top Gun star Tom.

This might be the creepiest showbiz-related comment I have read since Papa Joe Simpson's ravings about his daughter's double-Ds. -_-

This might be the creepiest showbiz-related comment I have read since Papa Joe Simpson's ravings about his daughter's double-Ds. -_-

No kidding. Sounds like she's a show dog they're getting ready for breeding.

I bet she's wishing she'd been as astute as Joey Potter and gone for a real life Pacey instead of Dawson.

DELETED BY KIKI. IT WAS DUMB, TRUST ME.

Edited by KikiTopaz

Rumor Patrol: No Baby for Katie Holmes (Yet)

Friday March 12, 2010 08:45 AM EST

While the tabloids and Internet have been abuzz with rumors of a possible pregnancy for Katie Holmes – intensified by new photos of her supposedly visiting a doctor's office – the actress is not expecting with her second child with Tom Cruise.

"Katie is not pregnant," her rep tells PEOPLE.

The rep says Holmes was actually going to E Baldi restaurant, which is on the bottom floor of a doctor's office building, to dine with her agents.

Photos of Holmes, 31, sporting what some have described as maternity attire helped spark the speculation. Since promoting her upcoming films, The Extra Man and The Romantics, at this year's Sundance Film Festival, the actress has been enjoying quality time with her 3-year-old daughter, Suri.

"She is magical," Holmes, told PEOPLE in January. "She's growing up really, really fast."

Katie Holmes Spends Quality Time With Suri

KATIE Holmes spent some quality time with her daughter Suri on Monday.The former Dawson’s Creek actress — who’s married to Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise — took the adorable tot to her ballet class at the Village Arts Center in Pacific Palisades, Calif., and watched from outside the room as Suri took her lesson.

“Suri seemed to have a blast with her friends,” a source told People magazine. “She was doing really great and seemed amazing at following instructions.”

After the class, Holmes popped into the studio and Suri showed off her new ballerina moves.

“Katie looked super proud,” said the source. Next up, a visit to children’s clothing store Petit Ami, where Suri and Katie picked out floral-print dresses.

Source showbizspy.com

X17 won't let me put the pic directly in the post, but there is a picture of them here. Now Suri is walking outside on a dirty sidewalk barefoot. I swear to buy at least one ticket to any movie Tom or Katie have out if that means they'll earn enough money to dress this kid appropriately!! Buy her a coat and some shoes!!!

She took her daughter to a ballet class. Wow. Incredible. Amazing. :rolleyes:

I knew a young widow once with 4 kids who was going back to college full time and shuttling all four between soccer, piano and ballet in the afternoon. Now that woman had my respect.

That creeps the fuck out of me :jawdrop:

I keep picturing the mad scientist from a 50s B horror flick cackling over a test tube.

"We'll make LRon's sperm motile by irradiating it!"

^^^ We could have a LOT of fun with this picture in the "Caption This" thread too. She looks so "over it" in this picture it's not even funny.

how about " how much longer do I have to endure this pipsqueak? Hmmmm... I wonder if the cute driver is working tonight??" lol