sanlee

Brad and Angelina

Peeked at the story in the checkout line. From scanning it, it appears that the "scandal" is that people are saying the kids look like they could have Downs Syndrome, not that they do. Talks about the parents being upset that anyone would think that. Much ado about nothing...

Posted Image

Baby on the right has a bruise on it's forehead.

most babies do from time to time.

Anyway frankly AJ would probably take downs as a PR event if her kids had them. sort of like the adoptions.

I have my own theory about the babies and it includes the "mystery" diet. It might have affected them in-vitro, may be why they always look sleepy or a slight resemblance to Down's Syndrome. Ever wonder why she delivers the babies overseas, in a private villa, where they don't require the mother to give a blood test? Uh Huh.

I have my own theory about the babies and it includes the "mystery" diet. It might have affected them in-vitro, may be why they always look sleepy or a slight resemblance to Down's Syndrome. Ever wonder why she delivers the babies overseas, in a private villa, where they don't require the mother to give a blood test? Uh Huh.

while alchol fetal syndrome has a particular look to it, "mystery diet" doesnt tend to.

Angelina Jolie says Shiloh ‘wants to be a boy’

Actress talks family with Vanity Fair, says she was just like daughter as kid

"She wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair," Angelina Jolie says of her daughter Shiloh. "She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers."

updated 2 hours 36 minutes ago

In August's Vanity Fair, Angelina Jolie opens up about her six children and relationship with beau Brad Pitt.

The "Salt" star, 35, admits she dresses Shiloh, 4, "like a little dude. Shiloh, we feel, has Montenegro style. It's how people dress there. She likes tracksuits, she likes [regular] suits. She likes to dress like a boy. She wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers."

But Jolie says she isn't worried: She was just like Shiloh as a kid.

"Shiloh’s hysterically funny, one of the goofiest, most playful people you’ll ever meet," she says. "... Goofy and verbal, the early signs of a performer. I used to get dressed up in costumes and jump around."

Maddox, 8, is "a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. He’s great at school, great at history. He feels like he could be a writer or travel the world and learn about places and things."

Five-year-old Zahara has "got an extraordinary voice and is just so elegant and well spoken," adds the proud mom.

And twins Knox and Viv (who turn 2 next month)? They're "classic boy and girl," says the actress. "She’s really female. And he’s really a little dude.”

Jolie describes their home life as "happy."

Says the mom, "I got back from work last night, and everybody was playing music and dancing and I suddenly found myself dancing around with a bunch of little fun crazy people."

Are more kids on the way? “No, I’m not pregnant [but] we’re not opposed to it," she says. "We want to make sure we can give everybody special time. They're kids now, and can play together, but they’re going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mom for hours. We want to make sure we don’t build a family so big that we don’t have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well.”

She says things are stronger than ever with Pitt, 45, despite those split rumors.

"[We're not] against getting married [but] it’s just like we already are," she tells Vanity Fair. "Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It’s for life.”

She didn't even mind his scraggly beard.

"I love Brad in every state," she says.

Adds Jolie, "I feel fortunate to have a relationship where I actually feel safe enough to imagine growing old together."

Copyright 2010 Us Weekly

Posted Image

This pic has been everywhere - am I the only one who is bothered that one boob is way bigger than the other??

"Shiloh’s blah blah blah

Maddox, 8, is blah blah

Five-year-old Zahara has "blah blah blah blah" adds the proud mom.

And twins Knox and Viv (who turn 2 next month)? They're "blah blah," says the actress.

What about Pax?!

Posted Image

This pic has been everywhere - am I the only one who is bothered that one boob is way bigger than the other??

Yeah...i'm ok with it. :P

I think she is quickly losing her beauty. And I'm not just saying that to be mean.

I agree, but I think a lot of it has to do with her weight. If she gained about 15-20 pounds, she'd look a lot better IMO.

Maddox, 8, is "a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. "

But she wants to take credit for nuturely? Dumb, Dumb, Dumb....

Where is Pax? I can only hope that he is part of the article that was left out of the excerpt. Unless, he is just a normal kid with no particular talent, which Brad can take no credit for genetically. :D

Edited by branchop

from celebitchy

In Touch: Angelina Jolie is concerned that Brad might bone Robin Wright

This is just an interesting little blurb from In Touch Weekly, of course. In Touch thinks that the newest drama in the Jolie-Pitt household is that Angelina is jealous of Robin Wright (formally Wright Penn). Brad and Robin are set to work with each other in Moneyball, which starts production any day now, if it hasn’t already. I have no idea who Robin plays in the film, if she’s Brad’s character’s wife…? Ooooh, Philip Seymour Hoffman is going to be in it too! F-ck me, I might watch this one.

In Touch Weekly - In L.A. recently, Brad and Angie had a “huge fight in the car” over a sex scene in Brad’s new movie, Moneyball. She’s also not happy about how much time Brad is spending with his costar, Robin Wright.

I could actually feel this scandal, couldn’t you? I’m not saying Brad and Robin are going to have an affair, I’m just saying this rumor has the potential to be very interesting. Robin is a real woman, she doesn’t take sh-t (in the long-run). She’s got her own life, her own interests, her own drama. And I could see how that kind of independence would interest Brad. Hm…

Maddox, 8, is "a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. "

But she wants to take credit for nuturely? Dumb, Dumb, Dumb....

Where is Pax? I can only hope that he is part of the article that was left out of the excerpt. Unless, he is just a normal kid with no particular talent, which Brad can take no credit for genetically. :D

This made me laugh. :4biggrin:

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Accept Damages from Newspaper

By Stephen M. Silverman

Thursday July 22, 2010 08:35 AM EDT

people.com

The parent company behind Britain's News of the World will pay an undisclosed sum to settle a lawsuit against the newspaper by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie that claimed the two were legally separating and had negotiated custody arrangements.

On Thursday, the couple's lawyer said in London's High Court that Rupert Murdoch's News Group Newspapers accepted that its published allegations were "false and intrusive," reports the BBC.

In January, when the suit was filed, the couple's attorney, Keith Schilling, stated: "We can confirm unequivocally ... that the allegations published by the News of the World are false as well as intrusive."

Among the evidence in the case was a statement from the divorce lawyer reputedly cited in the original story. "I have never met. … your clients or had any involvement with either of them. The foregoing is true with respect to all other members of this firm," said his statement.

Pitt and Jolie, who this week were attending premieres for her new movie Salt, did not appear in court. Their attorney said News of the World would publish an apology and pick up Pitt and Jolie's legal costs and pay damages, which the couple intend to donate to their charitable Jolie-Pitt Foundation.